Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Gift a Wishlist item! (NO limit!)
1 2 ... 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 ... 3098 3099
@Cherryfleck Sending these things! [item=Swamp Kelpie Mane][item=Bloody Neck Bandage][item=Prismatic Token] WL in sig, genes and apparel are top priority, also in need of Grey Slime and Silver Muck at the moment~
@Cherryfleck
Sending these things!
Swamp Kelpie Mane Bloody Neck Bandage Prismatic Token

WL in sig, genes and apparel are top priority, also in need of Grey Slime and Silver Muck at the moment~
tumblr_inline_oau8n67fxb1soemy4_100.png
References
» Dragonomics
» Stock The Pond
» My art examples
» Archive of links

About
» FR+3
» Any pronouns
» Pings are always fine
» I don’t sub to threads often

My Links
» Sales
» Wishlist
» Hatchery
» CAP

tumblr_inline_oau8n6rgtu1soemy4_100.png
@xgemdragonx I didn't actually really have anything on your wish list... I got you [item= simple darksteel bracelets] and I know it's not on your wish list but the downgraded version is so I'm sending 30 [item=major health potion] Edit also: my wish list is with [b]Lunari[/b], second in the first row of first tab of first page. The black coatl with the broadcast "keeper of the wishlist"
@xgemdragonx I didn't actually really have anything on your wish list...
I got you Simple Darksteel Bracelets and I know it's not on your wish list but the downgraded version is so I'm sending 30 Major Health Potion

Edit also: my wish list is with Lunari, second in the first row of first tab of first page. The black coatl with the broadcast "keeper of the wishlist"
i'm trying my best
ePOliyb.pngFObX7rS.pngBb9XFYa.png
thank you for your patience
@0BirdMasta0
Sending a Rally and Crystalcourt Halo

My wishlist is in Ethereal, its a bit outdated though. The stuff for Zeir (under genes or dream dergs I think, you'll see her shes the only pearlcatcher pic in there) isn't outdated but all other dergs are atm! You can also see what I hoard in my card (its in my siggie) and if you give any food, anything BUT plants (I have over 10k plant FP)
@0BirdMasta0
Sending a Rally and Crystalcourt Halo

My wishlist is in Ethereal, its a bit outdated though. The stuff for Zeir (under genes or dream dergs I think, you'll see her shes the only pearlcatcher pic in there) isn't outdated but all other dergs are atm! You can also see what I hoard in my card (its in my siggie) and if you give any food, anything BUT plants (I have over 10k plant FP)
My Carrd! will update as needed
Coliseum Services (OPEN)
ACOZFAh.pnggIjq5Q3.pngLCqISMP.pngB8HmiZX.pngWn6vGC1.png0XHtpWy.pngipXQ8Fw.pngwLurwzJ.pngt7CcZoC.png
@Zeir I'm sending food because it's the only thing I have on your wishlist.
Wishlist in signature, or visit Haruna at the Millmeadows Wish Fountain!
@Zeir I'm sending food because it's the only thing I have on your wishlist.
Wishlist in signature, or visit Haruna at the Millmeadows Wish Fountain!
dT9HQge.png zSxEqNq.png eIK5iG7.png WKtl2lb.png
GIJjY9o.png wqvfdXO.png fqRBC9C.png Z2soOA2.png
q9EEy5M.png EHXIkb0.png 2eDtvZS.png YMPbu9R.png
@Purrloinedlove Sending Shock, Tigerblood Foo and some familiars you don't have.

WL in sig.
@Purrloinedlove Sending Shock, Tigerblood Foo and some familiars you don't have.

WL in sig.
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
@mithrel Sending: [item=Citrine Flourish Eye Piece][item=Silver Wing Garland][item=mage's sapphire hat] Wishlist in sig!
@mithrel Sending:

Citrine Flourish Eye Piece Silver Wing Garland Mage's Sapphire Hat

Wishlist in sig!
@kjolvor Got some items headed your way! [item=Adjudicator Mitts][item=eerie cyan taildecor] Wishlist in sig :D
@kjolvor Got some items headed your way!

Adjudicator Mitts Eerie Cyan Taildecor

Wishlist in sig :D
sig1.pngsig2.pngsig3.png
@Toadsong Sending [item=contestant's skull][item=nightfall starsilk earrings]! ------ Wishlist in sig~
@Toadsong

Sending Contestant's Skull Nightfall Starsilk Earrings !

Wishlist in sig~
2I8iN.gif
> Ray / Raynix
> 2+ FR time
> she / her
> Wishlist
@RaynixAura Sending [item=Glow Mushroom]x25 [item=Black Bishop]x25 [item=Daisy Flower Crown]x1 [item=Violet Flowerfall]x1 Wishlist can be found here [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/35358890][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/353589/35358890_350.png[/img][/url]
@RaynixAura

Sending
Glow Mushroom x25 Black Bishop x25 Daisy Flower Crown x1 Violet Flowerfall x1

Wishlist can be found here
35358890_350.png
Stardust Sap Lamp - G1 Jade/Fog XYX for sale
@ARandomPerson sending [item=Lucky Sage Lantern] ----------------- WL in sig
@ARandomPerson sending Lucky Sage Lantern

WL in sig
50027313-70-F2-43-D9-82-A8-1-ADC374-D795-D.pngLittle-art-shop-icon.png81-C46502-A45-B-4-A84-BD72-4-A4-A8-F6-E73-B3.pngLittle-wishlist-icon.pngaccent-shop.png
1 2 ... 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 ... 3098 3099