Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Day After Valentine's Mafia [D1]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
Do you lynch D1?
depends . usually day one is day 2 for actual lynching. though i dont like random lynch

What are your thoughts on sheeping/lurking?
usually dont like it though i find lurking is a valid strat in tos for jesters and such

Previous mafia experience?
TOS RANKED ALL THE WAY
also killers in the clan which is a completly different type of mafia

What do you think of people who role-reveal/slip early game or for no apparent reason?
this is fine

i do it to save myself honestly

Should vigs rando-shoot
NO

random fact about you:

i love roleplaying though this is unrelated to this game

(just copied this from the christmas game
Do you lynch D1?
depends . usually day one is day 2 for actual lynching. though i dont like random lynch

usually dont like it though i find lurking is a valid strat in tos for jesters and such

TOS RANKED ALL THE WAY
also killers in the clan which is a completly different type of mafia

What do you think of people who role-reveal/slip early game or for no apparent reason?
this is fine

i do it to save myself honestly

Should vigs rando-shoot
NO

random fact about you:

i love roleplaying though this is unrelated to this game

(just copied this from the christmas game
My pronouns are he/him or drae/draer also please click these babs
https://www.deviantart.com/jules2800/gallery/ (art stuff
I'm slowly beginning to send out roles... here we gooooo! :D
I'm slowly beginning to send out roles... here we gooooo! :D
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
Do you lynch D1?
If it's done with enough reasoning, then sure. Not a fan of random lynching though.

Tends to make you seem sus.

I'm not a big mafia player, though I've played some TOS (a loong time ago) and 1 forum mafia game!

If you've got proof? Then yeah, sure, feel free.

Should vigs rando-shoot?
aw heck naw, that's waay too risky.

Random fact about you?
I love ice skating but the nearest rink is like, half an hour away. :,,)
Do you lynch D1?
If it's done with enough reasoning, then sure. Not a fan of random lynching though.

Tends to make you seem sus.

I'm not a big mafia player, though I've played some TOS (a loong time ago) and 1 forum mafia game!

If you've got proof? Then yeah, sure, feel free.

Should vigs rando-shoot?
aw heck naw, that's waay too risky.

Random fact about you?
I love ice skating but the nearest rink is like, half an hour away. :,,)
60bawEH.png hiya thar, it's me, an absolute trashbag
?jKX9k=party.png
pokefarm
Hey, I'm Maddie! I'm used to simpler mafia games so I apologize in advance if I ask some dumb questions. But I'm excited! (my main source of Mafia was KiraOnline which doesn't seem to work anymore)
Hey, I'm Maddie! I'm used to simpler mafia games so I apologize in advance if I ask some dumb questions. But I'm excited! (my main source of Mafia was KiraOnline which doesn't seem to work anymore)
Maddie, 21, She/They, Bi
Just woke up from my two year nap

52.png tumblr_pepkv4l0wF1wey9pio3_250.gif 52.png
Howdy! The names Pyro, she/her they/them, and I'm FR+1!

Do you lynch D1?
No way. Unless someone has given me active cause to seem suspicious or is just completely inactive, I'm not for it.

This being my first online mafia game, I'm not super familiar with these terms. Lurking seems self-explanatory, but I can't figure out sheeping(unless it means just following everybody else), but doing either will put a target on your back. Both of them seem like they could be strategical, but just... don't?

I've never played mafia digitally in any form, but I've played so many games of it in real life. I often enjoy being the narrator(just cause scaring my friends is fun at times), but I love playing the characters and roles.

It just seems downright suspicious and useless. Unless you are being directly challenged, it doesn't make sense to do.

Should vigs rando-shoot?
Do not.

Random fact about you?
I've never broken a bone, yet I've injured myself more times in Marching Band, than the past year.
Howdy! The names Pyro, she/her they/them, and I'm FR+1!

Do you lynch D1?
No way. Unless someone has given me active cause to seem suspicious or is just completely inactive, I'm not for it.

