Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Write lore for the dragon above you!
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 125 126
@Redkap421 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82374981][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/823750/82374981_350.png[/img][/url] Boundless. At first glance it seems as if this glittering aberration is just a casual brewer, one that makes potions just for the absolute heck of it. The smile Boundless casts to others puts them at ease, which is exactly what Boundless wants. They put up a friendly wall to throw others off of the shifty things that they brew up at night; carefully mixing unknown powders and plants into their cauldron to brew up a potent poison that is then carefully bottled up and hidden on their highest shelf out of sight of the prying eyes of other dragons. They have a goal to eventually use these potions, probably slip them into a corrupt dragon's food or drink then sneak off into the night. But for now, they keep on brewing their potions and keeping their friendly wall up. ----- Next person: I'd like some lore for Cowboy here [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78207078][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/782071/78207078_350.png[/img][/url]
@Redkap421

82374981_350.png

Boundless. At first glance it seems as if this glittering aberration is just a casual brewer, one that makes potions just for the absolute heck of it. The smile Boundless casts to others puts them at ease, which is exactly what Boundless wants. They put up a friendly wall to throw others off of the shifty things that they brew up at night; carefully mixing unknown powders and plants into their cauldron to brew up a potent poison that is then carefully bottled up and hidden on their highest shelf out of sight of the prying eyes of other dragons. They have a goal to eventually use these potions, probably slip them into a corrupt dragon's food or drink then sneak off into the night. But for now, they keep on brewing their potions and keeping their friendly wall up.
Next person: I'd like some lore for Cowboy here

78207078_350.png
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
@MilkshakeTrex hiya:) had to put a lot of thought into this since I specialize in surreal horror/fantasy but I felt like a more grounded backstory for cowboy would work
”Who is he?”
“Just the Cowboy.”

He never exactly aimed for a life of popularity. He shared the same name with a famous celebrity which, when dragons heard it, got excited, only to realize it was just him. It was just Cowboy.
So he changed his name— to, well, more to the lack of one. Everyone knows him as the Cowboy now.
He befriended the town, and everyone would give their friendly hellos whenever he’d pass by. None of them truly knew him— not his name, personality, background, he masked it all. Everything simply remained surface level.
His life began to change when he received a letter from an anonymous dragon, wanting to be pen-pals. What started as a small back and forth turned into a genuine companionship, and Cowboy felt he was being truly heard for the first time. Not brushed off, not seen as ordinary, none of that.
Though the pen-pal was hesitant to reveal themself. This made Cowboy unsure— was he being messed with? Was he not worthy of trust?
They’d never tell. They’d just repeat

“I can’t say. I’m sorry.”

It’s been a year since that pen-pal had gone silent, and Cowboy wanders the lands, wondering if he’ll ever find them again.

np: avoid hibden and the tab that’s just a heart emoticon
@MilkshakeTrex hiya:) had to put a lot of thought into this since I specialize in surreal horror/fantasy but I felt like a more grounded backstory for cowboy would work
”Who is he?”
“Just the Cowboy.”

He never exactly aimed for a life of popularity. He shared the same name with a famous celebrity which, when dragons heard it, got excited, only to realize it was just him. It was just Cowboy.
So he changed his name— to, well, more to the lack of one. Everyone knows him as the Cowboy now.
He befriended the town, and everyone would give their friendly hellos whenever he’d pass by. None of them truly knew him— not his name, personality, background, he masked it all. Everything simply remained surface level.
His life began to change when he received a letter from an anonymous dragon, wanting to be pen-pals. What started as a small back and forth turned into a genuine companionship, and Cowboy felt he was being truly heard for the first time. Not brushed off, not seen as ordinary, none of that.
Though the pen-pal was hesitant to reveal themself. This made Cowboy unsure— was he being messed with? Was he not worthy of trust?
They’d never tell. They’d just repeat

“I can’t say. I’m sorry.”

