Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Summarize Your Lore Badly
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
We worship crows I guess.
We worship crows I guess.
It rains. The maze will eat you, don't come here unless we like you. Wait, what are politics?
It rains. The maze will eat you, don't come here unless we like you. Wait, what are politics?
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
man, someone should really do something about that old tree before it falls and hurts somebody.
man, someone should really do something about that old tree before it falls and hurts somebody.
yeehaw!
she/her
time +1
Gek4MgE.png
Archfae play house in their bubble pocket dimmension with the local population gone wrong
Archfae play house in their bubble pocket dimmension with the local population gone wrong
~he/him ~ ArtShop ~ +2 frt ~ Pasta ~ WL~

FNoWp0v.png

Expectation: 99% cute wholesome dragons. 1% cult/evil children
Reality: 90% creepy cult. 9% evil dragons in a cult. 1% not a cult.

Also:
5% Public Lore
25% Lore being written somewhere
70% Hehehe everything’s in my head but words fail me

Expectation: 99% cute wholesome dragons. 1% cult/evil children
Reality: 90% creepy cult. 9% evil dragons in a cult. 1% not a cult.

Also:
5% Public Lore
25% Lore being written somewhere
70% Hehehe everything’s in my head but words fail me

Founder of F.R.O.G.G

If it’s in my active purge tab, take them. I want them gone.
*Breaking News!*

This just in.

Local polycule of misfit dragons successfully pulled a heist on a museum and took a lot of obscure objects that might have given them special powers.

In other words, eight bizarre dragons who can seemingly open portals have been seen settled down near the outskirts of the clan the museum thieves are from.

More breaking news at 7.
*Breaking News!*

This just in.

Local polycule of misfit dragons successfully pulled a heist on a museum and took a lot of obscure objects that might have given them special powers.

In other words, eight bizarre dragons who can seemingly open portals have been seen settled down near the outskirts of the clan the museum thieves are from.

More breaking news at 7.
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
uhh
uhh
SWKFdBo.png
ytkEBod.png
JvUa9ma.png
rix3ppo.png
12ilQ62.png

mQOEIke.png
Two groups who should be from wildly different time periods, with clashing aesthetics, get together to form work unions for engineers and cure horrible magical curses.
Two groups who should be from wildly different time periods, with clashing aesthetics, get together to form work unions for engineers and cure horrible magical curses.
ow the edge
ow the edge
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png WHEN THE RHYTHM IS GLAD/THERE IS NOTHING 2 B SAD

(banner)tumblr_inline_nbefjh6UpE1qg78ij.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8