Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | 2000 ways to get kicked out of walgreens
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30
69. Walk up to everyone and say "nice" and then run away, maniacally laughing.
69. Walk up to everyone and say "nice" and then run away, maniacally laughing.
70. Go to your nearest local highschool, take their marching band on a field trip to Walgreens with their instruments. Give each child like 10 bucks and set those little hellbeasts loose on the poor unsuspecting store. Wait for chaos to ensue, get up on a counter with a megaphone and declare yourself the sovereign of this Walgreens location.
70. Go to your nearest local highschool, take their marching band on a field trip to Walgreens with their instruments. Give each child like 10 bucks and set those little hellbeasts loose on the poor unsuspecting store. Wait for chaos to ensue, get up on a counter with a megaphone and declare yourself the sovereign of this Walgreens location.
71. One word: Spiderman.
71. One word: Spiderman.
72. Run down every aisle screaming endgame spoilers at the top of your lungs.
72. Run down every aisle screaming endgame spoilers at the top of your lungs.
Du1Zmc2.png
73:
Infinity Gauntlet. Use it.
74:
Run around screeching answers to keys on the Theorist Gateway
73:
Infinity Gauntlet. Use it.
74:
Run around screeching answers to keys on the Theorist Gateway
My Pokefarm

Please, screech at me about Kirby characters or Kirby games. I love them and need to yell everything I know before I go insane.
Bv0egTb.png
75. Find 40 pit bulls and release them in Walgreens and scream
“ ITS THE PITBULLS RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!! “
bonus : if other people scream in fear
( the pitbulls wont hurt anyone they are big softy’s)
75. Find 40 pit bulls and release them in Walgreens and scream
“ ITS THE PITBULLS RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!! “
bonus : if other people scream in fear
( the pitbulls wont hurt anyone they are big softy’s)
I am a artist / roleplayer / gamer / and an insane idiot
76. Run around in a bad Soldier: 76 cosplay and annoy everyone with quotes.
77. Shout: "WHAT THE HECK IS WALGREENS? WHERE ARE THE GREEN WALLS?" until you get kicked out.
76. Run around in a bad Soldier: 76 cosplay and annoy everyone with quotes.
77. Shout: "WHAT THE HECK IS WALGREENS? WHERE ARE THE GREEN WALLS?" until you get kicked out.
5LqH0sj.png
78: Attempt to steal all the color from Walgreens. Have a friend throw clay everywhere and attempt to return the color
78: Attempt to steal all the color from Walgreens. Have a friend throw clay everywhere and attempt to return the color
My Pokefarm

Please, screech at me about Kirby characters or Kirby games. I love them and need to yell everything I know before I go insane.
Bv0egTb.png
79. attempt to steal the entire walgreens store itself
79. attempt to steal the entire walgreens store itself
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
80 ~ Scream "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, THREE-MAGE-SISTERS!" on March 16, while running around, throwing copies of Kirby Star Allies at people.

80 ~ Scream "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, THREE-MAGE-SISTERS!" on March 16, while running around, throwing copies of Kirby Star Allies at people.

My Pokefarm

Bv0egTb.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30