It’s been a year since that pen-pal had gone silent, and Cowboy wanders the lands, wondering if he’ll ever find them again.

np: avoid hibden and the tab that’s just a heart emoticon
SASPITITE | any but she/her | friend reqs open | frt +2

LINKS | about me | a hotel...? | avatar | wishlist | art shop
[font=times new roman] @saspitite saw your beautiful anomaly and couldn't help but write for them! there weren't a lot of notes, but went off with what i had. ran out of writing inspiration somewhere around the end, sorry if the writing seems to... die a little. --- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82925968][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/829260/82925968_350.png[/img][/url] [size=4][b]The cell is quiet,[/b][/size] disturbed only by the blaring sirens outside. The anomaly sits alone in its cell, featureless body still and unmoving except the occasional tremble of a leafy wing and the twitch of a bark-covered claw. Abruptly it gets to its feet, careful not to step on any of the rotten fruits scattered on the ground. It has forgotten when it was last been exposed to the sun rather than this harsh, sterile light. Its wings are heavy, the stains of radiation and experimental concoctions pulsing an ugly neon green upon them. It's an effort just to keep them from withering away. Senses are a dream long gone. Its hearing and sense of smell have been stolen by the blazing fire set by the non-believers, its sense of touch are numbed by the chemicals constantly injected into its now crippled vessel, and its sight and taste have been taken by the merciless hand of its creator. Its limbs, once light and free like the gale, have been broken beyond repair. But its mind is free, unbound by the chains that weigh down its mortal body. As the sirens outside die down, the anomaly moves slightly forward, steps heavy as it searches for its balance. It may take years, or decades, or even another century for it to relearn the ability to walk. It may take longer still for it to regain its senses, and even longer for it to carry out the mission it was assigned. Despite having been abandoned, it is still a loyal puppet. Perhaps if it waits longer, its creator will return to it and bless it once more with gifts and care. If it is nice, perhaps the creator will even give it back its soul. Returning to its position on the bed, resting its arms at its side (as if it had the strength to do anything else, it thinks bitterly), the puppet's twitching slows to a stop. It can sense it now- the presence of its god, waiting, hovering. The time given to it has run out- it has failed. The twitching returns, becoming a shiver as the puppet's limbs twist and bend soundlessly. For moments, it is as though a scream is appearing on its face. Then the scream is gone, and with it the presence of its cold god. --- to the next person: [b]first two tabs only[/b], please. thank you to @Rayymond for the lore! Tenebris has needed some lore for a while so thank you for doing her!

@saspitite saw your beautiful anomaly and couldn't help but write for them! there weren't a lot of notes, but went off with what i had. ran out of writing inspiration somewhere around the end, sorry if the writing seems to... die a little.
---
82925968_350.png

The cell is quiet, disturbed only by the blaring sirens outside.

The anomaly sits alone in its cell, featureless body still and unmoving except the occasional tremble of a leafy wing and the twitch of a bark-covered claw. Abruptly it gets to its feet, careful not to step on any of the rotten fruits scattered on the ground. It has forgotten when it was last been exposed to the sun rather than this harsh, sterile light. Its wings are heavy, the stains of radiation and experimental concoctions pulsing an ugly neon green upon them. It's an effort just to keep them from withering away.

Senses are a dream long gone. Its hearing and sense of smell have been stolen by the blazing fire set by the non-believers, its sense of touch are numbed by the chemicals constantly injected into its now crippled vessel, and its sight and taste have been taken by the merciless hand of its creator. Its limbs, once light and free like the gale, have been broken beyond repair.

But its mind is free, unbound by the chains that weigh down its mortal body.

As the sirens outside die down, the anomaly moves slightly forward, steps heavy as it searches for its balance. It may take years, or decades, or even another century for it to relearn the ability to walk. It may take longer still for it to regain its senses, and even longer for it to carry out the mission it was assigned. Despite having been abandoned, it is still a loyal puppet. Perhaps if it waits longer, its creator will return to it and bless it once more with gifts and care. If it is nice, perhaps the creator will even give it back its soul.

Returning to its position on the bed, resting its arms at its side (as if it had the strength to do anything else, it thinks bitterly), the puppet's twitching slows to a stop. It can sense it now- the presence of its god, waiting, hovering. The time given to it has run out- it has failed. The twitching returns, becoming a shiver as the puppet's limbs twist and bend soundlessly. For moments, it is as though a scream is appearing on its face.

