Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Username Trail (game)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48
Let's make a username!! This username will change by one letter in every post. To create the ultimate username all you gotta do is take the first letter of your own username, and add it to the end of the one above you, still sticking to the previous posts! Sounds confusing? Indeed. Allow me to explain! The ultimate username will forever only consist of [b]4 letters[/b]! (Just to keep it simple!) All you need to do is [b][color=darkred]add the first letter of your own username to the front of the 4 letters, taking away the letter that is in the back.[/color] [/b]Here's an example! [emoji=star size=1][i]((The goal is using this pattern, to see if our username's first letters can actually combine into a [b]word![/b]))[/i][emoji=star size=1] [quote]Wait's post: Wait Bob's post: [b]b[/b]wai Jeffthedude's post: [b]j[/b]bwa Candysweet's post: [b]c[/b]jbw Dragonlord's post: [b]d[/b]cjb[/quote] ..and continue! :D Sounds good? Let's create new usernames using our own!! start with my own username, and add the first letter of yours! (Remember to take away the letter that is in the end,, in this case 'T'!): [size=6][size=3][b]Wait[/b] (Usernames that are actual words created:) [/size]Ping me if you made a post that's a real word! [quote name="Notepad" date="2020-11-03 02:13:09" ] near[/quote] [quote name="blob" date="2020-11-03 10:37:53" ] barn [/quote] [quote name="NatureMaster" date="2020-11-03 11:46:11" ] Bawl [/quote]
Let's make a username!! This username will change by one letter in every post.
To create the ultimate username all you gotta do is take the first letter of your own username, and add it to the end of the one above you, still sticking to the previous posts!

Sounds confusing? Indeed. Allow me to explain! The ultimate username will forever only consist of 4 letters! (Just to keep it simple!) All you need to do is add the first letter of your own username to the front of the 4 letters, taking away the letter that is in the back. Here's an example!

((The goal is using this pattern, to see if our username's first letters can actually combine into a word!))

Quote:
Wait's post: Wait

Bob's post: bwai

Jeffthedude's post: jbwa

Candysweet's post: cjbw

Dragonlord's post: dcjb

..and continue! :D Sounds good? Let's create new usernames using our own!!

start with my own username, and add the first letter of yours! (Remember to take away the letter that is in the end,, in this case 'T'!):

Wait

(Usernames that are actual words created:)
Ping me if you made a post that's a real word!

Notepad wrote on 2020-11-03 02:13:09:
near
blob wrote on 2020-11-03 10:37:53:
barn
NatureMaster wrote on 2020-11-03 11:46:11:
Bawl
xPlkKnY.png
this seems fun!
jwai
this seems fun!
jwai
3a2eEFc.gif0uDHyoY.gif frog | she/her 0uDHyoY.gif3a2eEFc.gif
qjwa
qjwa
ok fine i changed my sig
iqjw
iqjw
diqj
diqj
"link • ufology
they/he/she
rdiq
rdiq
prdi
prdi
MUYNhfy.pngbYt72YT.pngGpIVvm1.pngmlHpBMC.png
WTRVHVo.pngLRdLP2V.pngZqTATLu.png
sh5xjiu.png0XHtpWy.pngQq78qBr.png
ACOZFAh.pngwDmfMCZ.png
v2PJF9u.png
Sprd
Sprd
3EIL5RM.png SwhjRD4.pngd3XCZt0.pngWeReVnH.pngaQp8eZz.pngt6Bzul7.png
85212510.png
jeremy says hi
Sspr
Sspr
16159155922955337174188748864268.png
Dssp
Dssp
| Wishlist | Shiny Hunting | Dream Dragons | Wanted Art List |
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gifTI0OYbZ.pngkrirqod.png7iF4Ik8.pngMs7a4L5.pngegg_arcane_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-dab8vw4.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48