Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Flat Stanley: The Traveling Derg Game
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21
yeah i added it lmao i just wanted to shove it in there real fast cos i thought it was funny. did it on my phone as i was coming home
yeah i added it lmao i just wanted to shove it in there real fast cos i thought it was funny. did it on my phone as i was coming home
act
imp inthusiast
he/him
please ping on reply
Wq7yxTc.gif
exchange
Nearku%2527s%2BDya.png
hatchbannersmall.png
@nearku it's amazing and i love it

@sofia007 could you boop it up to before the double lines that cut to fanart and just stick in with Nearku's entry? Or send me the code via pm and I'll edit it for ya so you just have to copy paste
@nearku it's amazing and i love it

@sofia007 could you boop it up to before the double lines that cut to fanart and just stick in with Nearku's entry? Or send me the code via pm and I'll edit it for ya so you just have to copy paste
The-Dragon-s-Keep-DISCORD.png
~~~~~
Be my friend!!!
~~~~~
@WickedPixie just send me the code his bio is so complex ebsdsnfn it would be great to just copy paste it xD. also idk who sent the art i was asleep lol
@WickedPixie just send me the code his bio is so complex ebsdsnfn it would be great to just copy paste it xD. also idk who sent the art i was asleep lol
tumblr_nita47Z2wX1speyy9o1_r2_500.png
Springtime

Outfit idea!! thanks to kurogami for suggesting it. I bet it'll go well with whatever form stanley will end up as.
Springtime

Outfit idea!! thanks to kurogami for suggesting it. I bet it'll go well with whatever form stanley will end up as.
@Sofia007 I like it though the guise would cover up his tert almost always :'(

Also I just wanted to throw out there getting funds to get Stanley something or need a mentor dragon to level him or are just stuck on what to do/torn between options you can always ask here! c:
@Sofia007 I like it though the guise would cover up his tert almost always :'(

Also I just wanted to throw out there getting funds to get Stanley something or need a mentor dragon to level him or are just stuck on what to do/torn between options you can always ask here! c:
~~~~~
Be my friend!!!
~~~~~
im ngl i want to try and gene stanley but im too poor to buy him a pretty gene :(
im ngl i want to try and gene stanley but im too poor to buy him a pretty gene :(
also can you update the host long? lol
also can you update the host long? lol
@Sofia007 gem, treasure, or bakdwin gene?
@Sofia007 gem, treasure, or bakdwin gene?
~~~~~
Be my friend!!!
~~~~~
i wanna try and get skink for him since it looks best with all his scries. but its hella expensive lmao
i wanna try and get skink for him since it looks best with all his scries. but its hella expensive lmao
@Sofia007 I can offer my Cauldron - it's cheaper to brew it than it is to buy it c: I do still need the mats and fee though cuz I'm currently trying to hoard my mats for all my Bane genes and just blew all my money on a goat bane >.>
@Sofia007 I can offer my Cauldron - it's cheaper to brew it than it is to buy it c: I do still need the mats and fee though cuz I'm currently trying to hoard my mats for all my Bane genes and just blew all my money on a goat bane >.>
~~~~~
Be my friend!!!
~~~~~
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21