Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | let’s stay on the moon - mafia [SUBS]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@StormDreamer Added!
@StormDreamer Added!
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
ONE MORE PERSON
ONE MORE PERSON

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
Add me before im too late!
Add me before im too late!
Any pronoun - Ice domaintumblr_osuf84YPYX1v8lm95o2_100.png
@Melonwings Added! I’m glad we’re finally full yeet
@Melonwings Added! I’m glad we’re finally full yeet
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
@Tweeter101 @TastyPastry @foxtracks @Salsae @MurderlessCrow @EmbertheSkywing @RadioReprise @Requacy @Dragonclaw101 @vintagesky @StarCookies @SandBoa @Melonwings

Everyone okay with me starting tomorrow/Friday- probably around 15:45 FR time- and handing out rolecards tonight? If not, Saturday also works!
@Tweeter101 @TastyPastry @foxtracks @Salsae @MurderlessCrow @EmbertheSkywing @RadioReprise @Requacy @Dragonclaw101 @vintagesky @StarCookies @SandBoa @Melonwings

Everyone okay with me starting tomorrow/Friday- probably around 15:45 FR time- and handing out rolecards tonight? If not, Saturday also works!
I am cool with it
I am cool with it
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
I'm good!
I'm good!
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
Sure
Sure
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
Works for me!
Works for me!
I am going to take that as a majority, even though it is not, and start working on the role cards! Random.org was kind to me and I think the roles everyone got are perfect for them. If people are opposed to it, we can still start tomorrow
I am going to take that as a majority, even though it is not, and start working on the role cards! Random.org was kind to me and I think the roles everyone got are perfect for them. If people are opposed to it, we can still start tomorrow
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17