Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Pandora's Box,Murder Mystery,CLOSED
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 263 264
Clashing put down his stuff. `This room is gigantic!` He said, excited. `Is there a library or something nearby? A kitchen?`
Clashing put down his stuff. `This room is gigantic!` He said, excited. `Is there a library or something nearby? A kitchen?`
`` Im supprised you dont remember qwen!`` she smiled `` your childhood best friend?`` she laughed `` we used to be neighboors before my folks moved away!``
`` Im supprised you dont remember qwen!`` she smiled `` your childhood best friend?`` she laughed `` we used to be neighboors before my folks moved away!``
H6hl5e1.png XgoSE5I.png
"Wait... Azura!" the pearlcatcher yapped happily, his tail switching excitedly, "Oh tidelord it's been so long!" He tackled the skydancer in a friendly hug.
"Wait... Azura!" the pearlcatcher yapped happily, his tail switching excitedly, "Oh tidelord it's been so long!" He tackled the skydancer in a friendly hug.
~he/him ~ ArtShop ~ +2 frt ~ Pasta ~ WL~

FNoWp0v.png
`` Ha! i just knew you would remember!`` she hugged him tightly `` how are you dearest friend? its been so long!`` she grinned and rolled over, tackling him. `` i see you havent changed a bit sense the last time i saw you!``
`` Ha! i just knew you would remember!`` she hugged him tightly `` how are you dearest friend? its been so long!`` she grinned and rolled over, tackling him. `` i see you havent changed a bit sense the last time i saw you!``
H6hl5e1.png XgoSE5I.png
He would sit beside Atlan.
He would sit beside Atlan.
"Not really no," He chuckled and gazed up at her, "so, how've you been?"
"Not really no," He chuckled and gazed up at her, "so, how've you been?"

FNoWp0v.png
`` Great! Im currently in training to become a mage in my clan! its going well! ive been wondering where you have been! `` she nuzzled him `` lets go find our rooms!``
`` Great! Im currently in training to become a mage in my clan! its going well! ive been wondering where you have been! `` she nuzzled him `` lets go find our rooms!``
H6hl5e1.png XgoSE5I.png
Atlan chuckles.
"Calm down, I'm sure we can have a little look around tomorrow morning. It is quite late right now, after all." He hummed, reaching out for the fae to pull him against his chest.
Atlan chuckles.
"Calm down, I'm sure we can have a little look around tomorrow morning. It is quite late right now, after all." He hummed, reaching out for the fae to pull him against his chest.
55527649.png
51821690.png
65543813.png
nothing to see
here!
~ Karma | She/Her ~
5iXiC8z.png
Art shop!
Online / Idle / Offline
The fae laughs, hugging Atlan.
The fae laughs, hugging Atlan.
"Oh wow, that's so cool!" he trots along beside her, headed up to find his room, "I've been with my fathers, busy with my gardens and stargazing to become a profit of the stars~"
"Oh wow, that's so cool!" he trots along beside her, headed up to find his room, "I've been with my fathers, busy with my gardens and stargazing to become a profit of the stars~"

FNoWp0v.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 263 264