Then the scream is gone, and with it the presence of its cold god.
---
to the next person: first two tabs only, please.

thank you to @Rayymond for the lore! Tenebris has needed some lore for a while so thank you for doing her!
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
@faeriies what goes around comes around[emoji=spiral winking size=1] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61534304][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/615344/61534304_350.png[/img][/url] That dapper, neatly dressed dragon you see around every now and then… she’s not what you think. Once well-liked, eccentric and outgoing, the world doesn’t see Tenebris this way anymore. A street entertainer beloved by the young and the old, a dragon who would take you for a stroll and tell you stories if you were scared or alone. She knew the people, the people knew her. Her once friendly demeanor and entertaing personality gained approval of the folk, and she loved it. But when disaster struck, no one was there to help her. Not a single helping claw. It was only her and her problems, and among all the dragons she knew and trusted, all of them failed her when she was in need. Do you remember her? A former street entertainer that no one acknowledges, a dragon who would sit in the corner of the tavern and give you a dirty look. She knew the people, but people pretend they never knew of her. Her once friendly demeanor and entertaining personality eventually caused her downfall, and she loathed it. They were never there for her. —————————————- (Oooh goodness i had such a blast writing this one aaoowooa) TNP: please pick from [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/545700/2344513?name=&type=undefined]here[/url]! Some of the dragons have short snippets but feel free to go off the rails a bit (and please avoid dragons with ‘quoted’lore) ------ @redkap421 AYEE tysm for doing Dura!! I have to admit that this is definitely fitting, thanks a lot!
@faeriies what goes around comes around
61534304_350.png
That dapper, neatly dressed dragon you see around every now and then… she’s not what you think. Once well-liked, eccentric and outgoing, the world doesn’t see Tenebris this way anymore.
A street entertainer beloved by the young and the old, a dragon who would take you for a stroll and tell you stories if you were scared or alone. She knew the people, the people knew her. Her once friendly demeanor and entertaing personality gained approval of the folk, and she loved it.
But when disaster struck, no one was there to help her. Not a single helping claw. It was only her and her problems, and among all the dragons she knew and trusted, all of them failed her when she was in need.

Do you remember her?
A former street entertainer that no one acknowledges, a dragon who would sit in the corner of the tavern and give you a dirty look. She knew the people, but people pretend they never knew of her. Her once friendly demeanor and entertaining personality eventually caused her downfall, and she loathed it.

They were never there for her.
—————————————-
(Oooh goodness i had such a blast writing this one aaoowooa)

TNP: please pick from here! Some of the dragons have short snippets but feel free to go off the rails a bit (and please avoid dragons with ‘quoted’lore)
@redkap421 AYEE tysm for doing Dura!! I have to admit that this is definitely fitting, thanks a lot!
1vAtYxM.png
ePOliyb.png
HdmxfuE.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
IMG_6995.png 4ogWlJU.png
o4KdtaP.png
oClJnAg.png
@Rayymond [columns]----- -----[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64979860][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/649799/64979860_350.png[/img][/url] ----- -----[nextcol][font=century gothic][size=4][color=teal]Dura is an imposing dragon. Upon first glance, they are a regal dragon, but there is something off that just ever so slightly unsettles those unfamiliar with them. The more time you spend, the more charming and benign they seem to become, but there is always something itching the back of ones mind when interacting with them. Maybe it is the fact no skydancers can get a read on them, maybe it is the odd urges guardians and undertides have to keep them away from their charges, or the fact nocturnes dont mimic them- or rather cant seem to be able to. Dura is a dragon who's very presence conflicts with a given dragons most base instincts. Whatver the case is, they are considered, even by their clanmates, to be an odd dragon. They have made no move against anyone, but regardless something is still up with this mysterious bogsneak. . . [/columns] ----- ----- @MilkshakeTrex you popped off yet again. This is so metal and everything ever. amazing ;o;
@Rayymond

64979860_350.png

Dura is an imposing dragon. Upon first glance, they are a regal dragon, but there is something off that just ever so slightly unsettles those unfamiliar with them. The more time you spend, the more charming and benign they seem to become, but there is always something itching the back of ones mind when interacting with them. Maybe it is the fact no skydancers can get a read on them, maybe it is the odd urges guardians and undertides have to keep them away from their charges, or the fact nocturnes dont mimic them- or rather cant seem to be able to. Dura is a dragon who's very presence conflicts with a given dragons most base instincts. Whatver the case is, they are considered, even by their clanmates, to be an odd dragon. They have made no move against anyone, but regardless something is still up with this mysterious bogsneak. . .

