Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Summarize Your Lore Badly
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
a fae breaks a shiny thing, explosions are everywhere, some random guy gets stabbed with another shiny thing made even more shiny by the explosion, a boulder turns him into a pancake (but his mind survives) and then a bunch of weirdos slowly gather together in the newly hidden lair created by released squishy pancake magic
a fae breaks a shiny thing, explosions are everywhere, some random guy gets stabbed with another shiny thing made even more shiny by the explosion, a boulder turns him into a pancake (but his mind survives) and then a bunch of weirdos slowly gather together in the newly hidden lair created by released squishy pancake magic
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
Dreaming to be deities gods whatnot, brings followers, self-proclaimed deities live with followers now.

Short I know I don't do much lore
Dreaming to be deities gods whatnot, brings followers, self-proclaimed deities live with followers now.

Short I know I don't do much lore
its like if firestar was a dragon instead of a cat
its like if firestar was a dragon instead of a cat
mlHpBMC.png
7c8ZUEs.png
hzM3Sr2.png
oRkijoy.png
YMPbu9R.png
Kit-137-1-3-6-0-7-1-1-0-12.png Kit-134-0-7-7-18-1-0-0-4-1.png Kit-135-1-2-4-1-2-0-1-1-10.png Kit-136-0-1-2-0-3-0-1-4-0.png Kit-133-0-0-9-18-1-2-0-2-3.png PiAyg8i.png
Some dragons live in a village

lol
Some dragons live in a village

lol
5rqxXUf.pngRWTsXVd.png0027.png
My progens unnamed kids were forgotten

wowza
My progens unnamed kids were forgotten

wowza
T image1.jpg e
~Mer~
They/She

Pixel Adopts
Wishlist
e image0.jpg
Oh, look, it’s a child.
The child is immortal.
The child starts a war.
The child ends the war.
The child is gravely injured (wait what-)
Oh dang it a little less than a half of the clan is dead now thanks to the shade
Wooowwwwww prophecy time.
Oh, look, it’s a child.
The child is immortal.
The child starts a war.
The child ends the war.
The child is gravely injured (wait what-)
Oh dang it a little less than a half of the clan is dead now thanks to the shade
Wooowwwwww prophecy time.
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
The forest eats souls like spaghetti and dragons are Just A Little Weird because of it.
The forest eats souls like spaghetti and dragons are Just A Little Weird because of it.
85278255.png
ePOliyb.png
UkjerOF.png
eTmFfQ7.png
J7D1quC.png
fJNflt2.png
Oliver/Blitz/Void

oouioVf.png
5hF3FGk.png
rix3ppo.png
55167224.png
Some lady never left the nightlight on so her kiddos deal with a reaaaaally big and dark bedroom for decades
Some lady never left the nightlight on so her kiddos deal with a reaaaaally big and dark bedroom for decades
5hF3FGk.png
lHeaYIT.png
hWPjBUy.png
7vhtsnW.png
VsoSnU5.png
a forest burns eternally and makes cool booms and dragons celebrate that yearly for some reason
a forest burns eternally and makes cool booms and dragons celebrate that yearly for some reason
NQoi0Uc.pngW4bPTjV.png1IPUNJj.png
FObX7rS.png DxCICZ1.png
hUchsi0.png
Windexx | They/he/xe/it/dragos
Add me on genshin! my uid is 641815069 :D

Check out my Dragon Cave profile!
Q4idXs1.pngaL21n5x.png5Rzv8uW.png UOOoH.gif
Everything is normal except the secret basement of eldritch horrors and a handful of missing hatchlings. They also live in cool tunnels and half the clan is a burnt out gifted kid.
Everything is normal except the secret basement of eldritch horrors and a handful of missing hatchlings. They also live in cool tunnels and half the clan is a burnt out gifted kid.
A sideways aromantic flag next to the word ‘aromantic’A sideways asexual flag next to the word ‘asexual’A sideways agender flag next to the words ‘they/them’
divider
hi there, i have no clue what im doing
please ping me in all replies!
Fandragons | Wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8