Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Bloody Blues Mafia Game Thread
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23
@Baret

Those were talking about how I've played Mafia on different sites and irl. Since Flightrising is different than what I have done before, I don't know the strategies in the Flightrising kind of mafia if that makes sense.

Sorrow hasn't been posting much. Nor have they been trying to explain things clearly. Only things I remember is them posting about their block and another little game they have tried before. Though I'm not entirely suspicious, I at least want to hear from them more. Though if it's blocked by real life stuff happening, I get it completely.
@Baret

Those were talking about how I've played Mafia on different sites and irl. Since Flightrising is different than what I have done before, I don't know the strategies in the Flightrising kind of mafia if that makes sense.

Sorrow hasn't been posting much. Nor have they been trying to explain things clearly. Only things I remember is them posting about their block and another little game they have tried before. Though I'm not entirely suspicious, I at least want to hear from them more. Though if it's blocked by real life stuff happening, I get it completely.
menacing_sphinx.png > Mono / Fox
> They/them / She/they
> Major Persona Obsession; P3,,!!
> Artist / Fox Therian / Writer
And you are right there, Baret. I am extremely nervous about everything. I dont know what to say or do in this situation at the moment, so I'm trying my best here.
And you are right there, Baret. I am extremely nervous about everything. I dont know what to say or do in this situation at the moment, so I'm trying my best here.
menacing_sphinx.png > Mono / Fox
> They/them / She/they
> Major Persona Obsession; P3,,!!
> Artist / Fox Therian / Writer
[quote name="FrostyyKittens" date="2020-08-07 06:34:14" ] Sorrow hasn't been posting much. Nor have they been trying to explain things clearly. Only things I remember is them posting about their block and another little game they have tried before. Though I'm not entirely suspicious, I at least want to hear from them more. Though if it's blocked by real life stuff happening, I get it completely. [/quote] I'm not the greatest at interpreting flavor text, and I don't want to point fingers in false directions, so I've been hesitant to post much in case we accidentally vote off an innocent. The little game you refer to is a valid strategy, it is entirely townsided. Mafia can't tell who the cop is if we are all cop, and town gets to find out the reports of the cop. There is no way this could benefit mafia if everyone at least tries it out. In a setup like this one, the biggest part of getting a town win is the cop reports for the mafia. The cop says when they get a member of the mafia, they out it to the town, the mafia gets voted off, and we're a step closer to winning. Only problem with this is that they are 100% going to go after the cop after they report. So we have to have the doctor save them, which, you know, is dead. Which is why HYPO exists to protect the cop. I might have just used words that make sense to me but not to others, so I apologize for that. If there is any part of my explanation that is confusing, feel free to ask me to clarify, and I will be more than happy to do so.
FrostyyKittens wrote on 2020-08-07 06:34:14:

I'm not the greatest at interpreting flavor text, and I don't want to point fingers in false directions, so I've been hesitant to post much in case we accidentally vote off an innocent.

The little game you refer to is a valid strategy, it is entirely townsided. Mafia can't tell who the cop is if we are all cop, and town gets to find out the reports of the cop. There is no way this could benefit mafia if everyone at least tries it out.

In a setup like this one, the biggest part of getting a town win is the cop reports for the mafia. The cop says when they get a member of the mafia, they out it to the town, the mafia gets voted off, and we're a step closer to winning. Only problem with this is that they are 100% going to go after the cop after they report. So we have to have the doctor save them, which, you know, is dead. Which is why HYPO exists to protect the cop.

I might have just used words that make sense to me but not to others, so I apologize for that. If there is any part of my explanation that is confusing, feel free to ask me to clarify, and I will be more than happy to do so.
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
@Sorrowspark @FrostyyKittens @Sincerity11 @Ohboyguesswho @MediaeLycan @Ignis12354 @DawnSky101 @Exastasy @Cheshiregata @Viskara @CorvvusCorax @Tweeter101 @baret

The day phase ends on 8/8/2020, 16:34 server time.

If you would like to start a vote, please do so soon as ten players remain, and six votes are required to attain a majority.
@Sorrowspark @FrostyyKittens @Sincerity11 @Ohboyguesswho @MediaeLycan @Ignis12354 @DawnSky101 @Exastasy @Cheshiregata @Viskara @CorvvusCorax @Tweeter101 @baret

The day phase ends on 8/8/2020, 16:34 server time.

If you would like to start a vote, please do so soon as ten players remain, and six votes are required to attain a majority.
jotaro-kid.gif
I abstain from voting.
I abstain from voting.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[quote name="MediaeLycan" date="2020-08-07 00:48:32" ] @/Viskara If you and @/CheshireGata think FrostyyKittens is expierienced, why are they saying they aren't? [/quote] @MediaeLycan She doesn't make an experienced expression, now that I look closely. But iirc she did play already 3 or 4 mafia games, so you have to have at least some sort of experience. And inexperience can also be played and doesn't need to be true. This is not a personal attack, but @FrostyyKittens is our closest bet and I don't want to abstain. [b]I vote for FrostyyKittens.[/b]
MediaeLycan wrote on 2020-08-07 00:48:32:
@/Viskara If you and @/CheshireGata think FrostyyKittens is expierienced, why are they saying they aren't?

@MediaeLycan She doesn't make an experienced expression, now that I look closely. But iirc she did play already 3 or 4 mafia games, so you have to have at least some sort of experience. And inexperience can also be played and doesn't need to be true.

This is not a personal attack, but @FrostyyKittens is our closest bet and I don't want to abstain.

I vote for FrostyyKittens.
Viskara-Space-Orchid-sig-II.png
One vote has been cast for Frostyykittens.

One voted has been cast to abstain.

Eight votes remain.
One vote has been cast for Frostyykittens.

One voted has been cast to abstain.

Eight votes remain.
jotaro-kid.gif
Real sorry Frost..

Real sorry Frost..

Cauldron Services [Open]
| Wind Dominance Shop [CLOSED] | Dressing and Geneing Services (Free!) [Open] |
I feel we need to lynch someone to finally start getting some possible clues because at this rate the mafia is going to win and we'll have taken out none of theirs, so i'm sorry but -

I vote for FrostyyKittens
I feel we need to lynch someone to finally start getting some possible clues because at this rate the mafia is going to win and we'll have taken out none of theirs, so i'm sorry but -

I vote for FrostyyKittens
seGmw74.jpg
Nothing personal, but something's gotta happen.

Nothing personal, but something's gotta happen.

nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101