Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | on the way back there - discussion [END]
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 60 61
[quote name="Sincerity11" date="2019-12-10 16:02:49" ] [quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-12-10 08:16:10" ] Dangit I got an item that would give me a snippet of maf chat And all I got was "I'm still wondering about Wolf" But like Is that fluff???? Because it doesn't help me! [/quote] Maybe Wolf is code for someone, here's my theory. Wolf is code for a maf member, but possibly that maf member is inactive and the other maf are wondering why? [/quote] Makes sense. But that seems too easy. The answer to the riddle is Wind, by the way.
Sincerity11 wrote on 2019-12-10 16:02:49:
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2019-12-10 08:16:10:
Dangit

I got an item that would give me a snippet of maf chat

And all I got was "I'm still wondering about Wolf"

But like

Is that fluff????

Because it doesn't help me!

Maybe Wolf is code for someone, here's my theory.
Wolf is code for a maf member, but possibly that maf member is inactive and the other maf are wondering why?
Makes sense. But that seems too easy.

The answer to the riddle is Wind, by the way.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
[quote name="Sincerity11" date="2019-12-10 16:02:49" ] [quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-12-10 08:16:10" ] Dangit I got an item that would give me a snippet of maf chat And all I got was "I'm still wondering about Wolf" But like Is that fluff???? Because it doesn't help me! [/quote] Maybe Wolf is code for someone, here's my theory. Wolf is code for a maf member, but possibly that maf member is inactive and the other maf are wondering why? [/quote] Wasn't Wolf my IG name for LSotM?
Dangit

But like

Is that fluff????

Wolf is code for a maf member, but possibly that maf member is inactive and the other maf are wondering why?
Wasn't Wolf my IG name for LSotM?

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[quote name="Tweeter101" date="2019-12-10 16:06:39" ] [quote name="Sincerity11" date="2019-12-10 16:02:49" ] [quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-12-10 08:16:10" ] Dangit I got an item that would give me a snippet of maf chat And all I got was "I'm still wondering about Wolf" But like Is that fluff???? Because it doesn't help me! [/quote] Maybe Wolf is code for someone, here's my theory. Wolf is code for a maf member, but possibly that maf member is inactive and the other maf are wondering why? [/quote] Wasn't Wolf my IG name for LSotM? [/quote] Hm, codes have been a thing these days. Especially since I caught Spectral as Maf when I was the Ghost. I don't know who the heck Wolf is, though.
Tweeter101 wrote on 2019-12-10 16:06:39:
Dangit

But like

Is that fluff????

Hm, codes have been a thing these days. Especially since I caught Spectral as Maf when I was the Ghost.

I don't know who the heck Wolf is, though.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
[quote name="Requacy" date="2019-12-10 16:18:38" ] [quote name="Tweeter101" date="2019-12-10 16:06:39" ] [quote name="Sincerity11" date="2019-12-10 16:02:49" ] [quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-12-10 08:16:10" ] Dangit I got an item that would give me a snippet of maf chat And all I got was "I'm still wondering about Wolf" But like Is that fluff???? Because it doesn't help me! [/quote] Maybe Wolf is code for someone, here's my theory. Wolf is code for a maf member, but possibly that maf member is inactive and the other maf are wondering why? [/quote] Wasn't Wolf my IG name for LSotM? [/quote] Hm, codes have been a thing these days. Especially since I caught Spectral as Maf when I was the Ghost. I don't know who the heck Wolf is, though. [/quote] Could be? I still haven't played a lot of mafia games but codes do seem to be a thing. Like the songs in the last game were kinda codes?
Requacy wrote on 2019-12-10 16:18:38:
Tweeter101 wrote on 2019-12-10 16:06:39:
Dangit

But like

Is that fluff????

Hm, codes have been a thing these days. Especially since I caught Spectral as Maf when I was the Ghost.

I don't know who the heck Wolf is, though.
Could be? I still haven't played a lot of mafia games but codes do seem to be a thing. Like the songs in the last game were kinda codes?
beginning of day 3
When the morning comes and nobody can find the bodies, the bartender volunteers to wake the manager. She’s the only one who actually seems to know what’s going on, after all.
The manager has just overslept; when she doesn’t respond to the bartender’s timid knock, she sneaks in and is immediately met with a hand to the throat.
There’s a tense silence before the manager lowers her hand; the bartender can still feel the heat. “Sorry,” she says, “I was expecting someone to kill me.”
“That’s depressing,” mutters the bartender. “Anyway, it’s morning. People are waiting.”
The manager stretches lazily. “Since when have I become someone who requires waiting for?”
“It’s your club.”
“And I didn’t hire you to be sassy,” the manager agrees pleasantly, although it’s clearly a joke.
“What did you hire me for, then, my looks?” the bartender snaps back. “I guess we needed at least one pretty employee.”
“That, and making drinks,” says the manager, already halfway out the door. “Come on; let’s see who died.”
-
Once again, two people have met their unhappy ends in the morning. One has been strangled with a rope of some sort; it’s tied in a bow at their throat. So innocent-looking, really. The other has no apparent cause of death, the only clue an expression of rage on their face.
The manager brushes her hand over the second body- a rush of memories comes back to her, of anger and love and betrayal and also a lot of melodrama. There’s a brief flare of pain before she pulls her hand away, almost wincing.
There’s a reason she usually uses her touch for destruction.
The people are waiting expectantly for her to say something. How odd.
She spreads her arms. “Well? You know what to do.”

