the cat might have superpowers :D
also pinglist please!
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

Pinglist please!

Also, if voting is still open, I choose path A.
Pinglist please!

Also, if voting is still open, I choose path A.
22387.png22384.pngcherubgeneeggice.png22385.png22386.png
Pinglist please! I choose Option A; it sounds useful.
Pinglist please! I choose Option A; it sounds useful.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
Pinglist please! And path A, seems the wisest.

Also does the human have a name?
Pinglist please! And path A, seems the wisest.

Also does the human have a name?
Owl-2-20200914125609.png
id like to be put on the pinglist! i choose path b!
id like to be put on the pinglist! i choose path b!
GbZpiRc.pngbYt72YT.pngnNNlBBj.png
czjozDN.pngQQYyU47.pngoaolHwW.png
oK2VVlE.png3Fro3Vn.pngbVV6yhw.png
J8zFKyY.png626Zq4h.pngnJT9A3U.png
eswSnrS.png8O67LBq.pngmlHpBMC.png
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/703079678507745330/739623170763391067/update.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/739630486762029066/741089774692991067/happysm.png[/img][/center] [color=darkolivegreen]"I'm slightly allergic to cats, so I'll pick the field guide and the cloak. Are you sure it'll work when I need it?," the human asked. Henrietta scoffed and said,"I made it myself, you tiny thing. Of course it'll work. I'm an excellent sorceress. I must say I'm a little disappointed you didn't pick the cat, I charmed it. It can shape shift into whatever you need. Are you sure you don't want the cat? Maybe I could just give it to you anyway. I was just having a little fun with you to see what your logic would be." "I don't think me trying to survive around dragons and whatever else lives here is fun though, Henrietta." "Not for you, no." [awkward silence] "Look, I know you're just trying to help me out, so thank you for the cloak and guide. Do you think you can help me read this map I have in my bag?" "Yes, human, I would love to help you read it. Hold it up for me, my talons are quite sharp and will rip that human sized map." He holds up the map. "Oh. Ohhh....yessssss, whoever made this map obviously hasn't traveled about lately because it's a bit outdated. Let me make a few adjustments for you." And with that, she ripped the map. "WHAT was that for?" "I doubt you could have read it anyway seeing as though it wasn't in your native tongue, and it's an old map. Most of the markers on the map have been long buried under the dirt for over a millennia. Oh, don't fret. I'm simply going to conjure you up a better map. You're welcome." "Thanks," the human reluctantly mumbled. A new map suddenly appeared. It's kinda spooky because he didn't see her do anything. She must be able to just use her mind to do these things. "My time here with you is running out as I have other matters to attend to today. But I like you, so I'm going to give you the cat, and this trusty old compass to better help you read this map. I've used my magic to place the items in your pack, make sure you feed the cat and give it water. Don't let it get scooped up by vultures. I worked hard on that charm. If you need anything, maybe try saying my name." "Hey, wait -," but she was already gone. Vanished into thin air. He is alone now, and decides to take a breath and come up with a game plan. There seems to be a bit of shade a little ways away, so off he sets. Once under the shade of the tree, he sits down and opens his backpack. Out falls a note. It reads [i]"Human, I'm sure you're going to be just fine! From what I know of your species, you are annoyingly persistent. This may shock you, but many dragons speak English, you just need to prove to them you're worthy of them humoring you enough to speak it. Dragons are a wild bunch and have big egos. They enjoy receiving tokens of gratitude. Try to collect some along the way. I've given you some treasure to start. As for how you get home: You need to get to the Arcane Flight. I've marked it on the map. You're here in Lightning territory. Don't ask that cat to shift into an umbrella or a metal object."[/i] ~Henri It looks like he has: [center][quote][item=Forest Field Guide][item=marva's invisibility cloak][item=silver pocketwatch][item=black cat][item=map kit] 20,000 [emoji=treasure size=1][/center] [color=darkolivegreen] This must be their currency. Okay, this isn't a bad start. He needs shelter and food though. He should see what his options are on the map.... [center][color=darkolivegreen][b]PATH A:[/b] Travel to Evie's Inn: [i]food, water, and shelter[/i] [b]PATH B:[/B] Travel to The Strike: [i]we have just what you need[/i] [B][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2893425/6#post_44357463]>>NEXT PART<<[/url][/B] --- Mini update in [b]Housekeeping[/b]. Oh, and I know it's a pocket watch. I couldn't find a compass item, but they look similar. Have fun choosing!![/b] [size=1] ping. @liteweaver @TempestDragon @Audible @Ern @Solstices @VolcanicThunder @Solanceae @WetDragon @Lunalis @TheMoonTrain @IllusiveFox @TouchTone @PiscesInPiscinam @Bxy26 @c33213 @Shrugs @thegamemother @lucifurLaurens @AlwaysHasBeen @MediaeLycan @Duskphoenix @KuroOniyuri @Andraya @Chosen @myriadofstars @Crytzall @astercism
update.png

happysm.png

"I'm slightly allergic to cats, so I'll pick the field guide and the cloak. Are you sure it'll work when I need it?," the human asked.

