Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Hunger Games December 2023 (Closed)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16
So many deaths today! Poor hatchlings and poor Soldier, that sounds painful. Nettlebane, Zagreus, and Idalia never saw it coming. In their eyes, they were just drowned for seemingly no reason. Especially for Zagreus. Poor, poor Zagreus.
So many deaths today! Poor hatchlings and poor Soldier, that sounds painful. Nettlebane, Zagreus, and Idalia never saw it coming. In their eyes, they were just drowned for seemingly no reason. Especially for Zagreus. Poor, poor Zagreus.
fhL4EEQ.png
jgeciGJ.png
G976jQG.png
bIcdn3S.png
l3R7Ulc.png
In Kurama’s defense, Nettlebane [i]does[/i] faintly resemble a shark. Fuge trying to eat a scorpion is so real. Too bad this one was a giant. I’m still proud of my guy after that first round though! [emoji=mirror size=1] RIP to Soldier, Glacier, Nettlebane, Zagreus, Idalia, Starfall, Foliar, and of course my little Fugaré as well! That round was some real insanity wow. At least the survivors can relax, now that the deadly hatchlings are gone. Anyways, at least Laurel is still alive and well! District 9 is still going strong!
In Kurama’s defense, Nettlebane does faintly resemble a shark.

Fuge trying to eat a scorpion is so real. Too bad this one was a giant. I’m still proud of my guy after that first round though!

RIP to Soldier, Glacier, Nettlebane, Zagreus, Idalia, Starfall, Foliar, and of course my little Fugaré as well! That round was some real insanity wow. At least the survivors can relax, now that the deadly hatchlings are gone.

Anyways, at least Laurel is still alive and well! District 9 is still going strong!
kitty.pngMy Pfp Dragon | Bandi: frozen, lore:UiWD6.gif
I’ll figure out what else to add here later
I mean at least Kurama has good reflexes. Let's hope it stays that way.
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
[emoji=mirror scared size=1] Soldier instantly dooms his alliance. at least they almost got to build a base. (Thank you for letting him join tho!! Was fun to read and will still be reading through it, If I get the time I might doodle all the fun moments in it! >:D ) RIP to all the thought to be 'Sharks' (Zagreus, Idalia, Nettlebane, And Glacier) And the hatchies, Starfall and Foliar, Fuge. And Rip Soldier D:
Soldier instantly dooms his alliance. at least they almost got to build a base. (Thank you for letting him join tho!! Was fun to read and will still be reading through it, If I get the time I might doodle all the fun moments in it! >:D )

RIP to all the thought to be 'Sharks' (Zagreus, Idalia, Nettlebane, And Glacier) And the hatchies, Starfall and Foliar, Fuge. And Rip Soldier D:
ezgif-2-1605114a8c.gif
Oof, also: very typical behavior for Foliar: plant dragon hugging a fluffy wasp nest, somehow it is adorable...
Oof, also: very typical behavior for Foliar: plant dragon hugging a fluffy wasp nest, somehow it is adorable...
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@Dartist @Islet @pinglist-14040 (Life has gotten in the way, so sorry for the long wait for the next update, but I should have time to sit down and write tomorrow, I've also fixed the mistake I made after mixing up Glacier and Blizzard) [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/CU3wzAj.jpeg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/dR8iAv1.jpeg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/B0iJIHF.jpeg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/0SKOZla.jpeg[/img][/center]
@Dartist @Islet @The Hunger Games

(Life has gotten in the way, so sorry for the long wait for the next update, but I should have time to sit down and write tomorrow, I've also fixed the mistake I made after mixing up Glacier and Blizzard)
CU3wzAj.jpeg
dR8iAv1.jpeg
B0iJIHF.jpeg
0SKOZla.jpeg
LENdbij.png
Phew, that's a loooot of deaths already! The hallucinations are always fun to read :') All those not!sharks, oof. A big F for [b]Soldier[/b], he seemed like a fun brand of insane. Another [s]relieved sigh[/s] F for the [b]hatchlings[/b], that was some divine intervention for all other dragons right there. Come onnn, [b]Hunger[/b]! If you can get the shark ninja, you can do anything! [emoji=special eyes size=1]
Phew, that's a loooot of deaths already! The hallucinations are always fun to read :') All those not!sharks, oof.

A big F for Soldier, he seemed like a fun brand of insane. Another relieved sigh F for the hatchlings, that was some divine intervention for all other dragons right there.

