Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | 2000 ways to get kicked out of walgreens
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
46:
Scream hit or miss at the top of your lungs, get a few friends to go at the other end of the store and continue screaming the song
47:
Step 1: get a friend, an inflatable basketball (like one from a pool party) or an inflatable bone, a blue hoodie, a skeleton mask and a beatbox
Step 2: put the mask on.
Step 3: get the friend to follow you around while playing megalovania on the beatbox.
Step 4: throw the inflatable basketball or bone at people and if it hits them scream “GET DUNKED ON” as loud as you can.
Bonus points if you hit someone in the face or hit security with it.
Bonus bonus points if you hit security in the face.
46:
Scream hit or miss at the top of your lungs, get a few friends to go at the other end of the store and continue screaming the song
47:
Step 1: get a friend, an inflatable basketball (like one from a pool party) or an inflatable bone, a blue hoodie, a skeleton mask and a beatbox
Step 2: put the mask on.
Step 3: get the friend to follow you around while playing megalovania on the beatbox.
Step 4: throw the inflatable basketball or bone at people and if it hits them scream “GET DUNKED ON” as loud as you can.
Bonus points if you hit someone in the face or hit security with it.
Bonus bonus points if you hit security in the face.
3187-AC53-451-D-4-D07-B73-D-60578-ACB71-F5.jpg
48:
"Finally I can keep these to my self..... What the hell?"
*Someone in a stupid costume walks in* "I SMELL PENNIES!!!"
"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!"
48:
"Finally I can keep these to my self..... What the hell?"
*Someone in a stupid costume walks in* "I SMELL PENNIES!!!"
"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!"
My Pokefarm

Please, screech at me about Kirby characters or Kirby games. I love them and need to yell everything I know before I go insane.
Bv0egTb.png
49:
100 inflatable dinos
49:
100 inflatable dinos
3187-AC53-451-D-4-D07-B73-D-60578-ACB71-F5.jpg
50:
Hide with one friend until closing. When the store closes, put on furry costumes, put on party hats, put up birthday decorations, put candles in a cake and light them. Take pictures.
50:
Hide with one friend until closing. When the store closes, put on furry costumes, put on party hats, put up birthday decorations, put candles in a cake and light them. Take pictures.
My Pokefarm

Please, screech at me about Kirby characters or Kirby games. I love them and need to yell everything I know before I go insane.
Bv0egTb.png
51. Hide somewhere and wait til everyone leaves, then decorate the store for all the holidays
51. Hide somewhere and wait til everyone leaves, then decorate the store for all the holidays
she/her
+0 FR time
lore thread
wishlist
XX
npkysNx.pngo99-d5-vibranium.pngpXJjk9P.pngo99-d2-vibranium.pnguisysIG.pngo91-d1-vibranium.pngIrIS7s8.pngo99-d1-vibranium.pngaED8285.pngo91-d2-vibranium.pngo99-d4-vibranium.pngq8YQ0Gs.pngo91-d4-vibranium.pngo91-d5-vibranium.png
Hex0gCq.png
52. blast "a cover is not the book" over the intercom
52. blast "a cover is not the book" over the intercom
11LDv.gifl7lvO.gifgRsRk.gifJSerD.gif
53:
Threaten to eat a child. Scream your threat. Over and over. Never actually do it.
53:
Threaten to eat a child. Scream your threat. Over and over. Never actually do it.
Forum-Sig-Far-Left.pngForum-Sig-Lleft.pngForum-Sig-Middle.pngForum-Sig-Right.pngForum-Sig-Far-Right.png
54:
Get Nebby from the Pokemon Sun & Moon anime. Make Nebby cry. If all goes to plan, people will go deaf and items will be blown off shelves.

55:
Alternatively, get a Dusk Form Lycanroc and make its mane dirty, Allow it to destroy the store out of anger while you watch from a top shelf.
54:
Get Nebby from the Pokemon Sun & Moon anime. Make Nebby cry. If all goes to plan, people will go deaf and items will be blown off shelves.

55:
Alternatively, get a Dusk Form Lycanroc and make its mane dirty, Allow it to destroy the store out of anger while you watch from a top shelf.
My Pokefarm

Bv0egTb.png
56. Give a single chicken nugget (Cooked or uncooked, your choice) to everyone in the store, including any mannequins if they somehow have them. Run to the intercom and scream at the top of your lungs "MMMM CHICKEN." and laugh maniacally until you are kicked out.
56. Give a single chicken nugget (Cooked or uncooked, your choice) to everyone in the store, including any mannequins if they somehow have them. Run to the intercom and scream at the top of your lungs "MMMM CHICKEN." and laugh maniacally until you are kicked out.
57. Threaten the cashier that you’ll eat every tub of ice cream in the freezer and then chug several liters of root beer soda.
57. Threaten the cashier that you’ll eat every tub of ice cream in the freezer and then chug several liters of root beer soda.
Imp Adopt
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30