Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Flat Stanley: The Traveling Derg Game
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
Intro:
Hello and welcome to the Flat Stanley Project, modeled after the real-life program present in many elementary schools! In essence, this game will consist of helping Stanley travel through Sornieth. On his journey, Stanley will gain new stories, art, accessories, and, of course, genes.

Stanley starts out as a Basic/Basic/Basic G1 with nothing but his name. With each new host Stanley meets, he undergoes one grand adventure. During Stanley's adventure, the host may give him...
a gene,
a breed change,
a familiar,
a scene,
an accent,
an accessory,
a battle stone,
some coli levels,
or art / lore

...up until Stanley is a fully gened, fully dressed, fully leveled masterpiece. Once he gets all of those achievements, he will travel a bit longer and acquire more art and lore. He must travel across each flight at least once. Hosts may get visited by Stanley more than once, though Stanley will need to have visited at least three different lairs before repeating any stays. All hosts that help him on his journey will get badges to commemorate the occasion, with additional badges available for multiple hostings or special events undergone with Stanley.

On occasion, Stanley will visit the Giveaway thread to send off small gifts to other wandering dragons and make connections so he can expand his network of available hosts. He may also turn up to a new host with a small gift brought from his previous travels – though he will be very clear to specify if something is a gift. (If he does not tell a host the items accompanying him are gifts, the host should assume they belong to him and ensure he is able to keep them when he next travels.)

If Stanley eventually retires, he will be raffled off. Hosts will get two free tickets per time they hosted him + a discount on all additional tickets. Non-hosts may also enter the raffle at a higher ticket cost. All money made from the raffle will go into The Stanley Fund, to help future Stanleys be acquired and prettified. This fund can also be donated to at any point.

Rules:
  1. Always add your host log and at least a couple of sentences regarding Stanley's visit to his bio!
  2. Stanley will always keep a clearly visible link back to this thread along with his host log on his bio.
  3. Stanley must never be renamed, scattered, bred, or exalted.
  4. Stanley may not be breed changed into an Ancient or Permababied.
  5. Stanley and all of his belongings must travel with him when he leaves to visit the next host.
  6. A host may keep Stanley between 3 – 7 days before sending him off to a new host in a different flight.
  7. Each new host must undergo one grand event with Stanley.
  8. For lore to count as Stanley's event with the host, it must be at least three paragraphs.
  9. All new lore added must be compliant with Stanley's previous lore.
  10. No changes may be made to Stanley that would nullify a previous host's time with Stanley; new events with Stanley should instead complement what he already has (be it genes, outfits, or lore).
  11. Stanley's possible retirement will be discussed amongst all hosts and be approved by at least a ? majority before taking place.
Intro:
Hello and welcome to the Flat Stanley Project, modeled after the real-life program present in many elementary schools! In essence, this game will consist of helping Stanley travel through Sornieth. On his journey, Stanley will gain new stories, art, accessories, and, of course, genes.

Stanley starts out as a Basic/Basic/Basic G1 with nothing but his name. With each new host Stanley meets, he undergoes one grand adventure. During Stanley's adventure, the host may give him...
a gene,
a breed change,
a familiar,
a scene,
an accent,
an accessory,
a battle stone,
some coli levels,
or art / lore

...up until Stanley is a fully gened, fully dressed, fully leveled masterpiece. Once he gets all of those achievements, he will travel a bit longer and acquire more art and lore. He must travel across each flight at least once. Hosts may get visited by Stanley more than once, though Stanley will need to have visited at least three different lairs before repeating any stays. All hosts that help him on his journey will get badges to commemorate the occasion, with additional badges available for multiple hostings or special events undergone with Stanley.

On occasion, Stanley will visit the Giveaway thread to send off small gifts to other wandering dragons and make connections so he can expand his network of available hosts. He may also turn up to a new host with a small gift brought from his previous travels – though he will be very clear to specify if something is a gift. (If he does not tell a host the items accompanying him are gifts, the host should assume they belong to him and ensure he is able to keep them when he next travels.)

If Stanley eventually retires, he will be raffled off. Hosts will get two free tickets per time they hosted him + a discount on all additional tickets. Non-hosts may also enter the raffle at a higher ticket cost. All money made from the raffle will go into The Stanley Fund, to help future Stanleys be acquired and prettified. This fund can also be donated to at any point.

