Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Day After Valentine's Mafia [D1]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
@B00KW0RM

Just realized you were already signed up. xD Ignore me, I'm a clueless mod. :P
@B00KW0RM

Just realized you were already signed up. xD Ignore me, I'm a clueless mod. :P
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
I'd love to join! I love mafia games and I've yet to play an FR one! Count me in! [emoji=familiar heart]
I'd love to join! I love mafia games and I've yet to play an FR one! Count me in!
Maddie, 21, She/They, Bi
Just woke up from my two year nap

52.png tumblr_pepkv4l0wF1wey9pio3_250.gif 52.png
@AverageNotNormal

Awesome! :) We're glad to have you- welcome to Mafia!
@AverageNotNormal

Awesome! :) We're glad to have you- welcome to Mafia!
wow we already almost have max number
wow we already almost have max number
My pronouns are he/him or drae/draer also please click these babs
https://www.deviantart.com/jules2800/gallery/ (art stuff
@MagykalWagykal
I'd like to try playing this game! I'm in! Never played FR Mafia before, but have had many a night of playing this game with friends!
@MagykalWagykal
I'd like to try playing this game! I'm in! Never played FR Mafia before, but have had many a night of playing this game with friends!
Du1Zmc2.png
Count me in!
Count me in!
ca4nyRv.png
YE53boy.png
gzlHZ53.png
DxCICZ1.png
LohCDcp.png v886aA7.png UYXZLyE.png
iJZWqi6.png

uPNWHgD.png
KRcB6uC.png
SK9eeYM.png
@Pyrolizard413
@SpiderQueen8

You're both in! :)

If anyone else wants to join, they can sign on as a substitute- I can almost guarantee you'll see action, and you'll be super useful to have! :)
@Pyrolizard413
@SpiderQueen8

You're both in! :)

If anyone else wants to join, they can sign on as a substitute- I can almost guarantee you'll see action, and you'll be super useful to have! :)
This is just a question, but how does mafia on FR work exactly? I've played the actual game, but never digitally.
This is just a question, but how does mafia on FR work exactly? I've played the actual game, but never digitally.
Du1Zmc2.png
[quote name="Pyrolizard413" date="2019-02-11 17:02:25" ] This is just a question, but how does mafia on FR work exactly? I've played the actual game, but never digitally. [/quote] Mafia members receive quicktopics (essentially private discussion boards) to discuss moves in (like the mafia phase in IRL mafia, except you don't have to stay quiet and emphatically point XD). Everyone discusses in the thread as usual to decide who to lynch, who seems suspicious, etc. If you have a role that usually moves at night, you send PMs to the moderator telling her what you want to do.
Pyrolizard413 wrote on 2019-02-11 17:02:25:
Mafia members receive quicktopics (essentially private discussion boards) to discuss moves in (like the mafia phase in IRL mafia, except you don't have to stay quiet and emphatically point XD). Everyone discusses in the thread as usual to decide who to lynch, who seems suspicious, etc. If you have a role that usually moves at night, you send PMs to the moderator telling her what you want to do.
FRT +3 | She/her/hers | ISTP
Awesome! Thanks!
Awesome! Thanks!
Du1Zmc2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32