Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | DUCHESS' CARE CENTER
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
Hi, so I had this idea for a thread. There are threads like these on other games I play. Basically this is a care center. So if you need something like treasure, gems, familiars etc., then just ask for it. Any user who sees your request and has the items that they wish to share can send them to you free of charge. That way we can look out for each other here in FR and no one has anything in excess.

RULES

I just want to say beforehand that anyone found to be in violation of the rules WILL BE BANNED FROM THIS THREAD PERMANENTLY

DON'T be rude to other users, no strong language or indirect threats or insults, no discrimination against a player based on gender orientation, sexuality, race and such. Stay within the FR terms and policies.

DON'T be ridiculous in your requests, ask for reasonable or easily obtainable items anything beyond that is a want not a need and should be labeled as such.

To that end please put your items into two lists, needs and wants, the need list will be given priority but the want list will be attended to from time to time.

You may only ask for the same item three times a day, after which there is a 24 hour cool down period, this is to avoid the thread filling up with redundant posts

When a need or want of yours has been met please say so in the thread and mark it as such so that other players don't send you the same item.

I'm also looking for admins, a maximum of seven to help me with the running of this thread. Admins must be active a least three times a week, willing to give freely to this forum thread and proactive in the upkeep of this thread, even if they are only behind the scenes. If you're interested let me know.

I also must enforce the fact that if anyone uses the thread as a means to gain items that they don't need or as a way to charge other players for the items they WILL BE BANNED

To that end if the person asking for the items wishes to pay back the donor for the items that is fine, but no donor should ask for payment for their items.

This isn't a necessity but I ask that users and admins advertise this thread on their pages. That way we can pull in more users and have more people to help donate thus ensuring that no one person feels pressured or always has to give to this thread.

ALSO PLEASE CHECKOUT THIS AMAZING THREAD

Cerulean's Hideaway

www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2881929

ADMINS:

MomentForgot
KarmaIsNeutral
Tywyllwch
Anjoulas

Ok so the rules have been amended a little. All lists must be posted to this thread:

www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2894922

This is to avoid cluttering this one. I ask that you read the rules on the other thread too. Only lists are to be posted there. Transactions and conversations will be conducted here or via crossroads or pm.
Hi, so I had this idea for a thread. There are threads like these on other games I play. Basically this is a care center. So if you need something like treasure, gems, familiars etc., then just ask for it. Any user who sees your request and has the items that they wish to share can send them to you free of charge. That way we can look out for each other here in FR and no one has anything in excess.

RULES

I just want to say beforehand that anyone found to be in violation of the rules WILL BE BANNED FROM THIS THREAD PERMANENTLY

DON'T be rude to other users, no strong language or indirect threats or insults, no discrimination against a player based on gender orientation, sexuality, race and such. Stay within the FR terms and policies.

DON'T be ridiculous in your requests, ask for reasonable or easily obtainable items anything beyond that is a want not a need and should be labeled as such.

To that end please put your items into two lists, needs and wants, the need list will be given priority but the want list will be attended to from time to time.

You may only ask for the same item three times a day, after which there is a 24 hour cool down period, this is to avoid the thread filling up with redundant posts

When a need or want of yours has been met please say so in the thread and mark it as such so that other players don't send you the same item.

I'm also looking for admins, a maximum of seven to help me with the running of this thread. Admins must be active a least three times a week, willing to give freely to this forum thread and proactive in the upkeep of this thread, even if they are only behind the scenes. If you're interested let me know.

I also must enforce the fact that if anyone uses the thread as a means to gain items that they don't need or as a way to charge other players for the items they WILL BE BANNED

To that end if the person asking for the items wishes to pay back the donor for the items that is fine, but no donor should ask for payment for their items.

This isn't a necessity but I ask that users and admins advertise this thread on their pages. That way we can pull in more users and have more people to help donate thus ensuring that no one person feels pressured or always has to give to this thread.

ALSO PLEASE CHECKOUT THIS AMAZING THREAD

Cerulean's Hideaway

www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2881929

ADMINS:

MomentForgot
KarmaIsNeutral
Tywyllwch
Anjoulas

Ok so the rules have been amended a little. All lists must be posted to this thread:

www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2894922

This is to avoid cluttering this one. I ask that you read the rules on the other thread too. Only lists are to be posted there. Transactions and conversations will be conducted here or via crossroads or pm.
hu72dVR.png
@DuchessD037 maybe I can help moderate?
@DuchessD037 maybe I can help moderate?
image0.pnghttps://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2876694
@MomentForgot Can you promise that you'll be online daily? I'm sorry if I sound stiff but I'm really serious about this
@MomentForgot Can you promise that you'll be online daily? I'm sorry if I sound stiff but I'm really serious about this
hu72dVR.png
@DuchessD037 Since I'm always online on FR I guess I can take the promise, so what do I have to get things down as a Mod?
@DuchessD037 Since I'm always online on FR I guess I can take the promise, so what do I have to get things down as a Mod?
Cool idea! [b]Need:[/b] - 39x [item=decorative desert tile] [b]Want:[/b] - Any amount of gems lmao (why are gem genes so expensive ;-;) - Autumn Breeze or Winter Wind [sub]note: any amount of anything helps! :D Thanks @/MomentForgot @/KarmaIsNeutral!
Cool idea!

Need:
- 39x Decorative Desert Tile

Want:
- Any amount of gems lmao (why are gem genes so expensive ;-;)
- Autumn Breeze or Winter Wind

note: any amount of anything helps! :D

Thanks @/MomentForgot @/KarmaIsNeutral!
sig wip :)
@MomentForgot Not much really, you just have to enforce the rules and any I may add in the future. You also have to give freely. I won't force you but if someone asks for something you have and you aren't using it you should give it with no qualms. If you promise to do that then sure.
@MomentForgot Not much really, you just have to enforce the rules and any I may add in the future. You also have to give freely. I won't force you but if someone asks for something you have and you aren't using it you should give it with no qualms. If you promise to do that then sure.
hu72dVR.png
@DuchessD037 to post image just double click on the image and then click "copy image address" and then paste it in the tree icon which is the Insert Image tool.
@DuchessD037 to post image just double click on the image and then click "copy image address" and then paste it in the tree icon which is the Insert Image tool.
@MomentForgot Thanks. Do you still want to be an admin?
@MomentForgot Thanks. Do you still want to be an admin?
hu72dVR.png
@DuchessD037 yes and also don't need to ping me because I'm sub to this thread now.
@DuchessD037 yes and also don't need to ping me because I'm sub to this thread now.
OK. I'm adding you now.
OK. I'm adding you now.
hu72dVR.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18