Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | XOver Mafia round 5[Closed/replacement ]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
[quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-08-27 15:59:59" ] [quote name="thatonespeedster" date="2019-08-27 15:58:14" ] [quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-08-27 15:55:38" ] [quote name="thatonespeedster" date="2019-08-27 15:47:06" ] @/radioreprise I'm sorry I can't hear you over the loud sound of me eating the almighty apple that doctors fear [/quote] I may not be a trained doctor but I do not fear apples either. Tell me your symptoms [/quote] I pee on my friends and also wear suits [/quote] I diagnose you with being a poorly trained dog wearing a businessperson costume [/quote] [i]I've been found, BRING THE BOYS IN WE GOTTA DETAIN EM[/i]
nightskyseer wrote on 2019-08-27 15:59:59:
thatonespeedster wrote on 2019-08-27 15:58:14:
nightskyseer wrote on 2019-08-27 15:55:38:
thatonespeedster wrote on 2019-08-27 15:47:06:
@/radioreprise
I'm sorry I can't hear you over the loud sound of me eating the almighty apple that doctors fear
I may not be a trained doctor but I do not fear apples either. Tell me your symptoms
I pee on my friends and also wear suits
I diagnose you with being a poorly trained dog wearing a businessperson costume
I've been found, BRING THE BOYS IN WE GOTTA DETAIN EM
1DKhf3D.png
Not today, Speedy.

But if I can crank out the last of the roles today, then I can spend tomorrow finalizing the rest of the game and start the day after should RL not get in my way.

I'm expecting to be roped into yard work sometime this week(my family has a pretty big yard. And yesterday I had to shovel out some ants that was going to be a pain in the fire pit we have for outdoor activities in preparation.)
Not today, Speedy.

But if I can crank out the last of the roles today, then I can spend tomorrow finalizing the rest of the game and start the day after should RL not get in my way.

I'm expecting to be roped into yard work sometime this week(my family has a pretty big yard. And yesterday I had to shovel out some ants that was going to be a pain in the fire pit we have for outdoor activities in preparation.)
https://pfq.link/TheMimic Visit my pokefarm, Please.
I have a discord for fanfic writers. Drop on by!
Fanfic chat
COOL
COOL
1DKhf3D.png
Bump!

I have all but Reshiramu's character roles down. If they do not reply before I'm done, then I'll be taking them off the listings since they never sent me their choices.

Currently setting up the future spreadsheet of dirty laundry, the game topic, and finalizing the extra features.

Due to a couple of roles, code names should be in play. But I'm having fun this time and not inputting them in. You will not have alignments rolled upon death, but you will get the character and series the players were. I'm trying to see where this version gets us.
Bump!

I have all but Reshiramu's character roles down. If they do not reply before I'm done, then I'll be taking them off the listings since they never sent me their choices.

Currently setting up the future spreadsheet of dirty laundry, the game topic, and finalizing the extra features.

Due to a couple of roles, code names should be in play. But I'm having fun this time and not inputting them in. You will not have alignments rolled upon death, but you will get the character and series the players were. I'm trying to see where this version gets us.
Fanfic chat
:eyes: this should be Interesting
will we start later today or tomorrow if you finish?
:eyes: this should be Interesting
will we start later today or tomorrow if you finish?
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
I do not think it will be done today, but we will see. Everyone will get their role cards when I'm finished, though.
I do not think it will be done today, but we will see. Everyone will get their role cards when I'm finished, though.
Fanfic chat
Take your time, Mimic! We'll enjoy it no matter when it starts :D
1DKhf3D.png
[quote name="thatonespeedster" date="2019-08-28 15:16:40" ] Take your time, Mimic! We'll enjoy it no matter when it starts :D [/quote] this!
thatonespeedster wrote on 2019-08-28 15:16:40:
this!
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
I am, Speedy. It's no good half-baked. :D
I am, Speedy. It's no good half-baked. :D
Fanfic chat
I'm excited! I don't have any classes tomorrow so I should be available on the first day if it starts tomorrow *Eyes emoji* but yea I agree, take your time! I think my character is gonna be interesting no matter what they can do, I apologize for always tending to pick the characters with the really whacky powers Mimic, lol
I'm excited! I don't have any classes tomorrow so I should be available on the first day if it starts tomorrow *Eyes emoji* but yea I agree, take your time! I think my character is gonna be interesting no matter what they can do, I apologize for always tending to pick the characters with the really whacky powers Mimic, lol
Forum-Signature.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13