Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | 15 Bottles Main Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
Aaaaaahh- a complicated vibe check. Got it!
Aaaaaahh- a complicated vibe check. Got it!
37058121.png61551039.png34617255.png54816967.png59626149.png
My plans are to get eliminate all mafia, I'll try to use people being contradictory or saying stuff(Gameplaywise) out of the blue to help narrow down who is and who isn't. Trying to get clues out of flavor. Sometimes when I play people will post a lot of fluff to try and lead people off their trail. (Sidenote:AWW, congrats on the puppy!)
My plans are to get eliminate all mafia, I'll try to use people being contradictory or saying stuff(Gameplaywise) out of the blue to help narrow down who is and who isn't. Trying to get clues out of flavor. Sometimes when I play people will post a lot of fluff to try and lead people off their trail. (Sidenote:AWW, congrats on the puppy!)
So cute!

@southwest

My motives are to catch the mafia. I plan on doing how I usually play: take notes, re-read those notes, do ISOs, keep re-reading because I'm bad at catching stuff sometimes, and ask questions if I come up with any.

I'll like to ask you the same thing.

@Saiban Nameclaiming is when you say what the name of your role is.
So cute!

@southwest

My motives are to catch the mafia. I plan on doing how I usually play: take notes, re-read those notes, do ISOs, keep re-reading because I'm bad at catching stuff sometimes, and ask questions if I come up with any.

I'll like to ask you the same thing.

@Saiban Nameclaiming is when you say what the name of your role is.
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
One thing to add: I'm surprised no one caught this invisible text yet. [quote name="Tweeter101" date="2020-07-01 16:41:17" ] Dawn Of Day 1 "The day has come. The spirits are telling me they can sense it. Their unrest is clear. 'Good luck', they say." Glow shivered, an effect of the bottle's contents. Nobody stirred, his words falling on seemingly deaf ears. He sighed, collapsing against the wall. [b]Emelia sat down next to Mark, feeling his prescence becoming stronger and more grounded. This wasn't good, but his bottle was almost empty, afterall. Most of the others had presences here too, much weaker and more unstable.[/b] The dawn light peeks through the boards, a new day upon you. Shadows flicker across the walls for a golden hour before the convenience store lights cut on abruptly, waking the factions. The games shall begin today. [/quote]
One thing to add: I'm surprised no one caught this invisible text yet.
Tweeter101 wrote on 2020-07-01 16:41:17:
Dawn Of Day 1

"The day has come. The spirits are telling me they can sense it. Their unrest is clear. 'Good luck', they say." Glow shivered, an effect of the bottle's contents. Nobody stirred, his words falling on seemingly deaf ears. He sighed, collapsing against the wall.

Emelia sat down next to Mark, feeling his prescence becoming stronger and more grounded. This wasn't good, but his bottle was almost empty, afterall. Most of the others had presences here too, much weaker and more unstable.

The dawn light peeks through the boards, a new day upon you. Shadows flicker across the walls for a golden hour before the convenience store lights cut on abruptly, waking the factions. The games shall begin today.
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
To southwest's question:

I'd like to track down the mafia as much as possible! With my playstyle, I'm more of a note taker person! It may take a while for me to get a solid or strong read or vibe, but that's because I'd like to gather evidence or notes to assess the player.

As a side note though, I may overanalyze or focus too much on the flavor, but I'll try to not have it weigh in too much on my notes! Looks like we've got a couple of names to keep in mind when reading D/N posts!
To southwest's question:

I'd like to track down the mafia as much as possible! With my playstyle, I'm more of a note taker person! It may take a while for me to get a solid or strong read or vibe, but that's because I'd like to gather evidence or notes to assess the player.

As a side note though, I may overanalyze or focus too much on the flavor, but I'll try to not have it weigh in too much on my notes! Looks like we've got a couple of names to keep in mind when reading D/N posts!
By the way, another thing I'd like to ask: Should be go for a "no-vote" or "mod vote" on D1? If it's possible to vote for the mod?
By the way, another thing I'd like to ask: Should be go for a "no-vote" or "mod vote" on D1? If it's possible to vote for the mod?
[quote name="Omobun" date="2020-07-04 03:27:33" ] By the way, another thing I'd like to ask: Should be go for a "no-vote" or "mod vote" on D1? If it's possible to vote for the mod? [/quote] It's not possible to vote for the mod in this game. :D
Omobun wrote on 2020-07-04 03:27:33:
It's not possible to vote for the mod in this game. :D

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[quote name="Tweeter101" date="2020-07-04 06:02:25" ] [quote name="Omobun" date="2020-07-04 03:27:33" ] By the way, another thing I'd like to ask: Should be go for a "no-vote" or "mod vote" on D1? If it's possible to vote for the mod? [/quote] It's not possible to vote for the mod in this game. :D [/quote] XDD If only, that’s a total mood. Imagine if the mod could be a mafia. Total shenanigans for the whole game, and it would be absolutely biased. XP [size=1]But so funny if you’re a spectator...
Tweeter101 wrote on 2020-07-04 06:02:25:
Omobun wrote on 2020-07-04 03:27:33:
It's not possible to vote for the mod in this game. :D

XDD If only, that’s a total mood.

Imagine if the mod could be a mafia. Total shenanigans for the whole game, and it would be absolutely biased. XP But so funny if you’re a spectator...
E1440-DEA-2026-430-B-894-D-33-CBDB77-F505.gif • She/Her FR +3
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
As in respone to Southwest's question:

My plan, like most others here, is to track and take down the mafia. I'm a bit of a lurker, and tend to only pop into the conversation when I find something of notable importance that has yet to be addressed or if I am called out specifically.

Also that puppy is insanely adorable
As in respone to Southwest's question:

My plan, like most others here, is to track and take down the mafia. I'm a bit of a lurker, and tend to only pop into the conversation when I find something of notable importance that has yet to be addressed or if I am called out specifically.

Also that puppy is insanely adorable
AH
I'm gon a start writing flavor now! :D
I'm gon a start writing flavor now! :D

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png