Rules:
  1. Always add your host log and at least a couple of sentences regarding Stanley's visit to his bio!
  2. Stanley will always keep a clearly visible link back to this thread along with his host log on his bio.
  3. Stanley must never be renamed, scattered, bred, or exalted.
  4. Stanley may not be breed changed into an Ancient or Permababied.
  5. Stanley and all of his belongings must travel with him when he leaves to visit the next host.
  6. A host may keep Stanley between 3 – 7 days before sending him off to a new host in a different flight.
  7. Each new host must undergo one grand event with Stanley.
  8. For lore to count as Stanley's event with the host, it must be at least three paragraphs.
  9. All new lore added must be compliant with Stanley's previous lore.
  10. No changes may be made to Stanley that would nullify a previous host's time with Stanley; new events with Stanley should instead complement what he already has (be it genes, outfits, or lore).
  11. Stanley's possible retirement will be discussed amongst all hosts and be approved by at least a ? majority before taking place.
The-Dragon-s-Keep-DISCORD.png
~~~~~
Be my friend!!!
~~~~~
[font=apple chancery][size=7][b]Stanley[/b]:[/size][/font] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62797507][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/627976/62797507_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]Current Host[/b]: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=518191]GoblinOverlord, #518191[/url]
Stanley:
62797507_350.png

Current Host: GoblinOverlord, #518191
~~~~~
Be my friend!!!
~~~~~
[center][font=apple chancery][size=7][b]Travel Time![/b][/size][/font][/center] [size=4][b]Lets get started![/b][/size] [indent] [emoji=looking glass size=1][s]Find Stanley[/s] [size=1][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=517480]WickedPixie[/url], Oct. 22, 2020[/size][/indent] [size=4][b]To accomplish in any order~[/b][/size] [indent] [emoji=primary gene size=1]Gene Stanley (Primary) [emoji=secondary gene size=1]Gene Stanley (Secondary) [emoji=tertiary gene size=1][s]Gene Stanley (Tertiary) [/s][size=1][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=517480]Nearku[/url], Oct. 31, 2020[/size][/indent] [emoji=scroll size=1]Breed Change Stanley ([i]~optional~[/i]) [emoji=silhouette size=1]Silhouette Stanley ([i]~optional~[/i]) [emoji=crystal ball size=1]Skin Stanley [indent](Note: [b]give[/b] him a skin/accent! [s]Put those knives away you animals!![/s])[/indent] [emoji=raven size=1]Accompany Stanley ([i]Familiar Friend![/i]) [emoji=ivy leaf size=1]Scene Stanley [emoji=sunglasses size=1]Dress Stanley [size=1]x6[/size] [emoji=coliseum team size=1]Train Stanley [emoji=eliminate size=1]Stone Stanley[/indent] ----- [size=4][b]Continuous:[/b][/size] [indent] [emoji=palette size=1]Art Stanley [emoji=book 2 size=1]Lore Stanley[/indent] ----- [size=5][b]Where has Stanley been?[/b][/size] [columns] [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=517480][emoji=arcane rune size=1] [size=2]WickedPixie, #517480[/size][/url] [size=1] [i]Found Stanley![/i] Oct. 22–Oct. 25[/size][/center] [nextcol] [color=transparent]___[/color] [nextcol] [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=453360][emoji=ice rune size=1] [size=2]Nearku, #453360[/size][/url] [size=1][i]Trained & Gened![/i] Oct. 26 – Oct. 31[/size][/center] [nextcol] [color=transparent]___[/color] [nextcol] [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=547334][emoji=arcane rune size=1] [size=2]Sofia007, #547334[/size][/url] [size=1][i]???![/i] Nov. 1 – ???[/size][/center] [nextcol] [color=transparent]___[/color] [nextcol] [nextcol] [color=transparent]___[/color] [nextcol] [/columns] [b]!!![/b] Attention Hosts, this log is replicated on Stanley's bio. Please add yourself as follows: [code] [center][url=USERPAGE][emoji=FLIGHT rune size=1] [size=2]USERNAME, #ID[/size][/url] [size=1][i]EVENT[/i] MONTH. DAY – MONTH. DAY[/size][/center] [/code] ^Replace [i]all[/i] words in [b]CAPITALS[/b], paste edited code over next "[u]HOST[/u]" column. [indent]→ [size=2]Userpage URL, Flight, Username, User ID, Main Activity done with Stanley, and Length of Stay as 3-Letter Month Abbreviation + 2-Digit Day Number (start & end of stay)[/size][/indent] If a row of hosts is full, paste the following below it and continue the process: [code] [columns] HOST [nextcol] [color=transparent]___[/color] [nextcol] HOST [nextcol] [color=transparent]___[/color] [nextcol] HOST [nextcol] [color=transparent]___[/color] [nextcol] HOST [nextcol] [color=transparent]___[/color] [nextcol] HOST [/columns] [/code]
Travel Time!

Lets get started!
Find Stanley
WickedPixie, Oct. 22, 2020

To accomplish in any order~
Gene Stanley (Primary)
Gene Stanley (Secondary)
Gene Stanley (Tertiary)
Nearku, Oct. 31, 2020
Breed Change Stanley (~optional~)
Silhouette Stanley (~optional~)

Skin Stanley
(Note: give him a skin/accent! Put those knives away you animals!!)

Accompany Stanley (Familiar Friend!)
Scene Stanley
Dress Stanley x6

Train Stanley
Stone Stanley[/indent]

Continuous:
Art Stanley
Lore Stanley

Where has Stanley been?