Come onnn, Hunger! If you can get the shark ninja, you can do anything!
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
@Dartist @Islet @pinglist-14040 The sun finally sets on a very eventful day, and the forest in enveloped in dark. [b]Kurama[/b] goes for a long walk to make sense of what he'd experienced with [b]Nettlebane[/b]. [b]Clay[/b], too, is struggling to wrap his own head around how he could've mistaken a large, shining, ice blue dragon for a little brown bear. He goes for a walk to clear his mind. [b]Petra[/b] uncovers dragon tracks in the detritus, even though they're clearly not [b]Starfall[/b]'s, she follows them anyway. Somewhere along the way, her path crosses with [b]Hunger[/b]'s, and they agree on a temporary truce to take down whoever they're tracking. Later, [b]Clay[/b] also bumps into them and is included in their little murder party. Eventually, they follow the tracks all the way up to their source, [b]Kurama[/b]. They jump on him, [b]Clay[/b] and [b]Hunger[/b] restrain their victim while [b]Petra[/b] takes him out with her sais. Elsewhere, still freaking out over [b]Glacier[/b]'s abrupt murder, [b]Laurel[/b] gets lost. [b]Ichor[/b] sharpens his makeshift trident and heads back to the river to finish fishing. [b]Bolkando[/b] was also there, having set up a camp and successfully constructed a pipe bomb. He spots [b]Ichor[/b] through the dark, and debates whether or not to use the bomb on her, or to save it for a larger group. He decides to use [b]Ichor[/b] as bomb practice, as there are enough materials left in the kit to make a second bomb. She's too focused on fishing to notice him. [b]Bolkando[/b] sneaks down the shoreline, careful not to break his target's concentration. Once he gets close enough, he prepares to arm the bomb, but [b]Ichor[/b] hears him. She swings around and smacks the bomb out of his talons with her trident. [b]Bolkando[/b] fumbles after it and [b]Ichor[/b] takes the opportunity to stab him in the back, forcing him underwater. She does not let go until he stops struggling. Elsewhere, [b]Chrysochus[/b] has been exiled from [b]Alexei[/b] and [b]Murasaki[/b]'s group, even though they had initially intended to kill him. They were too scared to try. [b]Chrysochus[/b] finds himself all alone in the dark forest, he climbs a tree and looks up at the stars as he drifts off to sleep. He sorrowfully thinks about home. [b]Alexei[/b] and [b]Murasaki[/b] have absorbed [b]Blizzard[/b] and [b]Hiraeth[/b] into their group to replace [b]Chrysochus[/b] and [b]Zagreus[/b]. This time, [b]Alexei[/b] and [b]Murasaki[/b] are a bit closer to each other and are now able to more effectively plan a betrayal. However, they still can't agree on a target, [b]Marasaki[/b] wants to kill [b]Hiraeth[/b], but [b]Alexei[/b] is dead set on killing [b]Blizzard[/b]. They agree to leave it until morning. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/rF7a3mj.jpeg[/img][/center]
@Dartist @Islet @The Hunger Games

The sun finally sets on a very eventful day, and the forest in enveloped in dark. Kurama goes for a long walk to make sense of what he'd experienced with Nettlebane. Clay, too, is struggling to wrap his own head around how he could've mistaken a large, shining, ice blue dragon for a little brown bear. He goes for a walk to clear his mind. Petra uncovers dragon tracks in the detritus, even though they're clearly not Starfall's, she follows them anyway. Somewhere along the way, her path crosses with Hunger's, and they agree on a temporary truce to take down whoever they're tracking. Later, Clay also bumps into them and is included in their little murder party. Eventually, they follow the tracks all the way up to their source, Kurama. They jump on him, Clay and Hunger restrain their victim while Petra takes him out with her sais. Elsewhere, still freaking out over Glacier's abrupt murder, Laurel gets lost. Ichor sharpens his makeshift trident and heads back to the river to finish fishing. Bolkando was also there, having set up a camp and successfully constructed a pipe bomb. He spots Ichor through the dark, and debates whether or not to use the bomb on her, or to save it for a larger group. He decides to use Ichor as bomb practice, as there are enough materials left in the kit to make a second bomb. She's too focused on fishing to notice him. Bolkando sneaks down the shoreline, careful not to break his target's concentration. Once he gets close enough, he prepares to arm the bomb, but Ichor hears him. She swings around and smacks the bomb out of his talons with her trident. Bolkando fumbles after it and Ichor takes the opportunity to stab him in the back, forcing him underwater. She does not let go until he stops struggling. Elsewhere, Chrysochus has been exiled from Alexei and Murasaki's group, even though they had initially intended to kill him. They were too scared to try. Chrysochus finds himself all alone in the dark forest, he climbs a tree and looks up at the stars as he drifts off to sleep. He sorrowfully thinks about home. Alexei and Murasaki have absorbed Blizzard and Hiraeth into their group to replace Chrysochus and Zagreus. This time, Alexei and Murasaki are a bit closer to each other and are now able to more effectively plan a betrayal. However, they still can't agree on a target, Marasaki wants to kill Hiraeth, but Alexei is dead set on killing Blizzard. They agree to leave it until morning.
rF7a3mj.jpeg
LENdbij.png
[quote name="Scorisyn" date="2023-12-14 06:51:31" ] I mean at least Kurama has good reflexes. Let's hope it stays that way. [/quote] Spoke too soon, lol.
Scorisyn wrote on 2023-12-14 06:51:31:
Spoke too soon, lol.
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
Oooh, a trident stab? Very cool
Oooh, a trident stab? Very cool
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16