Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | 15 Bottles Main Thread
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26
Alright, due to a small glitch I'm no longer able to access the quicktopic chats on my phone, so maf please make sure to send your choice in via pm, especially since there are three hours remaining.
Alright, due to a small glitch I'm no longer able to access the quicktopic chats on my phone, so maf please make sure to send your choice in via pm, especially since there are three hours remaining.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
@CorvvusCorax @Baret @FrostyyKittens @CheshireGata @Exastasy @KingCorvid @Fil @southwest @Cynderfire @Saiban @ArtemisAgrotera @EmberTheSkywing @Requacy @CookieArcher @Omobun @QiEclipse @Bluetheraptor11 @SkyWalker0

1 Hour until lockdown, and still waiting for maf to pm me their decision.
@CorvvusCorax @Baret @FrostyyKittens @CheshireGata @Exastasy @KingCorvid @Fil @southwest @Cynderfire @Saiban @ArtemisAgrotera @EmberTheSkywing @Requacy @CookieArcher @Omobun @QiEclipse @Bluetheraptor11 @SkyWalker0

1 Hour until lockdown, and still waiting for maf to pm me their decision.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
@southwest
Quote:
My motives are to catch the mafia. I plan on doing how I usually play: take notes, re-read those notes, do ISOs, keep re-reading because I'm bad at catching stuff sometimes, and ask questions if I come up with any.

I'll like to ask you the same thing.

I've noticed that you've been on yesterday, but haven't answered my question. I'll re-word it: What are your plans?
@southwest
Quote:
My motives are to catch the mafia. I plan on doing how I usually play: take notes, re-read those notes, do ISOs, keep re-reading because I'm bad at catching stuff sometimes, and ask questions if I come up with any.

I'll like to ask you the same thing.

I've noticed that you've been on yesterday, but haven't answered my question. I'll re-word it: What are your plans?
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif

Lockdown!! No more skills/wills will be able to be submitted past now! :D

Lockdown!! No more skills/wills will be able to be submitted past now! :D

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[center][size = 1]@CorvvusCorax @Baret @FrostyyKittens @CheshireGata @Exastasy @KingCorvid @Fil @southwest @Cynderfire @Saiban @ArtemisAgrotera @EmberTheSkywing @Requacy @CookieArcher @Omobun @QiEclipse @Bluetheraptor11 @SkyWalker0[/size] [size = 5][b]Dawn of Day 1[/center] Three figures crept through the store, searching. Eventually, they came upon their bounty. Several bottles, still on the counter where they had been found that day. Carefully examining each choice, one of the figures grabbed a bottle by the cap. "This yours, Copp?" The leading figure held it close to his eye, examining the fluid. It appeared red and thick, barely moving when he shifted it around. "Nope, I've got mine right here. Can't be too careful." Copp pulled yet another bottle out of his jacket, giving it a small shake. "Good, it seemed a little too thick to be yours." He lifted it higher in the air, capturing his companions' attention. They knew what was going to happen, after all it was their goal. Eliminate the others. If these were really souls, it was now or never. Slowly, he lessened his grip, the bottle slipping downwards in his grasp. Opening up his hand entirely, the bottle fell to the floor, splintering into a mess of shattered glass and liquid. It burned their eyes, heat emanating from the pile. It could only be one person. Pepper. [color = transparent] Emelia sighed, a new soul joining her ranks. Their form quickly came into being, a sour look came onto the newcomer's face as they remembered. It was all coming back to them, slowly. All that they had lost. She knew the pain that came with it, knowing what was ripped from them.[/color] [b]EmbertheSkywing has died, their role was [color=#B22222]Hot Sauce[/color]. They were town. They also left a will:[/b] [quote name="Will"] You eat some spaghetti. The [url=https://youtu.be/uJ9GaYGJEWE/]spiciness[/url] fills you with DETERMINATION Wait, no it's poison f-[/quote]

Three figures crept through the store, searching. Eventually, they came upon their bounty. Several bottles, still on the counter where they had been found that day. Carefully examining each choice, one of the figures grabbed a bottle by the cap.

"This yours, Copp?" The leading figure held it close to his eye, examining the fluid. It appeared red and thick, barely moving when he shifted it around.

"Nope, I've got mine right here. Can't be too careful." Copp pulled yet another bottle out of his jacket, giving it a small shake.

"Good, it seemed a little too thick to be yours." He lifted it higher in the air, capturing his companions' attention. They knew what was going to happen, after all it was their goal. Eliminate the others. If these were really souls, it was now or never.

Slowly, he lessened his grip, the bottle slipping downwards in his grasp. Opening up his hand entirely, the bottle fell to the floor, splintering into a mess of shattered glass and liquid. It burned their eyes, heat emanating from the pile.

It could only be one person. Pepper.

Emelia sighed, a new soul joining her ranks. Their form quickly came into being, a sour look came onto the newcomer's face as they remembered. It was all coming back to them, slowly. All that they had lost. She knew the pain that came with it, knowing what was ripped from them.