WickedPixie, #517480

Found Stanley!
Oct. 22–Oct. 25
___

Nearku, #453360

Trained & Gened!
Oct. 26 – Oct. 31
___

Sofia007, #547334

???!
Nov. 1 – ???
___ ___

!!! Attention Hosts, this log is replicated on Stanley's bio. Please add yourself as follows:
Code:
[center][url=USERPAGE][emoji=FLIGHT rune size=1] [size=2]USERNAME, #ID[/size][/url] [size=1][i]EVENT[/i] MONTH. DAY – MONTH. DAY[/size][/center]
^Replace all words in CAPITALS, paste edited code over next "HOST" column.
Userpage URL, Flight, Username, User ID, Main Activity done with Stanley, and Length of Stay as 3-Letter Month Abbreviation + 2-Digit Day Number (start & end of stay)

If a row of hosts is full, paste the following below it and continue the process:
Code:
[columns] HOST [nextcol] [color=transparent]___[/color] [nextcol] HOST [nextcol] [color=transparent]___[/color] [nextcol] HOST [nextcol] [color=transparent]___[/color] [nextcol] HOST [nextcol] [color=transparent]___[/color] [nextcol] HOST [/columns]
~~~~~
Be my friend!!!
~~~~~
[font=apple chancery][size=5][b]Host Pinglist[/b]:[/size][/font] [code] [size=1] @WickedPixie @BladeMorality @Nearku @BapeTheFish @Sofia007 @42thatDndperson @InTheDarke @2hu @findingpears @Orgetzu @Elilhairrah @GoblinOverlord @ReginaChaos @TanyaDegurechaff @bearboozle @hippogriff412 [/size] [/code] [size=2]*You'll receive [b]one empty ping[/b] when first added to the pinglist![/size] [center][size=4][b]All HOSTS[/b] should use the pinglist when giving an update on Stanley.[/size][/center] Ping [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=517480]WickedPixie[/url] to be added/removed from the pinglist. ----- [font=apple chancery][size=5][b][u]Directory[/u][/b]:[/size][/font] [columns] [color=transparent]___[/color] [nextcol] [emoji=earth rune size=1]:[size=1] /2hu /Orgetzu /Elilhairrah /GoblinOverlord[/size] [emoji=fire rune size=1]:[size=1] /hippogriff412[/size] [emoji=wind rune size=1]:[size=1] [/size] [emoji=water rune size=1]:[size=1] [/size] [emoji=shadow rune size=1]:[size=1] /BapeTheFish [/size] [emoji=ice rune size=1]:[size=1] /42thatDndperson /Nearku /BladeMorality [/size] [emoji=lightning rune size=1]:[size=1]/TanyaDegurechaff /bearboozle [/size] [emoji=light rune size=1]:[size=1] [/size] [emoji=nature rune size=1]:[size=1] /ReginaChaos [/size] [emoji=plague rune size=1]:[size=1] /InTheDarke [/size] [emoji=arcane rune size=1]:[size=1] /WickedPixie /Sofia007 /findingpears [/size] [/columns]
Host Pinglist: *You'll receive one empty ping when first added to the pinglist!
All HOSTS should use the pinglist when giving an update on Stanley.

Ping WickedPixie to be added/removed from the pinglist.

Directory:
___ : /2hu /Orgetzu /Elilhairrah /GoblinOverlord
: /hippogriff412
:
:
: /BapeTheFish
: /42thatDndperson /Nearku /BladeMorality
:/TanyaDegurechaff /bearboozle
:
: /ReginaChaos
: /InTheDarke
: /WickedPixie /Sofia007 /findingpears

~~~~~
Be my friend!!!
~~~~~
[font=apple chancery][size=5][b]Badges[/b]:[/size][/font] We Need ™ :( But here's tiny Stanley if you wanna put him on your siggy [code][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62797507][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/627976/62797507.png[/img][/url][/code]
Badges:

We Need ™ :(

But here's tiny Stanley if you wanna put him on your siggy
Code:
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62797507][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/627976/62797507.png[/img][/url]
~~~~~
Be my friend!!!
~~~~~
Aaaaaannnddd Open! :D
Aaaaaannnddd Open! :D
~~~~~
Be my friend!!!
~~~~~
@InTheDarke Adding you to the pinglist! (This is the official thread, though we'll keep one going in dragon share to show him off too)
@InTheDarke Adding you to the pinglist! (This is the official thread, though we'll keep one going in dragon share to show him off too)
~~~~~
Be my friend!!!
~~~~~
I'm excited to start this!
I'm excited to start this!
tumblr_nita47Z2wX1speyy9o1_r2_500.png
Me too!! I’m very excited!
Me too!! I’m very excited!
64044332-Hoard.png xeDKNxe.png
@2hu adding you to the pinglist! c:
@2hu adding you to the pinglist! c: