Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Warrior Cat Clan Game NEW
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 176 177
[center][size=7]Second moon of newleaf, year 4. [size=6.5][b]Recent StoneClan News[/size][/b] [/size][url]https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2938812/55#post_49893218[/url] [list] [*]Nothing important happens this moon. [*]Wheatstar and Shadowpaw have healed! [/list] [size=6.5][b]Recent Three-Paws's Group News[/size][/b] [url]https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2938812/55#post_49893635[/url] [list] [*]Huntress is having kits! They will be born in 2 moons. [*]Dark-Claws has crushed on Rosemary for 2 moons.
Second moon of newleaf, year 4.
Recent StoneClan News
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2938812/55#post_49893218
  • Nothing important happens this moon.
  • Wheatstar and Shadowpaw have healed!
Recent Three-Paws's Group News
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2938812/55#post_49893635
  • Huntress is having kits! They will be born in 2 moons.
  • Dark-Claws has crushed on Rosemary for 2 moons.
(she/her)
Wildclan Update
Year 2 | Leaf-bare | Moon 1
~~

Clan Stats

Events:
  • [2] A patrol spotted strange tracks at the edge of the territory. After quick preperations to fight some sort of predator, the tracks seemingly belonged to two cats! The patrol was about to chase them off, but they have heard quite a bit about Wildclan and would like to join...? They are apperantly siblings who whave lived out in the deep forest for quite some time. After a l o n g vetting process, welcome Fungi and Fang!

Other News:
  • Darkmoon and Owlscreech are now parents to 5 healthy kits: Dawnkit, Shadowkit, Echokit, Hailkit, and Nightkit!
  • Tinystorm and Maskpelt have offically become mates! Maskpelt's apprentice Adderpaw has been reassigned to Bonepelt for the rest of her training.
Wildclan Update
Year 2 | Leaf-bare | Moon 1
~~

Clan Stats

Events:
  • [2] A patrol spotted strange tracks at the edge of the territory. After quick preperations to fight some sort of predator, the tracks seemingly belonged to two cats! The patrol was about to chase them off, but they have heard quite a bit about Wildclan and would like to join...? They are apperantly siblings who whave lived out in the deep forest for quite some time. After a l o n g vetting process, welcome Fungi and Fang!

Other News:
  • Darkmoon and Owlscreech are now parents to 5 healthy kits: Dawnkit, Shadowkit, Echokit, Hailkit, and Nightkit!
  • Tinystorm and Maskpelt have offically become mates! Maskpelt's apprentice Adderpaw has been reassigned to Bonepelt for the rest of her training.
Just call me Cos! 24, Any/All.
HJLIYn4.png
Roleplayer |Artist | Feral Alien
+4h FR time
2/6
Summer 2 Year 13

EmberClan
- Newtpaw, Rattlepaw, Fadepaw, and Skinkpaw have completed their warrior training! They recieve the warrior names of Newtgaze, Rattlepelt, Fadelight, and Skinkfur.

- Kestrelsong and Risingsky's kits are old enough to become apprentices! They will now be known as Stormpaw, Moonpaw, Beetlepaw, and Lowpaw. Their mentors are Wildbreeze, Fishfall, Birdheart and Puffwing.

- Amberdawn and Peacockfeather have moved into the queens den, and will both give birth next moon.

- Cougartail confesses to Birdheart, and she accepts! The two are now mates.

- Pebblespirit confesses to Mudpelt, and he accepts! The two are now mates.

- Plumbright is expecting kits, and will move into the queens den next moon.

- Chickenheart is expecting kits, and will move into the queens den next moon.

LostClan
- Nightleaf gives birth to 1 kit! She and Thornstar name her Geckokit.

- Rainpetal, Hailfrost, Raspberryleaf, Whiteclaw and Owlfrost have all moved into the queens den. They will all give birth next moon.

- Nightshadeleaf is expecting kits, and will move into the queens den next moon.

- Deernose is expecting kits, and will move into the queens den next moon.

- Breezespirit, Leafpaw, and Harejump are out hunting when they come across a Twoleg! Harejump is not fast enough and is taken. The clan presumes him dead.
2/7
Summer 3 Year 13

EmberClan
- Peacockfeather gives birth to 2 kits! She and Sneezethorn name them Thistlekit and Warmkit.

- Amberdawn gives birth to 5 kits! She and Berrypelt name them Creamkit, Boltkit, Rushkit, Crashkit, and Freezekit. All the kits are born healthy.

- Heavypaw, Brightpaw, and Floodpaw have all completed their warrior training! They receive the warrior names of Heavystrike, Brightflash, and Floodsplash.

- Runningmouse and Chiveheart's kit is old enough to become an apprentice! She will now be known as Leafpaw, and her mentor is Cottonwoodleaf.

- Plumbright and Chickenheart have moved to the queens den, and will both give birth next moon.

- Flickerpaw gets sick, but recovers quickly.

LostClan
- Creekpaw and Ryepaw have completed their warrior training! They recieve the warrior names Creekstep and Ryeflight.

- Cricketsong and Duckflight's kits are old enough to become apprentices! They will now be known as Turkeypaw, Wormpaw, Snakepaw, and Lizardpaw. Their mentors are Cherrystem, Sorreltail, Blueberrynose, and Songstep.

- Petalcloud and Orangetail's kit is olf enough to become an apprentice! She will now be known as Springpaw, and her mentor is Beachgaze.

- Rainpetal gives birth to 1 kit! She and Yarrownose name him Scorchkit.

- Hailfrost gives birth to 3 kits! She and Shalepelt name them Dewkit, Geyserkit, and Beakkit.

- Raspberryleaf gives birth to 5 kits! She and Rockpelt name them Powderkit, Venomkit, Spikekit, Grassykit, and Stingerkit. All the kits are born healthy.

- Whiteclaw gives birth to 3 kits! She and Dustheart name them Iciclekit, Webkit, and Shellkit.

- Owlfrost gives birth to 4 kits! She and Grayfeather name them Echokit, Soakkit, Flamekit, and Bugkit.

- Nightshadeleaf and Deernose have moved to the queens den, and will both give birth next moon.

- A pair of apprentice-aged cats come to Thornstar asking to join, claiming to be ex-kittypets left in the area by their Twolegs. Thornstar brings them in, giving them the names Snowflakepaw and Mistypaw. Their mentors are Coconutfall and Grousefeather.
2/6
Summer 2 Year 13

EmberClan
- Newtpaw, Rattlepaw, Fadepaw, and Skinkpaw have completed their warrior training! They recieve the warrior names of Newtgaze, Rattlepelt, Fadelight, and Skinkfur.

- Kestrelsong and Risingsky's kits are old enough to become apprentices! They will now be known as Stormpaw, Moonpaw, Beetlepaw, and Lowpaw. Their mentors are Wildbreeze, Fishfall, Birdheart and Puffwing.

- Amberdawn and Peacockfeather have moved into the queens den, and will both give birth next moon.

- Cougartail confesses to Birdheart, and she accepts! The two are now mates.

- Pebblespirit confesses to Mudpelt, and he accepts! The two are now mates.

- Plumbright is expecting kits, and will move into the queens den next moon.

- Chickenheart is expecting kits, and will move into the queens den next moon.

LostClan
- Nightleaf gives birth to 1 kit! She and Thornstar name her Geckokit.

- Rainpetal, Hailfrost, Raspberryleaf, Whiteclaw and Owlfrost have all moved into the queens den. They will all give birth next moon.

- Nightshadeleaf is expecting kits, and will move into the queens den next moon.

- Deernose is expecting kits, and will move into the queens den next moon.

- Breezespirit, Leafpaw, and Harejump are out hunting when they come across a Twoleg! Harejump is not fast enough and is taken. The clan presumes him dead.
2/7
Summer 3 Year 13

EmberClan
- Peacockfeather gives birth to 2 kits! She and Sneezethorn name them Thistlekit and Warmkit.

- Amberdawn gives birth to 5 kits! She and Berrypelt name them Creamkit, Boltkit, Rushkit, Crashkit, and Freezekit. All the kits are born healthy.

- Heavypaw, Brightpaw, and Floodpaw have all completed their warrior training! They receive the warrior names of Heavystrike, Brightflash, and Floodsplash.

- Runningmouse and Chiveheart's kit is old enough to become an apprentice! She will now be known as Leafpaw, and her mentor is Cottonwoodleaf.

- Plumbright and Chickenheart have moved to the queens den, and will both give birth next moon.

- Flickerpaw gets sick, but recovers quickly.

LostClan
- Creekpaw and Ryepaw have completed their warrior training! They recieve the warrior names Creekstep and Ryeflight.

- Cricketsong and Duckflight's kits are old enough to become apprentices! They will now be known as Turkeypaw, Wormpaw, Snakepaw, and Lizardpaw. Their mentors are Cherrystem, Sorreltail, Blueberrynose, and Songstep.

- Petalcloud and Orangetail's kit is olf enough to become an apprentice! She will now be known as Springpaw, and her mentor is Beachgaze.

- Rainpetal gives birth to 1 kit! She and Yarrownose name him Scorchkit.

