Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The User Below Me Gets (UMS/A version)
1 2 ... 151 152 153 154 155 ... 200 201
I don’t think it should be required to add multiples. Only if you are able too. I do think there needs to be added motivation for other users (which currently give a skin and get nothing) to add to or to just take the “thread killers” since we can also just throw them back up
I don’t think it should be required to add multiples. Only if you are able too. I do think there needs to be added motivation for other users (which currently give a skin and get nothing) to add to or to just take the “thread killers” since we can also just throw them back up
My two cents; I support the suggestion of encouraging players to add more than 1 skin as an option after some time to prevent the thread from dying, but only if they are able to. And while it's true that players who give out free skins (like me) do so with nothing to gain, in the end, and at least for me, it is in good spirit to keep the thread going. Although it's not ideal, I feel like there are limitations we have to acknowledge as a forum/community-driven game. (Though I understand that this cannot keep on happening too many times as people will eventually stop giving out free skins/accents to move the thread forward...)
My two cents; I support the suggestion of encouraging players to add more than 1 skin as an option after some time to prevent the thread from dying, but only if they are able to. And while it's true that players who give out free skins (like me) do so with nothing to gain, in the end, and at least for me, it is in good spirit to keep the thread going. Although it's not ideal, I feel like there are limitations we have to acknowledge as a forum/community-driven game. (Though I understand that this cannot keep on happening too many times as people will eventually stop giving out free skins/accents to move the thread forward...)
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
@PrP
Claim please!

TUBMG:

@PrP
Claim please!

TUBMG:

@Lilyvian
Tubmg!
Or Or
@Lilyvian
Tubmg!
Or Or
MFt2hm4.png
cVPo4yi.png
mlHpBMC.png
nKSPt4M.png
Please ping/msg me again if you think I missed it! (I often forget to reply!)
oQlTGMl.png
FObX7rS.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@SnaggleClaw

i'd love Tumuli please ^_^

tubmg:

or
@SnaggleClaw

i'd love Tumuli please ^_^

tubmg:

or
sensaspecter_res3.png
@TealAnomaly
claim please, i'd like kitsunetsuki-gold c:
TUBMG:
OR
@TealAnomaly
claim please, i'd like kitsunetsuki-gold c:
TUBMG:
OR
K2tKfjg.png Kyuu || Polish || They/Them || FR +9
» Wishlist
» Digital Art Shop / Chibi art shop
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
» The Cult of Mor (join us)
@KyuuBird
I'd love the accent Takamanopara - Green please :D!

The user below gets!
@KyuuBird
I'd love the accent Takamanopara - Green please :D!

The user below gets!
hbh2RaY.gif
Hello hello!

> Skin shop
> Sketches

z83TkAw.png
@UwUwha Claim please :D

TUBMG:
Or Or Or Or
there's no limit on how many options, right?
I might as well offer a bunch of options to hopefully keep things moving lol
@UwUwha Claim please :D

TUBMG:
Or Or Or Or
there's no limit on how many options, right?
I might as well offer a bunch of options to hopefully keep things moving lol
A splatoon 3 user banner. The banner reads: Evil Freelancer , Polgara , #9997 k7p86mU.png

2VtxnMX.png

FObX7rS.png
rUoKR6y.png

WQA384m.png
@MayMallard

claiming Thornbush, please :3

tubmg:

or
@MayMallard

claiming Thornbush, please :3

tubmg:

or
wishlistg1 salesbadge collectionthe nest - perma sales threadblank canvas hatchery
IMG-1405.png
@mossfinch

claim on sooty silks, please! thank you :]

TUBMG
@mossfinch

claim on sooty silks, please! thank you :]

TUBMG

MAX !
HE/HIM
IT/ITS

adtp0zn.gif
RNG ADOPTS