@TheRogueDragon

Door 1 please!
LJs3qKx.gifwkvV56g.gif OaZXdZZ.png Nq6vpqM.gifXuST4Wm.gif
@theRogueDragon
door 3 please
@theRogueDragon
door 3 please
3e0w1yj.gifbHn1OUN.gifRmSSMKo.pngbHn1OUN.gif3e0w1yj.gif
@neonedgelord you got [item=pretty aqua wing bow]! @ageofasylum you got [item=salt]! Well apparently the room was a block of salt. @nighthydra you got a dragon! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/721131/72113064_350.png[/img] I'll be sending stuff soon!
@neonedgelord you got Pretty Aqua Wing Bow !
@ageofasylum you got Salt ! Well apparently the room was a block of salt.
@nighthydra you got a dragon!
72113064_350.png

I'll be sending stuff soon!
veSZO59.pngWishlistoQlTGMl.png
Door 1: It's a dark wood, almost glistening with fresh polish at least that's what you hope it is- in the torchlight, and it sits on strong metal hinges.

Door(?) 2: Well technically it's more of a hole in the ground with a slab of tree bark over it, but there's definitely something down there with all the scratching.

Door(?) 3: Honestly, you think it looks more like an endless blackhole with a drape over it, but a Fae merchant keeps insisting it's a door. "100% satisfaction guaranteed!" they chirp.
Door 1: It's a dark wood, almost glistening with fresh polish at least that's what you hope it is- in the torchlight, and it sits on strong metal hinges.

Door(?) 2: Well technically it's more of a hole in the ground with a slab of tree bark over it, but there's definitely something down there with all the scratching.

Door(?) 3: Honestly, you think it looks more like an endless blackhole with a drape over it, but a Fae merchant keeps insisting it's a door. "100% satisfaction guaranteed!" they chirp.
3e0w1yj.gifbHn1OUN.gifRmSSMKo.pngbHn1OUN.gif3e0w1yj.gif
@nighthydra Door 3!
@nighthydra Door 3!
@Nighthydra door 2 please!
@Nighthydra door 2 please!
eswSnrS.png heyZH2H.png UBaiWUV.png x8bDWFu.png 5hF3FGk.png 0HBKL8H.png
tumblr_pop70nM0jR1xl35zco1_400.png You can call me Xill! Always accepting new friend applications :) Dappervolk Referral Link!
bumppppp
bumppppp
JULZZZ.
"I only look at victory. That's all." -Bakugo Katsuki
| About me | Wishlist | Open a door | Moodboards
hhtumblr_pxliz7lWd21u3wsjco4_250.png
bump!
bump!
eswSnrS.png heyZH2H.png UBaiWUV.png x8bDWFu.png 5hF3FGk.png 0HBKL8H.png
tumblr_pop70nM0jR1xl35zco1_400.png You can call me Xill! Always accepting new friend applications :) Dappervolk Referral Link!
Door #1, please! @Nighthydra
Door #1, please! @Nighthydra
Podcast for Anime, Movies, and More?! Click the Yak!
oYwYKgq.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36