This being my first online mafia game, I'm not super familiar with these terms. Lurking seems self-explanatory, but I can't figure out sheeping(unless it means just following everybody else), but doing either will put a target on your back. Both of them seem like they could be strategical, but just... don't?

I've never played mafia digitally in any form, but I've played so many games of it in real life. I often enjoy being the narrator(just cause scaring my friends is fun at times), but I love playing the characters and roles.

It just seems downright suspicious and useless. Unless you are being directly challenged, it doesn't make sense to do.

Should vigs rando-shoot?
Do not.

Random fact about you?
I've never broken a bone, yet I've injured myself more times in Marching Band, than the past year.
Du1Zmc2.png
Do you Lynch D1?
I have in the past. Sometimes we get lucky, sometimes we don't.

Try not to lurk, it just makes you look suspicious. Voice your thoughts, because they can sometimes spark conversation that leads to important information. As for sheeping, avoid it. Skilled mafia will try to use that to their advantage.

I used to be a regular in FR Mafia games. Took a break for a bit. I've been playing Werewolf Online in the meantime.

What do you think of people who role reveal/slip early in the game or for no apparent reason?
Prime targets for anyone with investigative abilities, because I don't trust it.

Should vigs rando-shoot?
Should they? No. Will they? It happens. And more often than not, they kill someone useful.

Random fact about you?
Uhhhh.....i once set my arm on fire for charity.
Do you Lynch D1?
I have in the past. Sometimes we get lucky, sometimes we don't.

Try not to lurk, it just makes you look suspicious. Voice your thoughts, because they can sometimes spark conversation that leads to important information. As for sheeping, avoid it. Skilled mafia will try to use that to their advantage.

I used to be a regular in FR Mafia games. Took a break for a bit. I've been playing Werewolf Online in the meantime.

What do you think of people who role reveal/slip early in the game or for no apparent reason?
Prime targets for anyone with investigative abilities, because I don't trust it.

Should vigs rando-shoot?
Should they? No. Will they? It happens. And more often than not, they kill someone useful.

Random fact about you?
Uhhhh.....i once set my arm on fire for charity.
"What do you mean I'm not allowed to keep the wild gryphon as a pet?!"
Do you lynch D1?
It honestly depends, if someone is lurking and being unresponsive or if there is someone acting mildly sus then I would likely consider it at the very least. Lynching day 1 is overall fine with me as long as there is a reason behind it.

If you don't have any reason to lynch someone then why do it? I think that sheeping isn't the best idea either, just voting for someone because everyone else is also doing it doesn't mean the person is in the mafia, a sheep vote could mean the end of a townie.
As for lurking, why would you join a mafia game if you're not going to participate? If you don't have time to dedicate to a game of mafia then don't join in the first place. If something has come up be up front about it and ask for a sub.
For both the latter and former, I will vote the person up if I find a good enough reason to.

I've participated in quite a few mafia games via forum as well as around a hundred on the flash game town of salem.

That seems at least slightly sus to me, depending on the role revealed. Since some town and some mafia roles have similar actions to one another. Also just admitting randomly (especially if admitting mafia) could be a jester. I'm kind of iffy on this since the person could also be in danger so idk.

Should vigs rando-shoot?
No. Random shooting isn't the greatest idea, especially since whomever they shoot has a larger chance of being a townie than a mafia, jest etc.

Random fact about you?
I have a strong love of cats. Many people prefer dogs over cats but I'm just more drawn to cats because of their more mellow nature.
Do you lynch D1?
It honestly depends, if someone is lurking and being unresponsive or if there is someone acting mildly sus then I would likely consider it at the very least. Lynching day 1 is overall fine with me as long as there is a reason behind it.

If you don't have any reason to lynch someone then why do it? I think that sheeping isn't the best idea either, just voting for someone because everyone else is also doing it doesn't mean the person is in the mafia, a sheep vote could mean the end of a townie.
As for lurking, why would you join a mafia game if you're not going to participate? If you don't have time to dedicate to a game of mafia then don't join in the first place. If something has come up be up front about it and ask for a sub.
For both the latter and former, I will vote the person up if I find a good enough reason to.

