I abstain from voting.

We aren't getting any clues...
Cauldron Services [Open]
| Wind Dominance Shop [CLOSED] | Dressing and Geneing Services (Free!) [Open] |
I abstain from voting
I abstain from voting
seGmw74.jpg
I abstain from voting.

If this keeps up, we're going to end up without any clues at all.
I abstain from voting.

If this keeps up, we're going to end up without any clues at all.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
Night 04

Night falls yet again on the Town of Adan.

The loss of the Ironsinger wounds the town deeply. The Aurii flee into their homes, praying the beasts of the dark will not prey upon them.

You may now send in your night actions.

Day will break on 8/5/2020, 16:34 server time.

@Sorrowspark @FrostyyKittens @Sincerity11 @Ohboyguesswho @MediaeLycan @Ignis12354 @DawnSky101 @Exastasy @Cheshiregata @Viskara @CorvvusCorax @Tweeter101 @baret
Night 04

Night falls yet again on the Town of Adan.

The loss of the Ironsinger wounds the town deeply. The Aurii flee into their homes, praying the beasts of the dark will not prey upon them.

You may now send in your night actions.

Day will break on 8/5/2020, 16:34 server time.

@Sorrowspark @FrostyyKittens @Sincerity11 @Ohboyguesswho @MediaeLycan @Ignis12354 @DawnSky101 @Exastasy @Cheshiregata @Viskara @CorvvusCorax @Tweeter101 @baret
jotaro-kid.gif
I know I'm dead but just a note for the Argentia (I think they're still alive) that I won't be home for the next week and probably won't have the chance to reply to any messages. (Just in case)
I know I'm dead but just a note for the Argentia (I think they're still alive) that I won't be home for the next week and probably won't have the chance to reply to any messages. (Just in case)
24517.pngtSKOR3g.png
@sincerity11 @exastasy @ignis12354

Last call to submit an action!
@sincerity11 @exastasy @ignis12354

Last call to submit an action!
jotaro-kid.gif
I'm sorry to keep doing this, but I have to submit some of my school assignments tonight!! >×<

I will extend the night phase until tomorrow!!
I'm sorry to keep doing this, but I have to submit some of my school assignments tonight!! >×<

I will extend the night phase until tomorrow!!
jotaro-kid.gif
Day 05

Dawn breaks.

Yesterday's carnage fresh on their minds, the townspeople wait until the sun has fully risen over the town to venture out.

The sun warms and banishes the evil of the night, reassuring the townspeople and soothing them. Perhaps this day will be different. Perhaps the savage beasts, our enemies, will have been caught, they think.

And so they venture out into the townsquare.

A ragged, bloodstained heap lies upon the pavement. There is no doubt--it can be nothing else but yet another Aurii.

The townspeople crowd around the body at the front of the town fountain, gazing at their face. Once kind and friendly, with gleaming golden eyes, this visage has been marred by three long gashes, deep enough to kill.

Dried blood paints the rocks, adorned with little bits and chunks of a strange flesh--no Aurii's flesh.

A blood trail leads away from the dead body, into the alleyways, where it trails off. This battle was won by evil, but at a high cost, it seems.

The Fleshcaller (Sincerity11) has been slain, their body drained of blood.

There is no doubt this is the work of the Basal One. You may now deliberate.

Day 05

Dawn breaks.

Yesterday's carnage fresh on their minds, the townspeople wait until the sun has fully risen over the town to venture out.

The sun warms and banishes the evil of the night, reassuring the townspeople and soothing them. Perhaps this day will be different. Perhaps the savage beasts, our enemies, will have been caught, they think.

And so they venture out into the townsquare.

A ragged, bloodstained heap lies upon the pavement. There is no doubt--it can be nothing else but yet another Aurii.

The townspeople crowd around the body at the front of the town fountain, gazing at their face. Once kind and friendly, with gleaming golden eyes, this visage has been marred by three long gashes, deep enough to kill.

Dried blood paints the rocks, adorned with little bits and chunks of a strange flesh--no Aurii's flesh.

A blood trail leads away from the dead body, into the alleyways, where it trails off. This battle was won by evil, but at a high cost, it seems.

The Fleshcaller (Sincerity11) has been slain, their body drained of blood.

There is no doubt this is the work of the Basal One. You may now deliberate.

jotaro-kid.gif
Alright, I can guess this is from the comment they made on having a nightly ability that didnt work. They weren't suspicious of anyone (from what I can remember) and were an experienced player.

The maf is acting smartly, and dissecting posts heavily for any chance of making it easier on them.

It also appears that one of the maf is injured, which is great for us.
Alright, I can guess this is from the comment they made on having a nightly ability that didnt work. They weren't suspicious of anyone (from what I can remember) and were an experienced player.

The maf is acting smartly, and dissecting posts heavily for any chance of making it easier on them.

It also appears that one of the maf is injured, which is great for us.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
I'm not sure what to make of the flavour in terms of clues but I did have a night action affect me, too paraphrase what happened-

This 'beast business' had me chilled to the core and I do not enjoy the cold so I turned my house yellow through daisies, marigolds and hay-bales, I even painted my house entirely yellow to 'beat' the cold away.
This made me tired as I wanted to sleep.
As I was about to go to sleep in my bed I switched on a yellow nightlight but then music started to play through my window and I was forced to dance through the night in the fields until early dawn
Eventually I collapse from exhaustion on a hay-bale.

The action referred to me as being 'Charmed' and this was likely a result of the Illusere or Breathtakers night-action
I'm not sure what to make of the flavour in terms of clues but I did have a night action affect me, too paraphrase what happened-

This 'beast business' had me chilled to the core and I do not enjoy the cold so I turned my house yellow through daisies, marigolds and hay-bales, I even painted my house entirely yellow to 'beat' the cold away.
This made me tired as I wanted to sleep.
As I was about to go to sleep in my bed I switched on a yellow nightlight but then music started to play through my window and I was forced to dance through the night in the fields until early dawn
Eventually I collapse from exhaustion on a hay-bale.

The action referred to me as being 'Charmed' and this was likely a result of the Illusere or Breathtakers night-action
seGmw74.jpg
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23