DxCICZ1.png
Pinglist, and Path A.
Pinglist, and Path A.
maybe if i write enough poems my lore will sound cool
Path B!
I love cats :)
Path B!
I love cats :)
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/703079678507745330/739623170763391067/update.png[/img][/center] [color=darkolivegreen]”The Strike sounds like it could be useful, but something tells me that I’m not equipped to handle what I might find there. I’ll play it safe, and make my way to Evie’s Inn. I’ll have to wear my cloak at all times just in case some of the dragons I run across aren’t friendly.” He packs up his belongs and begins to walk in the direction of the Inn. It’s a very quiet journey, and he’s surprised to find that there aren’t many creatures big or small running around the desert. Very rarely he spots a large bird of prey circling in the distance which scares him at first, but then he remembers he’s protected by his cloak. His new cat familiar keeps him company in his pack by meowing or purring ever so often. “Man, I’m getting kind of tired. I wish there was a nice cool spot for me to take a break under. I should have asked Henrietta for some water.” [i] Meow [/i] “I know you’re probably thirsty too. I’m sorry. Let me check the map and see how much further it is. Maybe there’s a stream nearby.” [i]Meow[/i] “What is it? Oh....I bet you could turn into a shade source for me. Turn into an tent? Wait, no, an invisible tent.” The small cat cocked it’s head in what appeared to be understanding. It suddenly shimmered in and out of visibility, first turning into a tent and then disappearing. [i]Meow[/i] “Would you look at that. A meowing invisible tent. Today can’t get any weirder. I probably shouldn’t say that since it seems to open the door for things to happen.” Opening the map, he sees he doesn’t have much further to go. Maybe about 2 miles or so. After taking a few deep breaths and taking some time to enjoy the shade, he realizes he’s not as thirsty as he thought he is. Stepping out of the tent, he says, “I guess you can switch back to a cat and climb up.” [i]Meow[/i] He spent most of the rest of his journey silently thinking and telling himself to remain calm. He barely registered he could see what looked to be the Inn a few yards away. It’s a large electric blue house of sorts with an incredible amount of windows and wind chimes hanging off of the roof deck on its wrap around porch. It’s a funny looking thing and not what he had envisioned. He decided to be brave because after all, he is wearing his cloak. Walking up to the front window he had a peak inside. To his left he sees a bar of sorts with jugs, but he can’t quite make out what they say. To his right, he notices a pile of what looks to be suitcases. Hmmm. Right in front of him, he sees a small dragon. At first he thinks it’s looking right at him, but it’s gazing out of the window. It wasn’t there a minute ago, but it’s definitely hard to ignore now. “I wonder if this is Evie.” “No matter. I think I should explore a bit more before I try to interact with any dragons. I don’t see anymore around, but if this one can sneak up on me, I should be careful.” The human decides to circle around to the back of the Inn. He spots a barrel with the lid off next to a small henhouse. “All right! Water! Just what I needed.” After a quick glance around he scoops handfuls into his mouth and sighs in contentment. Remembering the cat, he opens his cloak and watches as his small feline friend laps up the water. “What and who are you?” The humans whips around and screams. He quickly snatches his cat back to protect it. He had gotten distracted by the cat drinking the water he didn’t realize the hood of his cloak slipped off. In front of his stood a small dragon - the same one from the window. “Answer me. I thought I smelled something strange earlier.” [/color] [color=saddlebrown][b]PATH A:[/b] RUNNNN! Put that hood on, run, and hide. It’s too dangerous and too soon to trust this dragon. Hide and collect more information. [b]PATH B:[/b] Answer the dragon. He only had his life to lose, but the dragon might be able to help him somehow. [B][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2893425/9#post_44423692]>>NEXT PART<<[/url][/B] @liteweaver @TempestDragon @Audible @Ern @Solstices @VolcanicThunder @Solanceae @WetDragon @Lunalis @TheMoonTrain @IllusiveFox @TouchTone @PiscesInPiscinam @Bxy26 @c33213 @Shrugs @thegamemother @lucifurLaurens @AlwaysHasBeen @MediaeLycan @Duskphoenix @KuroOniyuri @Andraya @Chosen @myriadofstars @Crytzall @astercism @kitty1425 @Enen16106 @ShadowHunter42
update.png

”The Strike sounds like it could be useful, but something tells me that I’m not equipped to handle what I might find there.

