Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Pandora's Box,Murder Mystery,CLOSED
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 263 264
I have to sleep soon, so whatever we have tomorrow we can start with, if that's okay.
I have to sleep soon, so whatever we have tomorrow we can start with, if that's okay.
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
‘Kay!
‘Kay!
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
NOTICE

We will begin shortly!

Some things before we start:
•There are 3 slots left! You may join whenever you want, but after tomorrows morning prompt, you will not be able to recieve a role other than 'Innocent'.

•Times are not perfect! I will do my best to get the prompts to you at 4:40, 11:00, and 6:20 server time, but it will not be exact every time

•Of course, make sure you remember the basic fr rules.

•The first day is just for settling in! No need for anyone to be worried. Yet

•Please try to keep all side comments in the OOC that I will be posting soon.

•I have school sometimes, so I may not always post
NOTICE

We will begin shortly!

Some things before we start:
•There are 3 slots left! You may join whenever you want, but after tomorrows morning prompt, you will not be able to recieve a role other than 'Innocent'.

•Times are not perfect! I will do my best to get the prompts to you at 4:40, 11:00, and 6:20 server time, but it will not be exact every time

•Of course, make sure you remember the basic fr rules.

•The first day is just for settling in! No need for anyone to be worried. Yet

•Please try to keep all side comments in the OOC that I will be posting soon.

•I have school sometimes, so I may not always post
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
@acrylicdog13 @dragonbreeder923 @UnknxwnTwiliqht @LordKaos @Dragondrawer157 @Lichnos @FumblingNarwhal @Sunnyside447 @southwest @VovaTheBoss @Dontuworry @PastelPerryton @Daxcy @Wyxamex @Berun @SilencedRose

You Have Arrived At Your Destination

You arrive at Bell Mansion, your limo carrying you through iron gates and up the winding driveway. Looking out your window you see acres of neatly kept lawn, with willow trees and rose gardens. Gazebos and ponds. You can see other limos, each one trailing another.

The limo stops in front of the mansion, and the man driving it steps out, opening the door for you before getting back in and driving away. You walk through the doors to the mansion itself, and are immediately greeted with a large staircase and chandelier, with doorways branching off into other parts of the home.

"Ah, welcome!"

A female voice echos from the top of the staircase and a well dressed dragon walks out onto the foyer. "Hello dragons. I am Pandora Bell. Your host. Come in."

•20 guest rooms- All delicately furnished and ready to match the likes of the owner of the room. These rooms are in a long hallway upstairs

•Master suite (off limits) This room is upstairs

•Kitchen- The chef will leave the meal of the day on the counter for each dragon.

•Foyer- the first room you see when you walk in. It is the most elegant room with a large chandelier and two staircases snaking up to the second floor. It is the most perfect room in the house, besides the bedrooms.

•Library- a dusty room with cobwebs and... what was that? A rat?

•Dining room- a large room where guests shall eat and discuss

•Living room- A place for dragons to relax and talk, conplete with multiple couches and an assortment of pillows. The patterns on the pillows are faded, but you can make out death scenes on each of them. On the shelves there are jars of something, but the jars are of old age and almost completely opaque.

•Basement- Where dead bodies are stored (off limits)

•Yard- A large lawn, with beautifully built landscaping. It is surrounded on all sides by a large fence. The gate locks after everyone arrives. Oh and if that's not enough, there's a spell barrier. Just in case someone thinks they're smart.

•Game room- Pandora is often found here. It is complete with arcade games and board games.

Room 1: Evergreen
Room 2: Bashok
Room 3: Clashinggems
Room 4: Nightmare
Room 5: Dawnflower
Room 6: Aukai
Room 7: Warlend
Room 8: Azura
Room 9: Dolorem
Room 10: Asher
Room 11: Atlan
Room 12: Quen
Room 13: Ant
Room 14: Arashi
Room 15: Cherry
Room 16: Kagayaku

Schedule

•Explore and Talk
•Breakfast
@acrylicdog13 @dragonbreeder923 @UnknxwnTwiliqht @LordKaos @Dragondrawer157 @Lichnos @FumblingNarwhal @Sunnyside447 @southwest @VovaTheBoss @Dontuworry @PastelPerryton @Daxcy @Wyxamex @Berun @SilencedRose

You Have Arrived At Your Destination

You arrive at Bell Mansion, your limo carrying you through iron gates and up the winding driveway. Looking out your window you see acres of neatly kept lawn, with willow trees and rose gardens. Gazebos and ponds. You can see other limos, each one trailing another.

