Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [GLA] A Quilt for Icedad // Blanket Fort
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 44 45
ye i figured that's what happened haha, it's all good for us, esp if bonus update!! GOOD LUCK AT WORK!!!
ye i figured that's what happened haha, it's all good for us, esp if bonus update!! GOOD LUCK AT WORK!!!
hi staff could i please have clarinet apparel? i love you

6XCD9ya.png
I did not even notice the locations were wrong [emoji=veilspun laughing size=1] thanks for letting us know!
I did not even notice the locations were wrong thanks for letting us know!
3sKaKGc.png
gray » fr+3 » flight traveler
Ned! I know we told you to go help with something else but come on!
Ned! I know we told you to go help with something else but come on!
or7Yz8j.pnga129Nss.png
vZmPWxA.png5KT5SCp.png
Oh my gosh I wouldn't have even noticed to be honest but ahh, sorry that probably makes a bunch more work for you :c

If that was Ned, maybe he is trying to help by making us groundhog-day yesterday and just adding another whole day to the week! he's trying him best
Oh my gosh I wouldn't have even noticed to be honest but ahh, sorry that probably makes a bunch more work for you :c

If that was Ned, maybe he is trying to help by making us groundhog-day yesterday and just adding another whole day to the week! he's trying him best
image.png . > she/her
> FRT +3
> Dragons for sale
> Voltsy's free dragons
> Half-an-egg
Not bad, though (even if the locations are the same as Day 1). Looks like my Miranda nailed it with a team leader. Good to see her (and the team) do well.

An update to address this would be great.
Not bad, though (even if the locations are the same as Day 1). Looks like my Miranda nailed it with a team leader. Good to see her (and the team) do well.

An update to address this would be great.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
I'm still a little confused
Should I select a new location for Tuesday?
I'm still a little confused
Should I select a new location for Tuesday?
7-E69-CC0-E-479-E-40-B9-8-FB2-AC593-E37125-A.png 7qe8XEN.png
@Screenmaster
It seems like instead of using Monday's locations for Monday, Sunday's locations were used by mistake. Tuesday's locations should be fine.
@Screenmaster
It seems like instead of using Monday's locations for Monday, Sunday's locations were used by mistake. Tuesday's locations should be fine.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
No worries at all! Thanks for running this super fun event. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
No worries at all! Thanks for running this super fun event.
6IcEXCU.png pw_trans_s.png xx Jory | she/they | FR+0

»
»
[quote name="pyereciae2788" date="2021-01-26 11:02:23" ] It seems like instead of using Monday's locations for Monday, Sunday's locations were used by mistake. Tuesday's locations should be fine. [/quote] Yes, all that happened was I pulled the [post on Monday] row when I should have pulled the [post on Tuesday] row. Squid doesn't know what day it is confirmed. You're going to get a super secret second second day update later thanks to some Nedshenanigans so your decisions actually get counted tho :D
pyereciae2788 wrote on 2021-01-26 11:02:23:

Yes, all that happened was I pulled the [post on Monday] row when I should have pulled the [post on Tuesday] row. Squid doesn't know what day it is confirmed.

You're going to get a super secret second second day update later thanks to some Nedshenanigans so your decisions actually get counted tho :D
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
Thanks, [s]Arcanist[/s] Ned! [emoji=cat 2 size=1][emoji=gaoler laughing size=1]
Thanks, Arcanist Ned!
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 44 45