Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | XOver Mafia round 5[Closed/replacement ]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Hey hey hey, let's get this up there, okay?
Hey hey hey, let's get this up there, okay?
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
up up up we going up something something some-thing something no one can stop us now

I vote yes for last wills but only if there aren’t code names in play and the mod edits them to not contain too much information. That will mean that it’ll be harder to figure out who’s who, which would make it more fun
But also memes. I like memes
up up up we going up something something some-thing something no one can stop us now

I vote yes for last wills but only if there aren’t code names in play and the mod edits them to not contain too much information. That will mean that it’ll be harder to figure out who’s who, which would make it more fun
But also memes. I like memes
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
I should have done:
"Hey, hey hey
Let's get it up there
Okay-kay-kay?"
I should have done:
"Hey, hey hey
Let's get it up there
Okay-kay-kay?"
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
[quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-08-26 08:12:46" ] I vote yes for last wills but only if there aren’t code names in play and the mod edits them to not contain too much information. That will mean that it’ll be harder to figure out who’s who, which would make it more fun [/quote] I'm down if they're obfuscated!
nightskyseer wrote on 2019-08-26 08:12:46:

I'm down if they're obfuscated!

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
Bump!
Bump!
https://pfq.link/TheMimic Visit my pokefarm, Please.
I have a discord for fanfic writers. Drop on by!
Fanfic chat
[quote name="@TheMimic1013" date="2019-08-26 16:38:38" ] Bump! [/quote] Are you going to tell us the series we got beforehand or not, out of curiosity? Either way is fine
@TheMimic1013 wrote on 2019-08-26 16:38:38:
Bump!
Are you going to tell us the series we got beforehand or not, out of curiosity? Either way is fine
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
Is it time,,,
Is it time,,,
1DKhf3D.png
[quote name="@nightskyseer" date="2019-08-26 17:03:06" ] [quote name="@/TheMimic1013" date="2019-08-26 16:38:38" ] Bump! [/quote] Are you going to tell us the series we got beforehand or not, out of curiosity? Either way is fine [/quote] I got my assigned character already, not my role card tho
@nightskyseer wrote on 2019-08-26 17:03:06:
@/TheMimic1013 wrote on 2019-08-26 16:38:38:
Bump!
Are you going to tell us the series we got beforehand or not, out of curiosity? Either way is fine
I got my assigned character already, not my role card tho
1DKhf3D.png
I didn’t, huh

Also yeah I wish it was time skdjsh
I didn’t, huh

Also yeah I wish it was time skdjsh
Radio if you didn't do the thing I will smite you
Radio if you didn't do the thing I will smite you
1DKhf3D.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13