- Hailfrost gives birth to 3 kits! She and Shalepelt name them Dewkit, Geyserkit, and Beakkit.

- Raspberryleaf gives birth to 5 kits! She and Rockpelt name them Powderkit, Venomkit, Spikekit, Grassykit, and Stingerkit. All the kits are born healthy.

- Whiteclaw gives birth to 3 kits! She and Dustheart name them Iciclekit, Webkit, and Shellkit.

- Owlfrost gives birth to 4 kits! She and Grayfeather name them Echokit, Soakkit, Flamekit, and Bugkit.

- Nightshadeleaf and Deernose have moved to the queens den, and will both give birth next moon.

- A pair of apprentice-aged cats come to Thornstar asking to join, claiming to be ex-kittypets left in the area by their Twolegs. Thornstar brings them in, giving them the names Snowflakepaw and Mistypaw. Their mentors are Coconutfall and Grousefeather.
| Wishlist | Shiny Hunting | Dream Dragons | Wanted Art List |
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gifTI0OYbZ.pngkrirqod.png7iF4Ik8.pngMs7a4L5.pngegg_arcane_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-dab8vw4.gif
[center][font=04b][size=6]GREENLEAF 3 - YEAR 8 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2938812/44#post_49638978]STATS[/url][/size] ------------------------------- [font=04b]SUMMARY Spiralclan has received a peaceful moon. Emberstar decides she will step down from her position when she is 140 moons. PROMOTIONS Aloepaw and Troutpaw have been trained well, and are now ready to become warriors. They shall now be known as Aloefleck and Trouttrail. Their relatives and mentors are proud of them. Softpaw and Skullpaw have also been notified by their mentors that they have been training very well with hard work, and should be warriors a moon early. With Emberstar's approval, the two apprentices will be promoted and known as Softbubble and Skullsnare. Their relatives and mentors are proud of them as well. Aloepaw -- Aloefleck 2/7/22 Troutpaw -- Trouttrail 2/7/22 Softpaw -- Softbubble 2/7/22 Skullpaw -- Skullsnare 2/7/22 RELATIONSHIPS Logtuft gets the confidence to tell his feelings for Chestnutflower, and she accepts! The two are now mates. Pebblebriar also asks Flailwind to be his mate, and she accepts! The two are now mates as well. ARRIVALS Crimsonbloom is pregnant with her second litter! The father is confirmed to be Daystone and she will move to the queen's den next moon. Beeface is pregnant with her second litter! The father is confirmed to be Boneblizzard and she will move to the queen's den next moon. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/857874351633203210/857886231181393931/image3.png[/img]
GREENLEAF 3 - YEAR 8
STATS

SUMMARY

Spiralclan has received a peaceful moon. Emberstar decides she will step down from her position when she is 140 moons.

PROMOTIONS

Aloepaw and Troutpaw have been trained well, and are now ready to become warriors. They shall now be known as Aloefleck and Trouttrail. Their relatives and mentors are proud of them. Softpaw and Skullpaw have also been notified by their mentors that they have been training very well with hard work, and should be warriors a moon early. With Emberstar's approval, the two apprentices will be promoted and known as Softbubble and Skullsnare. Their relatives and mentors are proud of them as well.

Aloepaw -- Aloefleck 2/7/22
Troutpaw -- Trouttrail 2/7/22
Softpaw -- Softbubble 2/7/22
Skullpaw -- Skullsnare 2/7/22

RELATIONSHIPS

Logtuft gets the confidence to tell his feelings for Chestnutflower, and she accepts! The two are now mates.

Pebblebriar also asks Flailwind to be his mate, and she accepts! The two are now mates as well.

ARRIVALS

Crimsonbloom is pregnant with her second litter! The father is confirmed to be Daystone and she will move to the queen's den next moon.

Beeface is pregnant with her second litter! The father is confirmed to be Boneblizzard and she will move to the queen's den next moon.

image3.png
sa_by_dragondear-dbjnlgf.png
628CD78C-9298-412D-B043-A7D90AE2BA8F.gif
call me clarice ( formerly 0loser0 ! )
pronounz are she/they
my timezone is current fr time
online at random moment
[center][size=7]First moon of greenleaf, year 4. [size=6.5][b]Recent StoneClan News[/size][/b] [/size][url]https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2938812/55#post_49893218[/url] [list] [*]Prey has become more scarce! Thistlestep, Oatpaw, and Grasspaw have died. [/list] [size=6.5][b]Recent Three-Paws's Group News[/size][/b] [url]https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2938812/55#post_49893635[/url] [list] [*]Nothing important happens this moon. [*]Huntress has had kits! Their names are Fishy and Rain. [*]Dark-Claws has crushed on Rosemary for 4 moons.
First moon of greenleaf, year 4.
Recent StoneClan News
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2938812/55#post_49893218
  • Prey has become more scarce! Thistlestep, Oatpaw, and Grasspaw have died.
Recent Three-Paws's Group News
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2938812/55#post_49893635
  • Nothing important happens this moon.
  • Huntress has had kits! Their names are Fishy and Rain.
  • Dark-Claws has crushed on Rosemary for 4 moons.
(she/her)
2/8
Fall 1 Year 13

EmberClan
- Leopardmoon asks to retire, and Hailstar grants her request. He tanks her for her many moons of service as the clans medicine cat.

