Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | How Rare is your Custom Progen?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[font=Georgia]Huh. How bout that? Only [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/search/dragons?page=1&sort=id_asc&name=&exalted=&progen=1&breed=&bodygene=&winggene=&tertgene=&gender=&body=64&wings=29&tert=27&element=&body_range=&wings_range=&tert_range=&age=&rtb=&gen1=&pattern=&id_length=&level_min=&level_max=&eyetype=&hibernal_cooldown_status=&ancient=&named=&hibernal=&silhouette_unlocked=&sort=id_desc&page=1&nocollapse=1]3 total Coral/Teal/Azure progenitors[/url], other two are inactive but unexalted. Expected to be much more, what with [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/search/dragons?page=1&sort=id_asc&name=&exalted=&progen=1&breed=&bodygene=&winggene=&tertgene=&gender=&body=64&wings=29&tert=&element=&body_range=&wings_range=&tert_range=&age=&rtb=&gen1=&pattern=&id_length=&level_min=&level_max=&eyetype=&hibernal_cooldown_status=&ancient=&named=&hibernal=&silhouette_unlocked=&sort=id_desc&page=1&nocollapse=1]194 Coral/Teal hits[/url]. Seeing pages upon pages of unclothed and not even gene'd inactive progens really did a number on me... [quote name="@biscuitygoodness" date="2021-12-04 04:06:36" ] Sidenote, I guess I shouldn't be surprised that so many of these dragons are inactive (because they're progens and they're a sign if someone has stuck with FR after signing up or not), but man it still makes me sad. All these founders of dead lairs... [/quote] [font=Georgia]Yeah...
Huh. How bout that?

Only 3 total Coral/Teal/Azure progenitors, other two are inactive but unexalted.

Expected to be much more, what with 194 Coral/Teal hits. Seeing pages upon pages of unclothed and not even gene'd inactive progens really did a number on me...

@biscuitygoodness wrote on 2021-12-04 04:06:36:
Sidenote, I guess I shouldn't be surprised that so many of these dragons are inactive (because they're progens and they're a sign if someone has stuck with FR after signing up or not), but man it still makes me sad. All these founders of dead lairs...
Yeah...

FRT + 14
SINNOUK
‎ ‎ ‎ Maevepanda's Color Bars: Aqua Maevepanda's Color Bars: Turquoise
Maevepanda's Color Bars: Goldenrod
‎ ‎ ‎ FIRE, I once read, is
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎‎ ‎ the winter that
‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎warms ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ and
‎‎ the spring
‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎that ‎‎consumes.
I have scattered mine, but out of his original colors there are 3 others with his original colors!

For his current colors, he's the only one
I have scattered mine, but out of his original colors there are 3 others with his original colors!

For his current colors, he's the only one
FObX7rS.png
mlHpBMC.png
MUYNhfy.png
X5HxiG2.png
9mjyPzr.png
I'm buying Midnight/Silver G1s!
c0AqrsL.png
nNNlBBj.png
kncGB4g.gif
KV5d5h7.png
J0opiUV.png LDkMPPP.png
jo4fU6U.png
l8NOdbs.png
d9YLPfe.png
kidVjbL.png 5hF3FGk.png
753hxVX.png
ll0CfnD.png
OPS7bfK.png
He's one of two! (exalted or not)

One of many without his tert though - 244.
He's one of two! (exalted or not)

One of many without his tert though - 244.
Ariete / Aries
they/them, 20s,
INTJ
JGnDE4d.gif VgR98md.png
Custom is [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/search/dragons?page=1&sort=id_asc&name=&exalted=&progen=1&breed=&bodygene=&winggene=&tertgene=&gender=&body=5&wings=14&tert=32&element=&body_range=&wings_range=&tert_range=&age=&rtb=&gen1=&pattern=&id_length=&level_min=&level_max=&eyetype=&hibernal_cooldown_status=&ancient=&named=&hibernal=&silhouette_unlocked=&sort=id_asc&page=1]Silver/Thistle/Jade[/url], only two progenitors exist with those colours and mine is the first one! [emoji=wildclaw tongue size=2] My random is [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/search/dragons?page=1&sort=id_asc&name=&exalted=&progen=1&breed=&bodygene=&winggene=&tertgene=&gender=&body=2&wings=16&tert=61&element=&body_range=&wings_range=&tert_range=&age=&rtb=&gen1=&pattern=&id_length=&level_min=&level_max=&eyetype=&hibernal_cooldown_status=&ancient=&named=&hibernal=&silhouette_unlocked=&sort=id_asc&page=1]White/Purple/Maroon[/url] and four progenitors exist with those colours, and she is the first one with those colours too.
Custom is Silver/Thistle/Jade, only two progenitors exist with those colours and mine is the first one!

My random is White/Purple/Maroon and four progenitors exist with those colours, and she is the first one with those colours too.
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.pngWQA384m.pngdEo6ta2.png
She's the only one!

Violet/Jade/Seafoam
She's the only one!

Violet/Jade/Seafoam
7GFlGJN.pngCiiaL4K.png

she/her • fr+11
Only two!

Gold/Black/Royal
Only two!

Gold/Black/Royal
Orion - She/He/They - Abrosexual My Wishlist - Likes to drop random compliments - Always down for a roleplay - Will buy fodder primals (pm me if interested!)
IBp6F.gif
My Custom Progenitor is Sky/Rose/Black
  • She's the 5th of the 26 with Sky/Rose/Black.
  • She's so far the only one who has been breed changed and gened.
  • 3 of the 26 with Sky/Rose/Black are exalted.

I did my Random Progenitor who is Chocolate/Rose/Blood too, and this was the result:
  • He's the 2nd of the 3 with Chocolate/Rose/Blood.
  • He's so far the only one who has been breed changed and gened.
  • 1 of the 3 with Chocolate/Rose/Blood are exalted.

My Custom Progenitor is Sky/Rose/Black
  • She's the 5th of the 26 with Sky/Rose/Black.
  • She's so far the only one who has been breed changed and gened.
  • 3 of the 26 with Sky/Rose/Black are exalted.

I did my Random Progenitor who is Chocolate/Rose/Blood too, and this was the result:
  • He's the 2nd of the 3 with Chocolate/Rose/Blood.
  • He's so far the only one who has been breed changed and gened.
  • 1 of the 3 with Chocolate/Rose/Blood are exalted.

[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/search/dragons?page=1&sort=id_asc&name=&exalted=&progen=1&breed=&bodygene=&winggene=&tertgene=&gender=&body=25&wings=45&tert=17&element=&body_range=&wings_range=&tert_range=&age=&rtb=&gen1=&pattern=&id_length=&level_min=&level_max=&eyetype=&hibernal_cooldown_status=&ancient=&named=&hibernal=&silhouette_unlocked=&sort=id_asc&page=1]one of three! [/url] and the only active one, it seems :> [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/784658290431754250/917838770823385138/unknown.png[/img]
one of three!
and the only active one, it seems :>
unknown.png
DRAGONS !
Ice/ice/white

56, 51 not exalted!

Ice/ice/white

56, 51 not exalted!

(Eventually A Nice Banner Will Be Here)
||| Wishlist ||| Project WL ||| Art Dump ||| Art Shop ||| +0 FRT |||
There are only 6 progens with the same colors as my custom progen, and interestingly 4 of the 6 (including mine) are faes.
There are only 6 progens with the same colors as my custom progen, and interestingly 4 of the 6 (including mine) are faes.
sh5xjiu.png MUYNhfy.png JNAfoEf.png Pgv53XB.png 6ZdcGpT.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7