I’ll play it safe, and make my way to Evie’s Inn. I’ll have to wear my cloak at all times just in case some of the dragons I run across aren’t friendly.”

He packs up his belongs and begins to walk in the direction of the Inn. It’s a very quiet journey, and he’s surprised to find that there aren’t many creatures big or small running around the desert. Very rarely he spots a large bird of prey circling in the distance which scares him at first, but then he remembers he’s protected by his cloak.

His new cat familiar keeps him company in his pack by meowing or purring ever so often.

“Man, I’m getting kind of tired. I wish there was a nice cool spot for me to take a break under. I should have asked Henrietta for some water.”

Meow

“I know you’re probably thirsty too. I’m sorry. Let me check the map and see how much further it is. Maybe there’s a stream nearby.”

Meow

“What is it? Oh....I bet you could turn into a shade source for me. Turn into an tent? Wait, no, an invisible tent.”

The small cat cocked it’s head in what appeared to be understanding. It suddenly shimmered in and out of visibility, first turning into a tent and then disappearing.

Meow

“Would you look at that. A meowing invisible tent. Today can’t get any weirder. I probably shouldn’t say that since it seems to open the door for things to happen.”

Opening the map, he sees he doesn’t have much further to go. Maybe about 2 miles or so. After taking a few deep breaths and taking some time to enjoy the shade, he realizes he’s not as thirsty as he thought he is.

Stepping out of the tent, he says, “I guess you can switch back to a cat and climb up.”

Meow

He spent most of the rest of his journey silently thinking and telling himself to remain calm. He barely registered he could see what looked to be the Inn a few yards away. It’s a large electric blue house of sorts with an incredible amount of windows and wind chimes hanging off of the roof deck on its wrap around porch. It’s a funny looking thing and not what he had envisioned.

He decided to be brave because after all, he is wearing his cloak. Walking up to the front window he had a peak inside. To his left he sees a bar of sorts with jugs, but he can’t quite make out what they say. To his right, he notices a pile of what looks to be suitcases. Hmmm.

Right in front of him, he sees a small dragon. At first he thinks it’s looking right at him, but it’s gazing out of the window. It wasn’t there a minute ago, but it’s definitely hard to ignore now.

“I wonder if this is Evie.”

“No matter. I think I should explore a bit more before I try to interact with any dragons. I don’t see anymore around, but if this one can sneak up on me, I should be careful.”

The human decides to circle around to the back of the Inn. He spots a barrel with the lid off next to a small henhouse.

“All right! Water! Just what I needed.”

After a quick glance around he scoops handfuls into his mouth and sighs in contentment. Remembering the cat, he opens his cloak and watches as his small feline friend laps up the water.

“What and who are you?”

The humans whips around and screams. He quickly snatches his cat back to protect it. He had gotten distracted by the cat drinking the water he didn’t realize the hood of his cloak slipped off. In front of his stood a small dragon - the same one from the window.

“Answer me. I thought I smelled something strange earlier.”

PATH A:
RUNNNN! Put that hood on, run, and hide. It’s too dangerous and too soon to trust this dragon. Hide and collect more information.

PATH B:

Answer the dragon. He only had his life to lose, but the dragon might be able to help him somehow.

>>NEXT PART<<

@liteweaver @TempestDragon @Audible @Ern @Solstices @VolcanicThunder @Solanceae
@WetDragon @Lunalis @TheMoonTrain @IllusiveFox @TouchTone @PiscesInPiscinam @Bxy26 @c33213 @Shrugs @thegamemother @lucifurLaurens @AlwaysHasBeen @MediaeLycan @Duskphoenix @KuroOniyuri @Andraya @Chosen @myriadofstars @Crytzall @astercism @kitty1425 @Enen16106 @ShadowHunter42
Path B! Our new dragon character doesn't seem to be aggressive and is asking some reasonable questions, it may be worth it to try to explain. And if things get dicey, we always have our cat friend and cloak.
Path B! Our new dragon character doesn't seem to be aggressive and is asking some reasonable questions, it may be worth it to try to explain. And if things get dicey, we always have our cat friend and cloak.
td9UiZS.png
Path B!
Path B!
iNynCCU.pngqiG7vrD.pngtgRwGYV.png60nRM2T.pngCwJ7gz9.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14