- Cicadacry and Cardinalwing's kits are old enough to become apprentices! They will now be known as Russetpaw, Flamepaw, Firepaw, and Oakpaw. Their mentors are Basilnose, Minnowrunner, Pebblespirit, and Goldenclaw.

- Plumbright gives birth to 3 kits! She and Patchheart name them Lilykit, Riverkit, and Bearkit.

- Chickenheart gives birth to 5 kits! She names them Tumblekit, Blossomkit, Ashenkit, Ferretkit, and Dapplekit. The father of the kits is unknown, but Chickenheart states it's the same tom who fathered her last litter.

LostClan
- Pepperpaw, Treepaw, Midnightpaw, and Badgerpaw have completed their warrior training! They recieve the warrior names of Pepperleaf, Treecrash, Midnightshine, and Badgerclaw.

- Nighstadeleaf gives birth to 5 kits! She and Mountainstorm name them Howlkit, Brookkit, Chillkit, Wavekit, and Pricklekit. All the kits are born healthy.

- Deernose gives birth to 4 kits! She and Hornetflight name them Shredkit, Sootkit, Brindlekit, and Curlkit.

Gathering
- The gathering passes without incident.
2/8
Fall 1 Year 13

EmberClan
- Leopardmoon asks to retire, and Hailstar grants her request. He tanks her for her many moons of service as the clans medicine cat.

- Cicadacry and Cardinalwing's kits are old enough to become apprentices! They will now be known as Russetpaw, Flamepaw, Firepaw, and Oakpaw. Their mentors are Basilnose, Minnowrunner, Pebblespirit, and Goldenclaw.

- Plumbright gives birth to 3 kits! She and Patchheart name them Lilykit, Riverkit, and Bearkit.

- Chickenheart gives birth to 5 kits! She names them Tumblekit, Blossomkit, Ashenkit, Ferretkit, and Dapplekit. The father of the kits is unknown, but Chickenheart states it's the same tom who fathered her last litter.

LostClan
- Pepperpaw, Treepaw, Midnightpaw, and Badgerpaw have completed their warrior training! They recieve the warrior names of Pepperleaf, Treecrash, Midnightshine, and Badgerclaw.

- Nighstadeleaf gives birth to 5 kits! She and Mountainstorm name them Howlkit, Brookkit, Chillkit, Wavekit, and Pricklekit. All the kits are born healthy.

- Deernose gives birth to 4 kits! She and Hornetflight name them Shredkit, Sootkit, Brindlekit, and Curlkit.

Gathering
- The gathering passes without incident.
| Wishlist | Shiny Hunting | Dream Dragons | Wanted Art List |
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gifTI0OYbZ.pngkrirqod.png7iF4Ik8.pngMs7a4L5.pngegg_arcane_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-dab8vw4.gif
[center][font=04b][size=6]LEAF-FALL 1 - YEAR 8 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2938812/44#post_49638978]STATS[/url][/size] ------------------------------- [font=04b]SUMMARY A scream could be heard in the night, and it could be heard from the leader's den. All of the cats panicked and the deputy went to check on Emberstar. The leader has lost a life from an unknown cause. The cats spread rumors suspecting Doefish, but it's not confirmed he caused his leader to lose a life. STORY "Clan meeting." A tom with luminous amber eyes glared at the other clan cats, gazing upon all of them making sure everybody will hear his news to bring to the clan. "I have been informed that there is another clan that lives in our territory, but we have found this place first. I get that all of us had to move camps after a terrible natural disaster that wiped everything out, but after a great return I did not want to expect another clan take over what was once ours." The clan cats nodded, and agreed as each one of them spotted a Spiralclan cat somewhere around the forests. Pebblewaters then burst in the center of the crowd sweating with blood on her paws. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to but I accidentally poisoned t-the leader.." She immediately apologized, the she-cat was sent to spy on the clan but anger flamed her heart and she took a life from the Spiralclan leader. "What?! Did you not follow orders correctly? Now this will start tension between the strange new clan and ours!" A senior warrior narrowed their eyes at Pebblewaters. "I'm sorry Hoot, and I'm sorry Endless'Star, please accept my apology and I wish to be punished.." "Very well. You will be guarding the camp overnight for a few days, I expect you have learned your lesson by then. But who is this Spiralclan leader you speak of?" Endless'Star looked down at the weeping she. "E-Emberstar, she exiled me from Spiralclan and refused to let me see my kits, Soot never even had the chance to see his beloved daughter and son." "Thank you for informing me. Everyone, next time if you spot a Spiralclan cat please hold them hostage and bring them to me, meeting is dismissed." Endless'Star stepped down from the rock, and watched everyone head to their dens, the medicine cat and apprentice checking on the herbs, and Pebblewaters talked to her mate at the entrance of the camp. The sun has fallen and the moon rises once again... [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/857874351633203210/857886231181393931/image3.png[/img]
LEAF-FALL 1 - YEAR 8
STATS

