Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | 2000 ways to get kicked out of walgreens
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
32. Stage a dramatic reenactment of the battle of Troy in the appliance aisle. Use nerf weapons and offer random employees as sacrifices to the gods.
32. Stage a dramatic reenactment of the battle of Troy in the appliance aisle. Use nerf weapons and offer random employees as sacrifices to the gods.
e0e5fe8bc5e2eb71e48268d844d1053a183e4251.gif
33: Get friend hearts and throw them at people. If you have three friends, find a platform and hopefully you can wreak havoc on the store with a friend star's projectiles.

34: Find someone's crashed ship. Help them. Beat up a dragon. Have the person betray you after they get a crown. If that happens in the store, you're good to go.

35: Grab minecraft eggs and throw them at people.
33: Get friend hearts and throw them at people. If you have three friends, find a platform and hopefully you can wreak havoc on the store with a friend star's projectiles.

34: Find someone's crashed ship. Help them. Beat up a dragon. Have the person betray you after they get a crown. If that happens in the store, you're good to go.

35: Grab minecraft eggs and throw them at people.
My Pokefarm

Please, screech at me about Kirby characters or Kirby games. I love them and need to yell everything I know before I go insane.
Bv0egTb.png
36) Get ALL the Nutella and spread it across the floor, screaming at passerby's that the 'mud' is very slippery. You next hide a friend in the 'mud', and watch them get up, screeching that they are the lava monster while playing "The Lava Monster", from Moana, over the intercom.
36) Get ALL the Nutella and spread it across the floor, screaming at passerby's that the 'mud' is very slippery. You next hide a friend in the 'mud', and watch them get up, screeching that they are the lava monster while playing "The Lava Monster", from Moana, over the intercom.
Do I stream? Yes
Should you follow? Also yes
twitch.tv/acidic_exe_
eswSnrS.png0XHtpWy.pngl3R7Ulc.pngJ7D1quC.png
37. head to cashier and yell “WHOOPS !” and then fall flat on your face and die
37. head to cashier and yell “WHOOPS !” and then fall flat on your face and die
16713215_YuMjw62YgBG9bLw.jpg
38: Blast the themes for the first and third phases of the Star Dream boss battle on loop, and maybe play a kazoo to them. Proceed to play the boss battle on your 3DS while sitting on the top shelf of the food aisle.
38: Blast the themes for the first and third phases of the Star Dream boss battle on loop, and maybe play a kazoo to them. Proceed to play the boss battle on your 3DS while sitting on the top shelf of the food aisle.
My Pokefarm

Please, screech at me about Kirby characters or Kirby games. I love them and need to yell everything I know before I go insane.
Bv0egTb.png
39. okay, this is kind of complicated. I hope you're ready to follow along with me.
Step One: Find a ritual to summon a derg. I don't care where, just do the thing. Bonus points if you summon a larger breed.
Step Two: Perform the ritual in the largest aisle, preferably about an hour before closing, or whatever works best for you.
Step Two and a Half (optional): Get some friends to scare off or creep out customers with some weird stuff. don't ask me what, I'm making this up as I go.
Step Three: Let the dragon do whatever to the new surroundings.
Step Four: While the summoned dragon is causing madness on the store, get setup for staying in the store after closing hours.
Step Five: Stay after closing hours (yeah duh).
If that doesn't get you kicked out, I don't know what will.
39. okay, this is kind of complicated. I hope you're ready to follow along with me.
Step One: Find a ritual to summon a derg. I don't care where, just do the thing. Bonus points if you summon a larger breed.
Step Two: Perform the ritual in the largest aisle, preferably about an hour before closing, or whatever works best for you.
Step Two and a Half (optional): Get some friends to scare off or creep out customers with some weird stuff. don't ask me what, I'm making this up as I go.
Step Three: Let the dragon do whatever to the new surroundings.
Step Four: While the summoned dragon is causing madness on the store, get setup for staying in the store after closing hours.
Step Five: Stay after closing hours (yeah duh).
If that doesn't get you kicked out, I don't know what will.
nerin. they/them & any neos. 18. semi-active.

yMIyxYl.png
y1mHqZB.pngPNWhymB.pngwNNBw9G.png
lrqDePv.pngiXkKw8h.pngXaC2ynu.png0sfI9HP.pngQJAOLGp.pngm78opSZ.pngqKZAaLK.pngBYPpgRe.png2eU40bl.pngNP3Qck5.pngA1eu65w.png
WjhFnY8.png
40:
Step 1)bring a lot of water energy Pokemon cards and a friend
Step 2) lie down in the middle of the isle.
Step 3) get your friend to throw the cards on you.
Step 4) scream that you’re drowning or that there’s water everywhere.
41:
I don’t know if they have like a “home” section, but if there is, in the home sections where I am there are always doors. ALWAYS.
Step 1) get a friend. Or someone that you don’t know that wants to help I don’t care it will work either way.
Step 2)take a door off the shelf and put it on the floor
Step 3) lie on top of the door and get the other person to lie on the floor.
Step 4) grab their hand and start shouting at the top of your lungs “DONT LET GO JACK! DONT LET GO!”
Bonus points if someone takes a dingy and pretends to save you.
40:
Step 1)bring a lot of water energy Pokemon cards and a friend
Step 2) lie down in the middle of the isle.
Step 3) get your friend to throw the cards on you.
Step 4) scream that you’re drowning or that there’s water everywhere.
41:
I don’t know if they have like a “home” section, but if there is, in the home sections where I am there are always doors. ALWAYS.
Step 1) get a friend. Or someone that you don’t know that wants to help I don’t care it will work either way.
Step 2)take a door off the shelf and put it on the floor
Step 3) lie on top of the door and get the other person to lie on the floor.
Step 4) grab their hand and start shouting at the top of your lungs “DONT LET GO JACK! DONT LET GO!”
Bonus points if someone takes a dingy and pretends to save you.
3187-AC53-451-D-4-D07-B73-D-60578-ACB71-F5.jpg
41: Perform a ritual to find out what is gonna be in Animal Crossing for the Nintendo Switch.
41: Perform a ritual to find out what is gonna be in Animal Crossing for the Nintendo Switch.
My Pokefarm

Bv0egTb.png
43:
Eat the cash register
44:
Go to the tools isle with a friend and scream about who found the bigger hammer.
43:
Eat the cash register
44:
Go to the tools isle with a friend and scream about who found the bigger hammer.
3187-AC53-451-D-4-D07-B73-D-60578-ACB71-F5.jpg
44. Play bass-boosted versions of the most annoying songs you can find over the intercom.
44. Play bass-boosted versions of the most annoying songs you can find over the intercom.
nerin. they/them & any neos. 18. semi-active.

yMIyxYl.png
y1mHqZB.pngPNWhymB.pngwNNBw9G.png
lrqDePv.pngiXkKw8h.pngXaC2ynu.png0sfI9HP.pngQJAOLGp.pngm78opSZ.pngqKZAaLK.pngBYPpgRe.png2eU40bl.pngNP3Qck5.pngA1eu65w.png
WjhFnY8.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30