Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | DUCHESS' CARE CENTER
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
okay, umm.. i have a 7/10 generation noami who is also 7th generation ignis i ain't attaching to her like i wanted to and can't afford to gene her so i can make a lunar goddess would anybody like her? i really don't want to sell her because i'm afraid she will be exalted OnO [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61522163][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/615222/61522163_350.png[/img][/url] her name is Pallas ------ EDIT: she has found a home now ^^
okay, umm..
i have a 7/10 generation noami who is also 7th generation ignis
i ain't attaching to her like i wanted to and can't afford to gene her so i can make a lunar goddess

would anybody like her?
i really don't want to sell her because i'm afraid she will be exalted OnO
61522163_350.png
her name is Pallas
EDIT: she has found a home now ^^
I look expensive but i'm BROKER than broke~
bump~
i could ask for a ton of things i want but would prefer not to
bump~
i could ask for a ton of things i want but would prefer not to
I mean this is what the threads are all about, arent't they?
I mean this is what the threads are all about, arent't they?
@anjoulas i mean everything is insanely expensive such as [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61534304][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/615344/61534304_350.png[/img][/url] this boi's outfit plan I love him but man, I mean the classy stuff ain't expensive but I can't have more than 4 more of those because I really want his cards and the accent (but its mainly impossible and i am just gonna wait about a year until i have money XD
@anjoulas

i mean everything is insanely expensive such as
61534304_350.png
this boi's outfit plan

I love him but man,
I mean the classy stuff ain't expensive
but I can't have more than 4 more of those because I really want his cards and the accent
(but its mainly impossible and i am just gonna wait about a year until i have money XD
@KarmaIsNeutral

Not gonna lie. I have a sh**ton of those cards, I can send u one over.
@KarmaIsNeutral

Not gonna lie. I have a sh**ton of those cards, I can send u one over.
@Anjoulas I've got a lot of miscellaneous items on your hibden list that I could send!
@Anjoulas I've got a lot of miscellaneous items on your hibden list that I could send!
!! signature under construction !!
@lonelyspaceegg

Oh you mean my familiar brew list (I dont have a hibden list yet)? I'd love some suff if you can spare any, and if you have a wishlist or something I'd love to contribute in exchange.
@lonelyspaceegg

Oh you mean my familiar brew list (I dont have a hibden list yet)? I'd love some suff if you can spare any, and if you have a wishlist or something I'd love to contribute in exchange.
@Anjoulas you're right, I meant familiars! I've got a wishlist in the thread if you've got anything on it, no worries if not.
@Anjoulas you're right, I meant familiars! I've got a wishlist in the thread if you've got anything on it, no worries if not.
!! signature under construction !!
@lonelyspaceegg

I've got some hardshells, but that is all. But I can sure as hell get more within the next few days of gathering!
@lonelyspaceegg

I've got some hardshells, but that is all. But I can sure as hell get more within the next few days of gathering!
@hollystarGP1 Thread mod here, friendly reminder to please put requests in the thread for lists. www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2894922 Make sure to read the rules in their entirety. Lists go in that thread. Discussions go in this thread.
@hollystarGP1 Thread mod here, friendly reminder to please put requests in the thread for lists. www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2894922 Make sure to read the rules in their entirety. Lists go in that thread. Discussions go in this thread.
ETsArtAdoptShopIcon100px.png***** for_fun_c_small.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18