SUMMARY

A scream could be heard in the night, and it could be heard from the leader's den. All of the cats panicked and the deputy went to check on Emberstar. The leader has lost a life from an unknown cause. The cats spread rumors suspecting Doefish, but it's not confirmed he caused his leader to lose a life.

STORY

"Clan meeting." A tom with luminous amber eyes glared at the other clan cats, gazing upon all of them making sure everybody will hear his news to bring to the clan. "I have been informed that there is another clan that lives in our territory, but we have found this place first. I get that all of us had to move camps after a terrible natural disaster that wiped everything out, but after a great return I did not want to expect another clan take over what was once ours." The clan cats nodded, and agreed as each one of them spotted a Spiralclan cat somewhere around the forests. Pebblewaters then burst in the center of the crowd sweating with blood on her paws.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to but I accidentally poisoned t-the leader.." She immediately apologized, the she-cat was sent to spy on the clan but anger flamed her heart and she took a life from the Spiralclan leader.

"What?! Did you not follow orders correctly? Now this will start tension between the strange new clan and ours!" A senior warrior narrowed their eyes at Pebblewaters.

"I'm sorry Hoot, and I'm sorry Endless'Star, please accept my apology and I wish to be punished.."

"Very well. You will be guarding the camp overnight for a few days, I expect you have learned your lesson by then. But who is this Spiralclan leader you speak of?" Endless'Star looked down at the weeping she.

"E-Emberstar, she exiled me from Spiralclan and refused to let me see my kits, Soot never even had the chance to see his beloved daughter and son."

"Thank you for informing me. Everyone, next time if you spot a Spiralclan cat please hold them hostage and bring them to me, meeting is dismissed." Endless'Star stepped down from the rock, and watched everyone head to their dens, the medicine cat and apprentice checking on the herbs, and Pebblewaters talked to her mate at the entrance of the camp. The sun has fallen and the moon rises once again...

image3.png
sa_by_dragondear-dbjnlgf.png
628CD78C-9298-412D-B043-A7D90AE2BA8F.gif
call me clarice ( formerly 0loser0 ! )
pronounz are she/they
my timezone is current fr time
online at random moment
Glaring of the Night Rivers

Allegiances
Rank Explanations

Watcher: Eagle of Blooming Lilac - pale grey she-cat, lavender eyes, whitening muzzle, 82 moons

Seer: Owl of Golden Dawn - red she-cat with green eyes, 42 moons

Keeper: Crow of Burrowing Mouse - light brown tom with green eyes, 42 moons

Council: (60-108 moons)

Frozen River - light grey tom with blue eyes. 82 moons (River) Warrior

Fern Grove - light brown tabby she-cat with dark green eyes, 68 moons (Fern) Hunter

Sunset Sky - calico and white she-cat with amber eyes, 74 moons (Sky) Healer

Hunters: (15+ moons)

Long Shadows - short furred grey tom with green eyes, 42 moons (Shadow)

Falling Rain - light grey she-cat with blue eyes, 57 moons (Rain)

Nettle Patch - pale grey and white she-cat with green eyes, 50 moons (Nettle)

Towering Pine - black she-cat with amber eyes, 30 moons (Pine)

Quiet Snow - long-haired white she-cat with amber eyes, 72 moons (Snow)

Branching Holly - long furred small black she-cat with green eyes, 16 moons (Holly)

Healers: (15+ moons)

Gentle Breeze - light grey and white she-cat with blue eyes, 31 moons (Breeze)

Passing Storm - dark grey tom with blue eyes, 57 moons (Storm)

Windblown Sand - short furred flame point tom with pale blue eyes, 25 moons (Sand)

