Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | XOver Mafia round 5[Closed/replacement ]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Me too! I wonder how many will be the same and how many will be different

:eyes emoji: praying :eyes emoji: for the :eyes emoji: alignment :eyes emoji: I want
Me too! I wonder how many will be the same and how many will be different

:eyes emoji: praying :eyes emoji: for the :eyes emoji: alignment :eyes emoji: I want
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
[quote name="TheMimic1013" date="2019-08-28 18:50:08" ] But honestly...The neutral rolled prior to the reroll was a serial killer too. It would have been total madness. [/quote] OwO
TheMimic1013 wrote on 2019-08-28 18:50:08:
But honestly...The neutral rolled prior to the reroll was a serial killer too. It would have been total madness.

OwO

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
[quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-08-28 18:53:11" ] :eyes emoji: praying :eyes emoji: for the :eyes emoji: alignment :eyes emoji: I want [/quote] Same
nightskyseer wrote on 2019-08-28 18:53:11:

Same
1DKhf3D.png
Obviously you can't reveal these things now but after this game is over I'd love to know the Forbidden Timeline where we would've had an item rigger mafia member and a serial killer if you still have what everyone's roles would've been, Mimic, lol
Obviously you can't reveal these things now but after this game is over I'd love to know the Forbidden Timeline where we would've had an item rigger mafia member and a serial killer if you still have what everyone's roles would've been, Mimic, lol
Forum-Signature.png
[quote name="playerpichu" date="2019-08-28 19:45:19" ] Obviously you can't reveal these things now but after this game is over I'd love to know the Forbidden Timeline where we would've had an item rigger mafia member and a serial killer if you still have what everyone's roles would've been, Mimic, lol [/quote] Same!
playerpichu wrote on 2019-08-28 19:45:19:
Same!
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
Sure will! Three of the nastiest roles mafia could have and a neutral that everyone would want dead. That would have been a story to tell.

XD

Sending roles!
Sure will! Three of the nastiest roles mafia could have and a neutral that everyone would want dead. That would have been a story to tell.

XD

Sending roles!
https://pfq.link/TheMimic Visit my pokefarm, Please.
I have a discord for fanfic writers. Drop on by!
Fanfic chat
VIBRATES IN EXCITEMENT
VIBRATES IN EXCITEMENT
1DKhf3D.png
:) but imagine it in capital letters
:) but imagine it in capital letters
All roles sent now! Game begins tomorrow at 17:00 FR time and by then the first of the surprise will fly.

Setting up the game topic and will ping everyone so they can be ready.
All roles sent now! Game begins tomorrow at 17:00 FR time and by then the first of the surprise will fly.

https://pfq.link/TheMimic Visit my pokefarm, Please.
I have a discord for fanfic writers. Drop on by!
Fanfic chat
[quote name="TheMimic1013" date="2019-08-28 20:15:07" ] All roles sent now! Game begins tomorrow at 17:00 FR time and by then the first of the surprise will fly. Setting up the game topic and will ping everyone so they can be ready. [/quote] T H E F I R S T There is more than one. CHAOTIC AND FUN! CAN WE MODLYNCH?
TheMimic1013 wrote on 2019-08-28 20:15:07:

T H E
F I R S T

There is more than one.
CHAOTIC AND FUN! CAN WE MODLYNCH?
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13