@MilkshakeTrex you popped off yet again. This is so metal and everything ever. amazing ;o;
aVzIJsH.png 000 Lore (wip)
Hatchery
Leveling Service
Wishlist
Breeding Cards

Adopts
Comissions!
@.Redkap421 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82175807][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/821759/82175807_350.png[/img][/url] Lightning crackles in the dark-clouded sky. A lone banescale rests on the top of their lair. Halite closes their electric blue eyes and shifts their wings slightly. They can feel the slight crackle of the electricity lighting up the sky sink into their scales slightly. The concentrate more, starting to feel the intensity of the lightning increase by the minute. Until eventually, *ZAP*. The banescale opens their eyes and is amazed when the see an orb of lightning had formed in front of them. They gesture to the left with their wing, causing the orb to follow. They stand up and lead the orb of pure lightning into their lair. They close their eyes and concentrate again, willing the orb closer to them. They eventually feel the power of the lightning seep into their scales. They open their eyes and smirk. They were going to prove to the world that you don't need fire to be able to smith weapons. ----- Next person: I'd like some lore for my boy AppleBasket here [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80913866][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/809139/80913866_350.png[/img][/url] ----- @thetower Thanks for the lore!
@.Redkap421

82175807_350.png

Lightning crackles in the dark-clouded sky. A lone banescale rests on the top of their lair. Halite closes their electric blue eyes and shifts their wings slightly. They can feel the slight crackle of the electricity lighting up the sky sink into their scales slightly. The concentrate more, starting to feel the intensity of the lightning increase by the minute. Until eventually, *ZAP*. The banescale opens their eyes and is amazed when the see an orb of lightning had formed in front of them. They gesture to the left with their wing, causing the orb to follow. They stand up and lead the orb of pure lightning into their lair. They close their eyes and concentrate again, willing the orb closer to them. They eventually feel the power of the lightning seep into their scales. They open their eyes and smirk. They were going to prove to the world that you don't need fire to be able to smith weapons.
Next person: I'd like some lore for my boy AppleBasket here

80913866_350.png
@thetower

Thanks for the lore!
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
@MilkshakeTrex AppleBasket is a playful dragon, at heart. The dragons he grew up with moved past the desire to romp around in fields, play with friends, and go on adventures with their familiars, and went on to take up important roles in their clan, and started families. Applebasket, well, he didnt have the urge to leave behind games and joy. Due to this personality of his, he is very popular with the youngsters in the clan, and ended up taking the role of carer for many of the hatchlings in his clan. They love to play chess or checkers on his checkered hide. He loves to comfort and care for the youngest in his clan, and for the ones that are a little older, teach them important life skills in order for them to thrive, and contribute to the clan when they grow up. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80913866][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/809139/80913866_350.png[/img][/url] ---- person below me! i would love lore for vigil, but if you want to do additional lore for anyone else thats cool too!
@MilkshakeTrex

AppleBasket is a playful dragon, at heart. The dragons he grew up with moved past the desire to romp around in fields, play with friends, and go on adventures with their familiars, and went on to take up important roles in their clan, and started families. Applebasket, well, he didnt have the urge to leave behind games and joy. Due to this personality of his, he is very popular with the youngsters in the clan, and ended up taking the role of carer for many of the hatchlings in his clan. They love to play chess or checkers on his checkered hide. He loves to comfort and care for the youngest in his clan, and for the ones that are a little older, teach them important life skills in order for them to thrive, and contribute to the clan when they grow up.