Evening Chill - long furred grey tom with golden eyes, 37 moons (Evening)

Warriors: (15+ moons)

Gathering Clouds - white tom with green eyes, 27 moons (Cloud)

Raven’s Talon - black she-cat with green eyes, 42 moons (Raven)

Beetle's Wing - dark brown tabby tom with amber eyes, 30 moons (Beetle)

Dusk’s Light - black ticked tabby she-cat with golden eyes, 76 moons (Dusk)

Morning Birdsong - long furred calico she-cat with green eyes, 37 moons (Morning)

Brindled Rose - long-haired tortie point she-cat with deep blue eyes, 27 moons (Rose) Warrior

Paws: (8-14 moons)

Pads: (8-14 moons)

Ivy - grey and white she-cat with green eyes, 8 moons | Guide: Passing Storm

Claws: (8-14 moons)

Frost - white she-cat with green eyes, 8 moons | Guide: Beetle's Wing

Pathfinders: (6-7 moons)

Burr - long-haired seal point tom with deep blue eyes, 7 moons (Clinging Burr)

Antler - short furred seal point trans she-cat with pale blue eyes, 7 moons (Fallen Antler)

Meadow - short furred flame point she-cat with deep blue eyes, 7 moons (Windless Meadow)

Mothers with Kits: (18-60 moons)

Glistening Sunrise - long furred red and white bicolor she-cat with green eyes, 42 moons (Sunrise) Hunter
Fox - long furred red tom, white paws, green eyes, 4 moons (Fox Tail)
Petal - short furred dilute calico she-cat with green eyes, 4 moons (Spring Petals)

Dwellers: (109+ moons)

Flowing Stream - long-haired light grey tom with blue eyes, 122 moons

Fading Embers - long-haried red ticked tabby tom with green eyes, 182 moons (Ember)

Recent Events

Frost -> Frost Claw, guided by Beetle's Wing

Ivy -> Ivy Pad, guided by Passing Storm

Frost Claw, Frozen River, and Sunset Sky return from a patrol with minor injuries.

Relationships

Mates:
Passing Storm and Nettle Patch | Kits: Gentle Breeze

Windblown Sand and Brindled Rose | Kits: Burr, Antler, Meadow

Gathering Clouds and Gentle Breeze | Kits: Ivy, Frost

Long Shadows and Glistening Berry | Kits: Holly, Fox, Petal

Burrowing Mouse and Morning Birdsong

Siblings:

Blooming Lilac and Frozen River

Falling Rain and Passing Storm

Golden Dawn and Glistening Berry

Long Shadows and Raven's Talon

Frost and Ivy

Burr, Antler, and Meadow

Holly | Fox and Petal
Night River Hunters/Deceased

None (Yet)

Allegiances
Rank Explanations

Watcher: Eagle of Blooming Lilac - pale grey she-cat, lavender eyes, whitening muzzle, 82 moons

Seer: Owl of Golden Dawn - red she-cat with green eyes, 42 moons

Keeper: Crow of Burrowing Mouse - light brown tom with green eyes, 42 moons

Council: (60-108 moons)

Frozen River - light grey tom with blue eyes. 82 moons (River) Warrior

Fern Grove - light brown tabby she-cat with dark green eyes, 68 moons (Fern) Hunter

Sunset Sky - calico and white she-cat with amber eyes, 74 moons (Sky) Healer

Hunters: (15+ moons)

Long Shadows - short furred grey tom with green eyes, 42 moons (Shadow)

Falling Rain - light grey she-cat with blue eyes, 57 moons (Rain)

Nettle Patch - pale grey and white she-cat with green eyes, 50 moons (Nettle)

Towering Pine - black she-cat with amber eyes, 30 moons (Pine)

Quiet Snow - long-haired white she-cat with amber eyes, 72 moons (Snow)

Branching Holly - long furred small black she-cat with green eyes, 16 moons (Holly)

Healers: (15+ moons)

Gentle Breeze - light grey and white she-cat with blue eyes, 31 moons (Breeze)

Passing Storm - dark grey tom with blue eyes, 57 moons (Storm)

Windblown Sand - short furred flame point tom with pale blue eyes, 25 moons (Sand)

Evening Chill - long furred grey tom with golden eyes, 37 moons (Evening)

Warriors: (15+ moons)

Gathering Clouds - white tom with green eyes, 27 moons (Cloud)

Raven’s Talon - black she-cat with green eyes, 42 moons (Raven)

Beetle's Wing - dark brown tabby tom with amber eyes, 30 moons (Beetle)

Dusk’s Light - black ticked tabby she-cat with golden eyes, 76 moons (Dusk)