Henrietta scoffed and said,"I made it myself, you tiny thing. Of course it'll work. I'm an excellent sorceress. I must say I'm a little disappointed you didn't pick the cat, I charmed it. It can shape shift into whatever you need. Are you sure you don't want the cat? Maybe I could just give it to you anyway. I was just having a little fun with you to see what your logic would be."

"I don't think me trying to survive around dragons and whatever else lives here is fun though, Henrietta."

"Not for you, no."

[awkward silence]

"Look, I know you're just trying to help me out, so thank you for the cloak and guide. Do you think you can help me read this map I have in my bag?"

"Yes, human, I would love to help you read it. Hold it up for me, my talons are quite sharp and will rip that human sized map."

He holds up the map.

"Oh. Ohhh....yessssss, whoever made this map obviously hasn't traveled about lately because it's a bit outdated. Let me make a few adjustments for you."

And with that, she ripped the map.

"WHAT was that for?"

"I doubt you could have read it anyway seeing as though it wasn't in your native tongue, and it's an old map. Most of the markers on the map have been long buried under the dirt for over a millennia. Oh, don't fret. I'm simply going to conjure you up a better map. You're welcome."

"Thanks," the human reluctantly mumbled.

A new map suddenly appeared. It's kinda spooky because he didn't see her do anything. She must be able to just use her mind to do these things.

"My time here with you is running out as I have other matters to attend to today. But I like you, so I'm going to give you the cat, and this trusty old compass to better help you read this map. I've used my magic to place the items in your pack, make sure you feed the cat and give it water. Don't let it get scooped up by vultures. I worked hard on that charm. If you need anything, maybe try saying my name."

"Hey, wait -," but she was already gone. Vanished into thin air.

He is alone now, and decides to take a breath and come up with a game plan. There seems to be a bit of shade a little ways away, so off he sets.

Once under the shade of the tree, he sits down and opens his backpack. Out falls a note. It reads

"Human,
I'm sure you're going to be just fine! From what I know of your species, you are annoyingly persistent. This may shock you, but many dragons speak English, you just need to prove to them you're worthy of them humoring you enough to speak it. Dragons are a wild bunch and have big egos. They enjoy receiving tokens of gratitude. Try to collect some along the way. I've given you some treasure to start. As for how you get home: You need to get to the Arcane Flight. I've marked it on the map. You're here in Lightning territory. Don't ask that cat to shift into an umbrella or a metal object."

~Henri

It looks like he has:

Quote:
Forest Field Guide Marva's Invisibility Cloak Silver Pocketwatch Black Cat Map Kit

This must be their currency. Okay, this isn't a bad start. He needs shelter and food though. He should see what his options are on the map....

PATH A:

Travel to Evie's Inn: food, water, and shelter

PATH B:

Travel to The Strike: we have just what you need

>>NEXT PART<<

---

Mini update in Housekeeping. Oh, and I know it's a pocket watch. I couldn't find a compass item, but they look similar. Have fun choosing!![/b]

ping.

@liteweaver @TempestDragon @Audible @Ern @Solstices @VolcanicThunder @Solanceae @WetDragon @Lunalis @TheMoonTrain @IllusiveFox @TouchTone @PiscesInPiscinam @Bxy26 @c33213 @Shrugs @thegamemother @lucifurLaurens @AlwaysHasBeen @MediaeLycan @Duskphoenix @KuroOniyuri @Andraya @Chosen @myriadofstars @Crytzall @astercism
i choose path A!
i choose path A!
"link • ufology
they/he/she
Henrietta was delightful, I hope we see her again! Thanks to her it looks like our human is quite prepared for his travels ahead.

Travelling to Evie's Inn seems like the safest route, but I must admit I'm curious about The Strike. Perhaps something or someone there will help our human get to Arcane faster? I say let's risk it.

I vote Path B!
Henrietta was delightful, I hope we see her again! Thanks to her it looks like our human is quite prepared for his travels ahead.

Travelling to Evie's Inn seems like the safest route, but I must admit I'm curious about The Strike. Perhaps something or someone there will help our human get to Arcane faster? I say let's risk it.

I vote Path B!
td9UiZS.png
I vote path A. Better safe than sorry, and I don’t trust something as vague as “we have what you need”. Sounds like the beginning to a horror plot, if you ask me
I vote path A. Better safe than sorry, and I don’t trust something as vague as “we have what you need”. Sounds like the beginning to a horror plot, if you ask me
CAPTAIN / CPTN
tumblr_inline_nj2bxhyBSy1rkfucz.png 2rWR3yh.png
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
XC93sMs.png
XmHV7tO.png
ePOliyb.png
Check out my Flight Rising Family!
fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png Mist
fr__plague_by_baelfin-d8uyn7k.png Larsss
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png Daychorus
Path B sounds more fun. We have what you need. Magic, maybe?
Path B sounds more fun. We have what you need. Magic, maybe?
Orion - She/He/They - Abrosexual My Wishlist - Likes to drop random compliments - Always down for a roleplay - Will buy fodder primals (pm me if interested!)
IBp6F.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14