Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Of Dungeons and Dragons: Round FULL
1 2 3 4
@Roseatsume
Yes, please protect poor kobold from evil water!
@Roseatsume
Yes, please protect poor kobold from evil water!
@Tweeter101 not sure if you need pings or not so I’m sorry in advance!
But if there’s still spots may I hold one? I would love to join but it’s late for me so I’ll have to make my characters ref in the morning ><
(I haven’t been in an actual game yet but I’ve watched probably over 100 hours of gameplay so-)

Edit: I just noticed there’s like 9 (i think) players so if I can’t join that’s A-Ok! ^^
@Tweeter101 not sure if you need pings or not so I’m sorry in advance!
But if there’s still spots may I hold one? I would love to join but it’s late for me so I’ll have to make my characters ref in the morning ><
(I haven’t been in an actual game yet but I’ve watched probably over 100 hours of gameplay so-)

Edit: I just noticed there’s like 9 (i think) players so if I can’t join that’s A-Ok! ^^
luw7Fez.gif
@Tweeter101
Lord knows how long I've been wanting to join a DnD campaign:

Name: Yuildove Heiren
Race: Half elf/Half Tiefling
Strengths: Dexterity, Wisdome, Charisma
Weaknesses: Constiution, Intelligence, Strength
Description of Appearance: Black Deer-like horns with long flowing hair. Ill looking pale grey skin, but she's perfectly fine. Trust. Small frame, but with unaturally long limbs with darkening skin as you reach its ends. Above average height.
Class: Ranger
@Tweeter101
Lord knows how long I've been wanting to join a DnD campaign:

Name: Yuildove Heiren
Race: Half elf/Half Tiefling
Strengths: Dexterity, Wisdome, Charisma
Weaknesses: Constiution, Intelligence, Strength
Description of Appearance: Black Deer-like horns with long flowing hair. Ill looking pale grey skin, but she's perfectly fine. Trust. Small frame, but with unaturally long limbs with darkening skin as you reach its ends. Above average height.
Class: Ranger
giphy.gif
signing off for the night y'all, excited to start the adventure! :>
signing off for the night y'all, excited to start the adventure! :>
5892c5c340f5264298ab03b35ff0dcfa32e5c846.pnga3abe3a57fa73e1e4d20440c93f392df4a1de2b2.png99d546c5f2f73a91e494a877b318b5fe2cc494d0.png
Oops, I see 11 applications and counting, so I deleted my post and am withdrawing :o Have fun and good luck!~
Oops, I see 11 applications and counting, so I deleted my post and am withdrawing :o Have fun and good luck!~

he/him
+0 FR time
tumblr_orsudyIvEA1v0z12fo2_100.png yHDs58y.pngtumblr_inline_np72trxBTw1qcu3nq_100.png
@ All, you are all accepted! I will sort through the specifics and add you to the players list after I'm at home. I'm currently on the bus to get off campus.
@ All, you are all accepted! I will sort through the specifics and add you to the players list after I'm at home. I'm currently on the bus to get off campus.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
MMMM i'm so excited
(also lil note; you forgot my name on the "controlled by" :> )
MMMM i'm so excited
(also lil note; you forgot my name on the "controlled by" :> )
5892c5c340f5264298ab03b35ff0dcfa32e5c846.pnga3abe3a57fa73e1e4d20440c93f392df4a1de2b2.png99d546c5f2f73a91e494a877b318b5fe2cc494d0.png
AAAAAHHH FINALLY. I HAVE BEEN WANTING TO PLAY DND FOR SO FRIGGEN LONG NOWWWWW
AAAAAHHH FINALLY. I HAVE BEEN WANTING TO PLAY DND FOR SO FRIGGEN LONG NOWWWWW
@AutopsyJuice

I'm sorry, the round is currently getting set up.... the roster is entirely full.
@AutopsyJuice

I'm sorry, the round is currently getting set up.... the roster is entirely full.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
Oh oki doki! It’s alright, I kinda thought that as there was quite a lot of people too. If you ever host another session or if spots ever open somehow, tell me and I’ll come back for sure!
Oh oki doki! It’s alright, I kinda thought that as there was quite a lot of people too. If you ever host another session or if spots ever open somehow, tell me and I’ll come back for sure!
luw7Fez.gif
1 2 3 4