Morning Birdsong - long furred calico she-cat with green eyes, 37 moons (Morning)

Brindled Rose - long-haired tortie point she-cat with deep blue eyes, 27 moons (Rose) Warrior

Paws: (8-14 moons)

Pads: (8-14 moons)

Ivy - grey and white she-cat with green eyes, 8 moons | Guide: Passing Storm

Claws: (8-14 moons)

Frost - white she-cat with green eyes, 8 moons | Guide: Beetle's Wing

Pathfinders: (6-7 moons)

Burr - long-haired seal point tom with deep blue eyes, 7 moons (Clinging Burr)

Antler - short furred seal point trans she-cat with pale blue eyes, 7 moons (Fallen Antler)

Meadow - short furred flame point she-cat with deep blue eyes, 7 moons (Windless Meadow)

Mothers with Kits: (18-60 moons)

Glistening Sunrise - long furred red and white bicolor she-cat with green eyes, 42 moons (Sunrise) Hunter
Fox - long furred red tom, white paws, green eyes, 4 moons (Fox Tail)
Petal - short furred dilute calico she-cat with green eyes, 4 moons (Spring Petals)

Dwellers: (109+ moons)

Flowing Stream - long-haired light grey tom with blue eyes, 122 moons

Fading Embers - long-haried red ticked tabby tom with green eyes, 182 moons (Ember)

Recent Events

Frost -> Frost Claw, guided by Beetle's Wing

Ivy -> Ivy Pad, guided by Passing Storm

Frost Claw, Frozen River, and Sunset Sky return from a patrol with minor injuries.

Relationships

Mates:
Passing Storm and Nettle Patch | Kits: Gentle Breeze

Windblown Sand and Brindled Rose | Kits: Burr, Antler, Meadow

Gathering Clouds and Gentle Breeze | Kits: Ivy, Frost

Long Shadows and Glistening Berry | Kits: Holly, Fox, Petal

Burrowing Mouse and Morning Birdsong

Siblings:

Blooming Lilac and Frozen River

Falling Rain and Passing Storm

Golden Dawn and Glistening Berry

Long Shadows and Raven's Talon

Frost and Ivy

Burr, Antler, and Meadow

Holly | Fox and Petal
Night River Hunters/Deceased

None (Yet)
they/them
FR +3

Rankings: Explained

Watcher: the Leader Rank. Represented by the Eagle “Creator, teacher, loyalty, integrity, spiritual connection to the great divine”. Referred to as “Watching Eagle”, “Eagle”, or occasionally, “Eagle of (Name)” to be formal/invoke the spirit (ex. Eagle of Fish’s Splash).

Seer: Devoted to the spirits and reading signs, advises the Watcher, assists in spiritual healing. Leads monthly devotion. Represented by the Owl “Messenger of secrets and omens, shape-shifting, the link between the dark, unseen world and the world of light, comfort with the shadow self, moon power, freedom”. Referred to simply as “Seer Owl”, “Owl”, or formally: “Owl of (Name)” (ex. Owl of Dove’s Wing).

Keeper: Deputy Rank, elected by and becomes head of the council. Enforces rules. Represented by the Crow. Referred to as “Keeping Crow”, “Crow”, or “Crow of (Name)” (ex. Crow of Brindled Leaves).

Council: Selected group of seniors that advise the Watcher, may also continue their other duties. Teach basics to pathfinders. Guided by the Moose and Wolf. Keep their Hunter/Healer/Warrior name.

Hunter: Hunts for the Glaring. Represented by the Fox, “Camouflage, patience, intelligence”. Given a two-part name based on their kit name (ex. Fish’s Splash, Dove’s Wing, Brindled Leaves, Falling Feather).

Healer: Heals the Glaring, Care for Elders and Queens, Patrol with Warriors. Represented by the Badger, “Keeper of stories, sees beneath the surface of all things and people, including herbs and roots”. Given a two-part name based on their kit name.

Warrior: Protects the Glaring. Guided by the Cougar. Given a two-part name based on their kit name.

Paw: In training to be a Hunter (8-14). Named for their paws, which are swift for catching prey. Referred to as “(Name) Paw”.

Pad: In training to be a Healer (8-14). Named for the pads of one's paws, which harden overtime on the difficult path of medicine. Referred to as “(Name) Pad”.

Claw: In training to be a Warrior (8-14). Named for their claws, which are used to defend and stand against the dangers in the mountains. Referred to as “(Name) Claw”.

Pathfinder: Introductory apprentice rank, before choosing a path. Represented by the Butterfly, “Transformation, harmony” (6-8). Referred to as “(Name)”.