EmbertheSkywing has died, their role was Hot Sauce. They were town. They also left a will:
Will wrote:
You eat some spaghetti. The spiciness fills you with DETERMINATION

Wait, no it's poison f-

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
Crap-

What do we do now?
Crap-

What do we do now?
37058121.png61551039.png34617255.png54816967.png59626149.png
This may just be coincidence, but ember dying after having asked Southwest about their motives seems a bit sus to me.
This may just be coincidence, but ember dying after having asked Southwest about their motives seems a bit sus to me.
Ah geez. So, unless these guys were just guessing, the Maf appears to have someone experienced on their team. Ember was an experienced player. Getting rid of her would make it easier for the Maf to avoid suspicion. Based off the will, did Ember have a poisoning ability? Did she poison someone? Or was it just a joke. Going to do flavour analysis in a moment, but I suspect someone might've been poisoned based off the last paragraph.
Ah geez. So, unless these guys were just guessing, the Maf appears to have someone experienced on their team. Ember was an experienced player. Getting rid of her would make it easier for the Maf to avoid suspicion. Based off the will, did Ember have a poisoning ability? Did she poison someone? Or was it just a joke. Going to do flavour analysis in a moment, but I suspect someone might've been poisoned based off the last paragraph.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
[quote name="Tweeter101" date="2020-07-05 17:02:25" ] [center][size = 1][snip]/size] [size = 5][b]Dawn of Day 1[/center] Three figures crept through the store, searching. Eventually, they came upon their bounty. Several bottles, still on the counter where they had been found that day. Carefully examining each choice, one of the figures grabbed a bottle by the cap. "This yours, Copp?" The leading figure held it close to his eye, examining the fluid. It appeared red and thick, barely moving when he shifted it around. "Nope, I've got mine right here. Can't be too careful." Copp pulled yet another bottle out of his jacket, giving it a small shake. "Good, it seemed a little too thick to be yours." He lifted it higher in the air, capturing his companions' attention. They knew what was going to happen, after all it was their goal. Eliminate the others. If these were really souls, it was now or never. Slowly, he lessened his grip, the bottle slipping downwards in his grasp. Opening up his hand entirely, the bottle fell to the floor, splintering into a mess of shattered glass and liquid. It burned their eyes, heat emanating from the pile. It could only be one person. Pepper. [b] Emelia sighed, a new soul joining her ranks. Their form quickly came into being, a sour look came onto the newcomer's face as they remembered. It was all coming back to them, slowly. All that they had lost. She knew the pain that came with it, knowing what was ripped from them.[/b] [b]EmbertheSkywing has died, their role was [color=#B22222]Hot Sauce[/color]. They were town. They also left a will:[/b] [quote name="Will"] You eat some spaghetti. The [url=https://youtu.be/uJ9GaYGJEWE/]spiciness[/url] fills you with DETERMINATION Wait, no it's poison f-[/quote] [/quote] [font=American Gothic] Oh hey invisible text! Also the beginning mentions three figures. We know there's no 3p's in this game, so I suspect the three to be the Mafia. One of the Mafia appears to be named Copp. Also it appears the bottles are souls, and if they're broken, the person dies. Who is Pepper? Is Pepper Hot Sauce or a different person? Nevermind the theory about poisoning, I think the dropped bottle was actually Hot Sauce's soul, not poison.
Tweeter101 wrote on 2020-07-05 17:02:25:
[snip]/size]

Dawn of Day 1

Three figures crept through the store, searching. Eventually, they came upon their bounty. Several bottles, still on the counter where they had been found that day. Carefully examining each choice, one of the figures grabbed a bottle by the cap.

"This yours, Copp?" The leading figure held it close to his eye, examining the fluid. It appeared red and thick, barely moving when he shifted it around.

"Nope, I've got mine right here. Can't be too careful." Copp pulled yet another bottle out of his jacket, giving it a small shake.

"Good, it seemed a little too thick to be yours." He lifted it higher in the air, capturing his companions' attention. They knew what was going to happen, after all it was their goal. Eliminate the others. If these were really souls, it was now or never.

Slowly, he lessened his grip, the bottle slipping downwards in his grasp. Opening up his hand entirely, the bottle fell to the floor, splintering into a mess of shattered glass and liquid. It burned their eyes, heat emanating from the pile.

It could only be one person. Pepper.

Emelia sighed, a new soul joining her ranks. Their form quickly came into being, a sour look came onto the newcomer's face as they remembered. It was all coming back to them, slowly. All that they had lost. She knew the pain that came with it, knowing what was ripped from them.

EmbertheSkywing has died, their role was Hot Sauce. They were town. They also left a will:
Will wrote:
You eat some spaghetti. The spiciness fills you with DETERMINATION

Wait, no it's poison f-

Oh hey invisible text!

Also the beginning mentions three figures. We know there's no 3p's in this game, so I suspect the three to be the Mafia. One of the Mafia appears to be named Copp.

Also it appears the bottles are souls, and if they're broken, the person dies.

Who is Pepper? Is Pepper Hot Sauce or a different person?

Nevermind the theory about poisoning, I think the dropped bottle was actually Hot Sauce's soul, not poison.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
First death of the game :(

The fact that Ember's question to South (which they did ask twice, the second time reworded) went unanswered and was the last thing to be said before lockdown and Ember's death puts me a little bit on edge, though it is easy to let that one slide because of the short timeframe between Ember's last post and the lockdown.

So @southwest

To make sure you don't evade the question even though the original asker died:

What are your motives?

I'd assume they would be to catch the mafia just like the rest of us, but i'd like to hear the answer itself from you.

Aside from that, i'm not too sure who the maf might be, and i'm not very experienced so maybe my suspicions are misplaced?
First death of the game :(

The fact that Ember's question to South (which they did ask twice, the second time reworded) went unanswered and was the last thing to be said before lockdown and Ember's death puts me a little bit on edge, though it is easy to let that one slide because of the short timeframe between Ember's last post and the lockdown.

So @southwest

To make sure you don't evade the question even though the original asker died:

What are your motives?

I'd assume they would be to catch the mafia just like the rest of us, but i'd like to hear the answer itself from you.

Aside from that, i'm not too sure who the maf might be, and i'm not very experienced so maybe my suspicions are misplaced?
AH
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26