Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | DUCHESS' CARE CENTER
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Sure I can do that. Do you want to delete your "need" post and let me make a second post before we post need/want lists?

Edit: One more thing: I would probably put the Link to the Need/Want Thread somewhere in the upper part of the entry post in this thread, it's hard to find on the very bottom of it. Maybe rearrange the rules to and put them in the actual need/want thread instead of there too.
Sure I can do that. Do you want to delete your "need" post and let me make a second post before we post need/want lists?

Edit: One more thing: I would probably put the Link to the Need/Want Thread somewhere in the upper part of the entry post in this thread, it's hard to find on the very bottom of it. Maybe rearrange the rules to and put them in the actual need/want thread instead of there too.
@Jaius

Please keep conversations about transactions/trades/gifts in this thread. The other thread should be lists only. Please delete your post in the other thread and put it in this one. Thank you.

@DuchessD037
I just realized my username was misspelled in the first post. it is missing the 'w' before the ending ch.
@Jaius

Please keep conversations about transactions/trades/gifts in this thread. The other thread should be lists only. Please delete your post in the other thread and put it in this one. Thank you.

@DuchessD037
I just realized my username was misspelled in the first post. it is missing the 'w' before the ending ch.
ETsArtAdoptShopIcon100px.png***** for_fun_c_small.png
@Tywyllwch
Woops, I'm sorry! I didn't see that it was a different thread, thanks for catching that!

__

@Naivety
I have 2 delicate bat wings if you are still looking for them.

Edit: Np! Wish I had more XD
@Tywyllwch
Woops, I'm sorry! I didn't see that it was a different thread, thanks for catching that!

__

@Naivety
I have 2 delicate bat wings if you are still looking for them.

Edit: Np! Wish I had more XD
SsKM2S5.pngA6YLlF0.pngtDeKDnH.png
@Jaius im definitely looking for them!! Tysm
@Jaius im definitely looking for them!! Tysm
For the other thread, do you think we can delete those first two posts underneath the first one so Anjoulas' record post is right underneath it??

It's not imperative, but it would look better. Sorry my perfectionism is having a hard time with it as is.
For the other thread, do you think we can delete those first two posts underneath the first one so Anjoulas' record post is right underneath it??

It's not imperative, but it would look better. Sorry my perfectionism is having a hard time with it as is.
Right there with you, no worries. When it comes to thread design, I take hours to set one up.
Right there with you, no worries. When it comes to thread design, I take hours to set one up.
Been in the coli a bit to get some of the items (and food. I apparently always lack food). Sending some stuff over that I aquired, even though coli didn't wanna give me much. @Naivety 3x [item=delicate bat wing] @Tywyllwch also found a lone silver guppy in my hoard... [item=silver guppy] 9x[item=woodland acorn] 6x[item=tigereye squirrel] 4x[item=forester squirrel] 5x[item=moonglow foxtail]
Been in the coli a bit to get some of the items (and food. I apparently always lack food). Sending some stuff over that I aquired, even though coli didn't wanna give me much.

@Naivety
3x Delicate Bat Wing

@Tywyllwch
also found a lone silver guppy in my hoard...
Silver Guppy 9x Woodland Acorn 6x Tigereye Squirrel 4x Forester Squirrel 5x Moonglow Foxtail
Ah! thank you very much!
Ah! thank you very much!
@Tywyllwch I've fixed it. Thanks for that.

@Anjoulas I'll post the rules in the other thread too but I'd like for them to be in both threads.
@Tywyllwch I've fixed it. Thanks for that.

@Anjoulas I'll post the rules in the other thread too but I'd like for them to be in both threads.
hu72dVR.png
Sending some more stuffs to Tywyllwch.
Sending some more stuffs to Tywyllwch.
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18