Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Of Dungeons and Dragons: Round FULL
1 2 3 4
@LoversMasque

Just thought I’d bring this up since it kinda describes your character’s species.

Anggitay
– A strictly-female creature that has the upper body of a human with the lower body of a horse and is sometimes portrayed with a horn.
@LoversMasque

Just thought I’d bring this up since it kinda describes your character’s species.

Anggitay
– A strictly-female creature that has the upper body of a human with the lower body of a horse and is sometimes portrayed with a horn.
@Tweeter101
Always wanted to be part of a DnD group, count me in. I'm a beginner so sorry in advance if I don't know what I'm doing

Name: Haku
Race: Half-Dragon
Strengths: Calm and collective, patient, really kind even to strangers
Weaknesses: Gets rather emotional at times, big fear of bugs, won't fight unless he has to
Description of Appearance: A tall white dragon with one broken horn. He makes up for it by decorating the broken horn with some charms he likes. Relatively thin. Striking yellow eyes. His tail fades into a deep purple. Shirt? Hah no, wears dark blue pants with a purple ribbon wrapped around his waist
class: Monk
@Tweeter101
Always wanted to be part of a DnD group, count me in. I'm a beginner so sorry in advance if I don't know what I'm doing

Name: Haku
Race: Half-Dragon
Strengths: Calm and collective, patient, really kind even to strangers
Weaknesses: Gets rather emotional at times, big fear of bugs, won't fight unless he has to
Description of Appearance: A tall white dragon with one broken horn. He makes up for it by decorating the broken horn with some charms he likes. Relatively thin. Striking yellow eyes. His tail fades into a deep purple. Shirt? Hah no, wears dark blue pants with a purple ribbon wrapped around his waist
class: Monk
@maithax another bard i see //waggles eyes
@maithax another bard i see //waggles eyes
5892c5c340f5264298ab03b35ff0dcfa32e5c846.pnga3abe3a57fa73e1e4d20440c93f392df4a1de2b2.png99d546c5f2f73a91e494a877b318b5fe2cc494d0.png
@Slaytheist
*tips hat and nods* hello fellow bard
@Slaytheist
*tips hat and nods* hello fellow bard
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Tweeter101 does this work? o: sorry, am on phone so the format isn't too fancy!

Name: Aru
Race: Aasimar
Strengths: Wisdom, Intelligence
Weaknesses: Strength, Dexterity
Description of Appearance: Silver haired and gold-eyed, but otherwise seemingly human with a normal build and height, appears to be 16
Class: Cleric
@Tweeter101 does this work? o: sorry, am on phone so the format isn't too fancy!

Name: Aru
Race: Aasimar
Strengths: Wisdom, Intelligence
Weaknesses: Strength, Dexterity
Description of Appearance: Silver haired and gold-eyed, but otherwise seemingly human with a normal build and height, appears to be 16
Class: Cleric
3u37mIB.png
@Tweeter101

[UH HELLO??? THIS IS GREAT???? Count me in! Here's a character I'm actually playing in a campaign right now!]

Name: Adrian

Race: Dhampir

Strengths: Wisdom, Charisma, Dexterity

Weaknesses: Strength, Constitution, Intelligence

Description of Appearance: A young seemingly human man with a pretty face who looks about in his mid 20's. He has blond hair pulled into a short ponytail and unnaturally pale blue eyes. He's built like a high school track star - tall, skinny, and long-limbed. Has a soft voice and a sweet smile. Canine teeth seem oddly sharp? Probably just an odd quirk. Wears simple clothes - a low cut blouse tucked into simple baggy breeches.

Class: Monk
@Tweeter101

[UH HELLO??? THIS IS GREAT???? Count me in! Here's a character I'm actually playing in a campaign right now!]

Name: Adrian

Race: Dhampir

Strengths: Wisdom, Charisma, Dexterity

Weaknesses: Strength, Constitution, Intelligence

Description of Appearance: A young seemingly human man with a pretty face who looks about in his mid 20's. He has blond hair pulled into a short ponytail and unnaturally pale blue eyes. He's built like a high school track star - tall, skinny, and long-limbed. Has a soft voice and a sweet smile. Canine teeth seem oddly sharp? Probably just an odd quirk. Wears simple clothes - a low cut blouse tucked into simple baggy breeches.

Class: Monk
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
i’m gettin so jazzed for this
i’m gettin so jazzed for this
@Tweeter101 !!! Eyyy I'd love to join [b]Name:[/b] Nevita [b]Race:[/b] Kobold [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Strengths: [/b] >Appraisal, can give a decent guess to the worth of items like gems and jewelry >Charisma, despite her appearance and speech quirks she's oddly charming? >Electricity resistance (if allowable!). It's her preferred magic type, she's used to small shocks. [b]Weaknesses:[/b] >Strength, she's small, scrawny, and a caster. Not a heavy lifter. >Wisdom, she's got some experience but she's too energetic to put it to use. Jumps into things without thought, easily distracted... that sort of stuff. >Water + water-based activities. Vile substance that makes her own magic hurt her bad. Probably can't swim and is a-ok with that fact. Heck water. [b]Description of Appearance:[/b] A somewhat blue-dragonish kobold - basically a small lizardlike humanoid - with blue scaly skin and a pale sandy belly. Has a tail, frill-like ears, and a small horn at the tip of her nose! Wears a linen sorcerer's robe that is dyed a myriad of clashing colors, and carries a gnarled wooden staff with some gems and crystals haphazardly attached at the top. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/384916278709714954/612009594788642816/IMG_20190816_135312577.png[/img] [b]Class:[/b] Sorcerer
@Tweeter101
!!! Eyyy I'd love to join

Name: Nevita
Race: Kobold
Strengths:
>Appraisal, can give a decent guess to the worth of items like gems and jewelry
>Charisma, despite her appearance and speech quirks she's oddly charming?
>Electricity resistance (if allowable!). It's her preferred magic type, she's used to small shocks.

Weaknesses:
>Strength, she's small, scrawny, and a caster. Not a heavy lifter.
>Wisdom, she's got some experience but she's too energetic to put it to use. Jumps into things without thought, easily distracted... that sort of stuff.
>Water + water-based activities. Vile substance that makes her own magic hurt her bad. Probably can't swim and is a-ok with that fact. Heck water.

Description of Appearance:
A somewhat blue-dragonish kobold - basically a small lizardlike humanoid - with blue scaly skin and a pale sandy belly. Has a tail, frill-like ears, and a small horn at the tip of her nose! Wears a linen sorcerer's robe that is dyed a myriad of clashing colors, and carries a gnarled wooden staff with some gems and crystals haphazardly attached at the top.

IMG_20190816_135312577.png

Class: Sorcerer
@Kirrandria yo if my griffin is big/strong enough, he’d probably carry her over any water they have to cross lol
@Kirrandria yo if my griffin is big/strong enough, he’d probably carry her over any water they have to cross lol
@Slaythiest i love
@Slaythiest i love
1 2 3 4