DAY THREE has begun. It will end DECEMBER 12th at 18:00 FR time.
REQUACY has died. They were ALL NIGHT//3p.
SINCERITY11 has died. They were I’M SO SICK//3p.
A wincon has been achieved.
A wincon has been failed.
Items are currently not available. Use what you have first.
I’m so sorry about the short flavor! I was going through a bit of a mental breakdown.
If anyone has ideas for the bartender and manager’s names, let me know! I suck at names and I didn’t give them any originally because they weren’t originally going to be characters as much as they were plot devices, but now I’ve grown rather attached to them and can’t call them “the bartender” and “the manager” forever.
I may have accidentally deleted some of my messages. If there’s a will I’m missing, let me know.

@Requacy @RadioReprise @TastyPastry @CorvvusCorax @Sincerity11 @StormDreamer @MurderlessCrow @Dragonclaw101 @Tweeter101 @Cattington @Estelletea @Corno @Heroninflight @LittolBoi @StarCookies @earlgay

beginning of day 3
When the morning comes and nobody can find the bodies, the bartender volunteers to wake the manager. She’s the only one who actually seems to know what’s going on, after all.
The manager has just overslept; when she doesn’t respond to the bartender’s timid knock, she sneaks in and is immediately met with a hand to the throat.
There’s a tense silence before the manager lowers her hand; the bartender can still feel the heat. “Sorry,” she says, “I was expecting someone to kill me.”
“That’s depressing,” mutters the bartender. “Anyway, it’s morning. People are waiting.”
The manager stretches lazily. “Since when have I become someone who requires waiting for?”
“It’s your club.”
“And I didn’t hire you to be sassy,” the manager agrees pleasantly, although it’s clearly a joke.
“What did you hire me for, then, my looks?” the bartender snaps back. “I guess we needed at least one pretty employee.”
“That, and making drinks,” says the manager, already halfway out the door. “Come on; let’s see who died.”
-
Once again, two people have met their unhappy ends in the morning. One has been strangled with a rope of some sort; it’s tied in a bow at their throat. So innocent-looking, really. The other has no apparent cause of death, the only clue an expression of rage on their face.
The manager brushes her hand over the second body- a rush of memories comes back to her, of anger and love and betrayal and also a lot of melodrama. There’s a brief flare of pain before she pulls her hand away, almost wincing.
There’s a reason she usually uses her touch for destruction.
The people are waiting expectantly for her to say something. How odd.
She spreads her arms. “Well? You know what to do.”

DAY THREE has begun. It will end DECEMBER 12th at 18:00 FR time.
REQUACY has died. They were ALL NIGHT//3p.
SINCERITY11 has died. They were I’M SO SICK//3p.
A wincon has been achieved.
A wincon has been failed.
Items are currently not available. Use what you have first.
I’m so sorry about the short flavor! I was going through a bit of a mental breakdown.
If anyone has ideas for the bartender and manager’s names, let me know! I suck at names and I didn’t give them any originally because they weren’t originally going to be characters as much as they were plot devices, but now I’ve grown rather attached to them and can’t call them “the bartender” and “the manager” forever.
I may have accidentally deleted some of my messages. If there’s a will I’m missing, let me know.

@Requacy @RadioReprise @TastyPastry @CorvvusCorax @Sincerity11 @StormDreamer @MurderlessCrow @Dragonclaw101 @Tweeter101 @Cattington @Estelletea @Corno @Heroninflight @LittolBoi @StarCookies @earlgay

nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
I want to cry

Manager, please, I feel bad for you, but also don't like you. Aaaahhhh
I want to cry

xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
[quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-12-10 19:32:59" ] I want to cry Manager, please, I feel bad for you, but also don't like you. Aaaahhhh [/quote] My talent/problem (?) with character development is that they are interesting but not likable lmao
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2019-12-10 19:32:59:
I want to cry

My talent/problem (?) with character development is that they are interesting but not likable lmao
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
[quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-12-10 19:36:11" ] [quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-12-10 19:32:59" ] I want to cry Manager, please, I feel bad for you, but also don't like you. Aaaahhhh [/quote] My talent/problem (?) with character development is that they are interesting but not likable lmao [/quote] I think she's likeable, if you're into morally grey/evil characters. Anyway, checked the rules, and 3P deaths count towards the maf wincon.
nightskyseer wrote on 2019-12-10 19:36:11:
I want to cry

My talent/problem (?) with character development is that they are interesting but not likable lmao

I think she's likeable, if you're into morally grey/evil characters.

Anyway, checked the rules, and 3P deaths count towards the maf wincon.

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
Help

Also, Tasty, do you like the riddle UwU
Help

Also, Tasty, do you like the riddle UwU

Clayton Academy
[quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-12-10 19:42:54" ] [quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-12-10 19:36:11" ] [quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-12-10 19:32:59" ] I want to cry Manager, please, I feel bad for you, but also don't like you. Aaaahhhh [/quote] My talent/problem (?) with character development is that they are interesting but not likable lmao [/quote] I think she's likeable, if you're into morally grey/evil characters. [/quote] My type in characters/people is just women who make too many jokes and are also kind of murderous so valid
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-12-10 19:42:54:
nightskyseer wrote on 2019-12-10 19:36:11:
I want to cry

I think she's likeable, if you're into morally grey/evil characters.
My type in characters/people is just women who make too many jokes and are also kind of murderous so valid
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 60 61