The limo stops in front of the mansion, and the man driving it steps out, opening the door for you before getting back in and driving away. You walk through the doors to the mansion itself, and are immediately greeted with a large staircase and chandelier, with doorways branching off into other parts of the home.

"Ah, welcome!"

A female voice echos from the top of the staircase and a well dressed dragon walks out onto the foyer. "Hello dragons. I am Pandora Bell. Your host. Come in."

•20 guest rooms- All delicately furnished and ready to match the likes of the owner of the room. These rooms are in a long hallway upstairs

•Master suite (off limits) This room is upstairs

•Kitchen- The chef will leave the meal of the day on the counter for each dragon.

•Foyer- the first room you see when you walk in. It is the most elegant room with a large chandelier and two staircases snaking up to the second floor. It is the most perfect room in the house, besides the bedrooms.

•Library- a dusty room with cobwebs and... what was that? A rat?

•Dining room- a large room where guests shall eat and discuss

•Living room- A place for dragons to relax and talk, conplete with multiple couches and an assortment of pillows. The patterns on the pillows are faded, but you can make out death scenes on each of them. On the shelves there are jars of something, but the jars are of old age and almost completely opaque.

•Basement- Where dead bodies are stored (off limits)

•Yard- A large lawn, with beautifully built landscaping. It is surrounded on all sides by a large fence. The gate locks after everyone arrives. Oh and if that's not enough, there's a spell barrier. Just in case someone thinks they're smart.

•Game room- Pandora is often found here. It is complete with arcade games and board games.

Room 1: Evergreen
Room 2: Bashok
Room 3: Clashinggems
Room 4: Nightmare
Room 5: Dawnflower
Room 6: Aukai
Room 7: Warlend
Room 8: Azura
Room 9: Dolorem
Room 10: Asher
Room 11: Atlan
Room 12: Quen
Room 13: Ant
Room 14: Arashi
Room 15: Cherry
Room 16: Kagayaku

Schedule

•Explore and Talk
•Breakfast
QNbfPfg.png
Clashing looked around, happily. Another new adventure? He turns to Atlan, with a excited expression on his face. `Cmon! Lets go inside!` He squeaked happily, dragging him in.

Clashing looked around, happily. Another new adventure? He turns to Atlan, with a excited expression on his face. `Cmon! Lets go inside!` He squeaked happily, dragging him in.

Qwen loped into the foyer, staring up and about, "wow..." this place nearly reminded him of his fathers astronomy tower, nearly. it was much darker, foreboding even, the pearlcatcher stepped along, folding his wings close.
Qwen loped into the foyer, staring up and about, "wow..." this place nearly reminded him of his fathers astronomy tower, nearly. it was much darker, foreboding even, the pearlcatcher stepped along, folding his wings close.
~he/him ~ ArtShop ~ +2 frt ~ Pasta ~ WL~

FNoWp0v.png
Atlan chuckled, but nodded, and followed Clashing in at a steady pace. He wouldn't have come on this break away from his clan if it weren't for the fae being the one to invite him alone, and even if he had heard about it regardless, he still would have most likely backed out unless the little dragon he was so fond for happened to be going too.
Atlan chuckled, but nodded, and followed Clashing in at a steady pace. He wouldn't have come on this break away from his clan if it weren't for the fae being the one to invite him alone, and even if he had heard about it regardless, he still would have most likely backed out unless the little dragon he was so fond for happened to be going too.
55527649.png
51821690.png
65543813.png
nothing to see
here!
~ Karma | She/Her ~
5iXiC8z.png
Art shop!
Online / Idle / Offline
Clashing gasped. It was beautiful. More beautiful then the time they got trapped in that haunted castle.

He continued dragging the imperial after him.
Clashing gasped. It was beautiful. More beautiful then the time they got trapped in that haunted castle.

He continued dragging the imperial after him.
Arashi didn't say a word upon arriving, instead opting to silently head inside and see what the building had in store for him. Though, not before taking a good look at everyone else. If he's going to spend his time in the same building as these dragons, he ought to at least know what they all look like.
Arashi didn't say a word upon arriving, instead opting to silently head inside and see what the building had in store for him. Though, not before taking a good look at everyone else. If he's going to spend his time in the same building as these dragons, he ought to at least know what they all look like.
GaHRZvh.png
bYt72YT.png
HzrhVnd.png
Wyx
I have a constant money shortage
YMPbu9R.png
fzM10XR.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
Nightmare stepped out of the limo and looked up at the large mansion. He was quiet as he stepped up the stairs to the front door.
Nightmare stepped out of the limo and looked up at the large mansion. He was quiet as he stepped up the stairs to the front door.
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 263 264