Mother: Nursing Queens and those expecting kittens. Mother in this sense is gender-neutral. Represented by the Dove, “Trust, Simplicity, Innocence, Home-oriented, and are natural nurturers”. Keep their Hunter/Healer/Warrior name.

Kits: Kittens. Protected by the Dove (0-6). Have one-word names (Ex. Fish, Dove, Brindle, Feather).

Dwellers: Elders or Injured and unable to perform duties. Guided by the Spider. Keep their Hunter/Healer/Warrior name, unless wishing to be renamed in honor of a disability.

Rankings: Explained

Watcher: the Leader Rank. Represented by the Eagle “Creator, teacher, loyalty, integrity, spiritual connection to the great divine”. Referred to as “Watching Eagle”, “Eagle”, or occasionally, “Eagle of (Name)” to be formal/invoke the spirit (ex. Eagle of Fish’s Splash).

Seer: Devoted to the spirits and reading signs, advises the Watcher, assists in spiritual healing. Leads monthly devotion. Represented by the Owl “Messenger of secrets and omens, shape-shifting, the link between the dark, unseen world and the world of light, comfort with the shadow self, moon power, freedom”. Referred to simply as “Seer Owl”, “Owl”, or formally: “Owl of (Name)” (ex. Owl of Dove’s Wing).

Keeper: Deputy Rank, elected by and becomes head of the council. Enforces rules. Represented by the Crow. Referred to as “Keeping Crow”, “Crow”, or “Crow of (Name)” (ex. Crow of Brindled Leaves).

Council: Selected group of seniors that advise the Watcher, may also continue their other duties. Teach basics to pathfinders. Guided by the Moose and Wolf. Keep their Hunter/Healer/Warrior name.

Hunter: Hunts for the Glaring. Represented by the Fox, “Camouflage, patience, intelligence”. Given a two-part name based on their kit name (ex. Fish’s Splash, Dove’s Wing, Brindled Leaves, Falling Feather).

Healer: Heals the Glaring, Care for Elders and Queens, Patrol with Warriors. Represented by the Badger, “Keeper of stories, sees beneath the surface of all things and people, including herbs and roots”. Given a two-part name based on their kit name.

Warrior: Protects the Glaring. Guided by the Cougar. Given a two-part name based on their kit name.

Paw: In training to be a Hunter (8-14). Named for their paws, which are swift for catching prey. Referred to as “(Name) Paw”.

Pad: In training to be a Healer (8-14). Named for the pads of one's paws, which harden overtime on the difficult path of medicine. Referred to as “(Name) Pad”.

Claw: In training to be a Warrior (8-14). Named for their claws, which are used to defend and stand against the dangers in the mountains. Referred to as “(Name) Claw”.

Pathfinder: Introductory apprentice rank, before choosing a path. Represented by the Butterfly, “Transformation, harmony” (6-8). Referred to as “(Name)”.

Mother: Nursing Queens and those expecting kittens. Mother in this sense is gender-neutral. Represented by the Dove, “Trust, Simplicity, Innocence, Home-oriented, and are natural nurturers”. Keep their Hunter/Healer/Warrior name.

Kits: Kittens. Protected by the Dove (0-6). Have one-word names (Ex. Fish, Dove, Brindle, Feather).

Dwellers: Elders or Injured and unable to perform duties. Guided by the Spider. Keep their Hunter/Healer/Warrior name, unless wishing to be renamed in honor of a disability.
they/them
FR +3

Alliegences
Year 1 | Moon 1 | Newleaf 1

Roll: 32 - Rescue mission! (Nothing Happens)

Holly continues her training in the ways of a Hunter. She is in her final moon and will soon earn her Hunter's Name.

Fern Grove brings Holly along on a hunting patrol along with Nettle Patch and Long Shadows. Beetle's Wing comes along for protection from dangers and to refresh scent markings. Holly performs well while hunting, but Fern takes note of the fact that she seemed to spend a lot of time by the side of Beetle's Wing. She is warned not to be distracted, at the risk of harm coming to the patrol.

Alliegences
Year 1 | Moon 1 | Newleaf 1

Roll: 32 - Rescue mission! (Nothing Happens)

Holly continues her training in the ways of a Hunter. She is in her final moon and will soon earn her Hunter's Name.

Fern Grove brings Holly along on a hunting patrol along with Nettle Patch and Long Shadows. Beetle's Wing comes along for protection from dangers and to refresh scent markings. Holly performs well while hunting, but Fern takes note of the fact that she seemed to spend a lot of time by the side of Beetle's Wing. She is warned not to be distracted, at the risk of harm coming to the patrol.
they/them
FR +3
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 176 177