I've participated in quite a few mafia games via forum as well as around a hundred on the flash game town of salem.

That seems at least slightly sus to me, depending on the role revealed. Since some town and some mafia roles have similar actions to one another. Also just admitting randomly (especially if admitting mafia) could be a jester. I'm kind of iffy on this since the person could also be in danger so idk.

Should vigs rando-shoot?
No. Random shooting isn't the greatest idea, especially since whomever they shoot has a larger chance of being a townie than a mafia, jest etc.

Random fact about you?
I have a strong love of cats. Many people prefer dogs over cats but I'm just more drawn to cats because of their more mellow nature.
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o1_100.giftumblr_inline_or1a9ewnnX1r2ao8y_540.pngshe/her || FR +1 || Hellotumblr_inline_or1a9ewnnX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o2_100.gif
Sup, I'm Spider. My only experience with forum mafia so far has been The Day After Christmas.

I don't like random lynching but I am sometimes inclined to follow people with convincing arguments without explaining myself because a) I might be too busy to fully analyze everything on my own especially if I'm just repeating stuff and b) I'm used to playing ToS where most people just go along with the majority vote. That being said, I'm gonna try to be a bit more active this time around and maybe even throw in some analysis and reasoning of my own.

Sorry in advance if I'm not too terribly active though. School and all that you know.
Sup, I'm Spider. My only experience with forum mafia so far has been The Day After Christmas.

I don't like random lynching but I am sometimes inclined to follow people with convincing arguments without explaining myself because a) I might be too busy to fully analyze everything on my own especially if I'm just repeating stuff and b) I'm used to playing ToS where most people just go along with the majority vote. That being said, I'm gonna try to be a bit more active this time around and maybe even throw in some analysis and reasoning of my own.

Sorry in advance if I'm not too terribly active though. School and all that you know.
ca4nyRv.png
YE53boy.png
gzlHZ53.png
DxCICZ1.png
LohCDcp.png v886aA7.png UYXZLyE.png
iJZWqi6.png

uPNWHgD.png
KRcB6uC.png
SK9eeYM.png
@Finnallia
@zona
@Oralee
@rluie
@Warriorgirl1234
@Airplanefoxx
@FunFilledWTFery
@clw23
@Crumbleless
@EmbertheSkywing
@tiyonna43
@FlameBunny
@AverageNotNormal
@Pyrolizard413
@SpiderQueen8
@B00KW0RM

All rolecards have been sent! The game will start momentarily!
@Finnallia
@zona
@Oralee
@rluie
@Warriorgirl1234
@Airplanefoxx
@FunFilledWTFery
@clw23
@Crumbleless
@EmbertheSkywing
@tiyonna43
@FlameBunny
@AverageNotNormal
@Pyrolizard413
@SpiderQueen8
@B00KW0RM

All rolecards have been sent! The game will start momentarily!
@Finnallia
@zona
@Oralee
@rluie
@Warriorgirl1234
@Airplanefoxx
@FunFilledWTFery
@clw23
@Crumbleless
@EmbertheSkywing
@tiyonna43
@FlameBunny
@AverageNotNormal
@Pyrolizard413
@SpiderQueen8
@B00KW0RM

Chocolates are on sale and Magykal is gorging herself on them. So... delicious... just three more half-price truffles...

It's time for the game to begin! Who's excited? I am! You have approximately 48 hours for your first day- and then it's a 24 hour night. Have funnnnn!
@Finnallia
@zona
@Oralee
@rluie
@Warriorgirl1234
@Airplanefoxx
@FunFilledWTFery
@clw23
@Crumbleless
@EmbertheSkywing
@tiyonna43
@FlameBunny
@AverageNotNormal
@Pyrolizard413
@SpiderQueen8
@B00KW0RM

Chocolates are on sale and Magykal is gorging herself on them. So... delicious... just three more half-price truffles...

It's time for the game to begin! Who's excited? I am! You have approximately 48 hours for your first day- and then it's a 24 hour night. Have funnnnn!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32