80913866_350.png

----

person below me! i would love lore for vigil, but if you want to do additional lore for anyone else thats cool too!
m4ckYQB.png
@thetower Claim (oop sorry for pinging you)

Vigil was once a wanderer, collecting little bits of starlight and gemstones. Over time she gained magic from them and decided to store them in her den. She has crystals and jewels hanging in there. She sells them to others sometimes.
Vigil doesn’t speak much, and when asked about why, she’ll give a small laugh and shrug. She’s very precise and careful. She’s also a good listener, and has a comforting presence.

Edit: @miasmas- I love that idea so much, thank you!
@thetower Claim (oop sorry for pinging you)

Vigil was once a wanderer, collecting little bits of starlight and gemstones. Over time she gained magic from them and decided to store them in her den. She has crystals and jewels hanging in there. She sells them to others sometimes.
Vigil doesn’t speak much, and when asked about why, she’ll give a small laugh and shrug. She’s very precise and careful. She’s also a good listener, and has a comforting presence.

Edit: @miasmas- I love that idea so much, thank you!

Coffee
She/They
FR + 1
Feel free to ping me!
IMG_1912.png?ex=656e79b3&is=655c04b3&hm=a591971f6a40bf2cc979f9acfdbdf05e442f4e85c5bba14114007457435e6a7b&.png

Note to self: if you’re seeing this, you forgot to make the picture transparent. You should do that.
[center]@FleetFury [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71159333][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/711594/71159333_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol][size=3][i]Mihlos is not only a medic but an inventor. She's constantly tinkering with different ingredients and medicines to create miracle cures for many illnesses. she often mixes things together with reckless abandon, carelessly combining them without researching beforehand, which has led to her almost poisoning herself several times. However, she always seems to come out of her lab with a new potion or salve, and the dragons in the clan trust her expertise, despite her odd way of doing science.[/i][/size][/columns] --------- next: anyone in the first 3 tabs that doesn't already have lore is up for grabs, as well as everyone in the first tab of my hibden![/center]
@FleetFury
71159333_350.png Mihlos is not only a medic but an inventor. She's constantly tinkering with different ingredients and medicines to create miracle cures for many illnesses. she often mixes things together with reckless abandon, carelessly combining them without researching beforehand, which has led to her almost poisoning herself several times. However, she always seems to come out of her lab with a new potion or salve, and the dragons in the clan trust her expertise, despite her odd way of doing science.

next: anyone in the first 3 tabs that doesn't already have lore is up for grabs, as well as everyone in the first tab of my hibden!
15494a8fecdc5f598780a2edeb35160993f93978.png
iuEBSJ3.png
o7ZCFYm.png
q9EEy5M.png
446421697b4104f1112f0b6476b99ae31c873cca.png
[size=3][font=times]@Miasmas [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/48120959][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/481210/48120959_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol] [center][size=3][font=times][b]Hemlock[/b] wanders the undergrowth, looking for even just the slightest of reasons why she's still there. Everyday she wonders if there even is a world above. But that's what everyone has told her, her whole life. [i]The dragons of the undergrowth aren't really welcomed up there.[/i] Everyone would tell her. She waited the day where she could run. Leave the tunnels and find the reason of why she must stay beneath the ground.[/columns] [rule] [size=3][font=times]It's short, yes, but I hope you like it! I tried to input the lore you have for the undergrowth. [rule] [size=3][font=times][b]For the person after me, please do any dragon that is named! Thx!![/b] [rule] [size=3][font=times]Edit: Thanks @Redkap421 for the amazing lore!! <3
@Miasmas

48120959_350.png
Hemlock wanders the undergrowth, looking for even just the slightest of reasons why she's still there. Everyday she wonders if there even is a world above. But that's what everyone has told her, her whole life. The dragons of the undergrowth aren't really welcomed up there. Everyone would tell her.
She waited the day where she could run. Leave the tunnels and find the reason of why she must stay beneath the ground.

It's short, yes, but I hope you like it! I tried to input the lore you have for the undergrowth.

For the person after me, please do any dragon that is named! Thx!!

Edit: Thanks @Redkap421 for the amazing lore!! <3
LeoDoesThingz
he//they || ??? || FR+2
Wishlist
46444.png762.png1056.png
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 125 126