Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Day After Valentine's Mafia [D1]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
@MagykalWagykal psst.... I signed up as a sub, not a player! I'm busy the first few days of the game.
@MagykalWagykal psst.... I signed up as a sub, not a player! I'm busy the first few days of the game.
Yes, there are zeros in my username. Don't ping bookworm by mistake! Fr+3, she/her
@B00KW0RM

Oops! xD Thanks for telling me!
@B00KW0RM

Oops! xD Thanks for telling me!
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
@Finnallia
@zona
@Oralee
@rluie
@Warriorgirl1234
@Airplanefoxx
@FunFilledWTFery
@clw23
@Crumbleless
@EmbertheSkywing
@tiyonna43
@FlameBunny
@AverageNotNormal
@Pyrolizard413
@SpiderQueen8
@B00KW0RM

Alright, guys, go ahead and start posting introductions or whatever! :) I'll send out roles and kick of the game as soon as I can! Have fun!
@Finnallia
@zona
@Oralee
@rluie
@Warriorgirl1234
@Airplanefoxx
@FunFilledWTFery
@clw23
@Crumbleless
@EmbertheSkywing
@tiyonna43
@FlameBunny
@AverageNotNormal
@Pyrolizard413
@SpiderQueen8
@B00KW0RM

Alright, guys, go ahead and start posting introductions or whatever! :) I'll send out roles and kick of the game as soon as I can! Have fun!
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
it begins (guys please do not lynch me day one this time i atleast wanna live a day
it begins (guys please do not lynch me day one this time i atleast wanna live a day
My pronouns are he/him or drae/draer also please click these babs
https://www.deviantart.com/jules2800/gallery/ (art stuff
Do you lynch D1?
In forum mafia? I'm inclined to. It gets one information. However, if everyone's talking and no one seems suspicious, I'm a bit more leery of it. I'd rather pick a mildly sus or less active player to lynch D1.

What are your thoughts on sheeping/lurking?
If someone does either I'm inclined to lynch. Sheeping is most definitely one I'll try to get you lynched for unless you have a good reason. IF you lurk despire requests to participate more, I'll probably try to lynch you as well unless I have good reason to believe you're a useful role.

Previous mafia experience?
Plenty of IRL mafia experience, one forum mafia game (Day After Christmas mafia)

What do you think of people who role-reveal/slip early game or for no apparent reason? I find it concerning, though it depends on the lean of the role. If a scum role, I'd be worried about a jester. If a useful role...depends on the role and reasons they might have.

Should vigs rando-shoot? No. If we have to do random killing of any form, let's stick to one type and do it democratically.

Random fact about you?
I love books. Maybe more than I should given I've left schoolwork undone because of it (and stay up too late finishing books), but hey.
Do you lynch D1?
In forum mafia? I'm inclined to. It gets one information. However, if everyone's talking and no one seems suspicious, I'm a bit more leery of it. I'd rather pick a mildly sus or less active player to lynch D1.

If someone does either I'm inclined to lynch. Sheeping is most definitely one I'll try to get you lynched for unless you have a good reason. IF you lurk despire requests to participate more, I'll probably try to lynch you as well unless I have good reason to believe you're a useful role.

Plenty of IRL mafia experience, one forum mafia game (Day After Christmas mafia)

What do you think of people who role-reveal/slip early game or for no apparent reason? I find it concerning, though it depends on the lean of the role. If a scum role, I'd be worried about a jester. If a useful role...depends on the role and reasons they might have.

Should vigs rando-shoot? No. If we have to do random killing of any form, let's stick to one type and do it democratically.

Random fact about you?
I love books. Maybe more than I should given I've left schoolwork undone because of it (and stay up too late finishing books), but hey.
FRT +3 | She/her/hers | ISTP
Never played a game of mafia in real life or on FR... I have played town of salem though... I hope this a is a super fun game for all of us! Mafia or otherwise... :)
Never played a game of mafia in real life or on FR... I have played town of salem though... I hope this a is a super fun game for all of us! Mafia or otherwise... :)
Lawful Neutral, FR Time +3, He/Him/His, ENFP-T, Syltherin, Scorpio, Scorsci, Avid Lover Of All Skydancers and Spirals
Hello folks! I'm Matches. You can also call me Fery. I'm currently at work, so can't do too much posting for now.
Hello folks! I'm Matches. You can also call me Fery. I'm currently at work, so can't do too much posting for now.
"What do you mean I'm not allowed to keep the wild gryphon as a pet?!"
Heyo!!

Do you lynch D1?
I prefer not to, but in some cases I think it's necessary.

The lurkers and people sheeping add nothing to the game and make it more difficult.

I've played a bunch of games on here before and plentiy of Town of Salem.

What do you think of people who role-reveal/slip early game or for no apparent reason?
I don't believe them or trust them.

Should vigs rando-shoot?
Nah, that takes the fun out of things.

Random fact about you?
I love theater! I've been performing for 12 years now.

I won't be on that much today since I'm celebrating my birthday.
Heyo!!

Do you lynch D1?
I prefer not to, but in some cases I think it's necessary.

The lurkers and people sheeping add nothing to the game and make it more difficult.

I've played a bunch of games on here before and plentiy of Town of Salem.

What do you think of people who role-reveal/slip early game or for no apparent reason?
I don't believe them or trust them.

Should vigs rando-shoot?
Nah, that takes the fun out of things.

Random fact about you?
I love theater! I've been performing for 12 years now.

I won't be on that much today since I'm celebrating my birthday.
Mira | He/They | FR +14
Hello there, I'm Ember, she/her and FR+2. Also, I just got up, so I'm a bit tired.

Do you lynch D1?

This might change, but still not a big fan of it.

Lurking isn't as suss as sheeping for me. Try not to do either, though. I'll call it out if I see someone posting on other threads but this one.

I played.... 15-16 mafia games on here (I have a list on my profile). I've also played RL Mafia, Town of Salem, and a little bit of EpicMafia, although I kept getting lynched because I had no avatar.

I don't suss them, but I wouldn't recommend it. It could get you killed real fast.

Should vigs rando-shoot?

Don't

Random fact about you?

I'm learning how to animate.
Hello there, I'm Ember, she/her and FR+2. Also, I just got up, so I'm a bit tired.

Do you lynch D1?

This might change, but still not a big fan of it.

Lurking isn't as suss as sheeping for me. Try not to do either, though. I'll call it out if I see someone posting on other threads but this one.

I played.... 15-16 mafia games on here (I have a list on my profile). I've also played RL Mafia, Town of Salem, and a little bit of EpicMafia, although I kept getting lynched because I had no avatar.

I don't suss them, but I wouldn't recommend it. It could get you killed real fast.

Should vigs rando-shoot?

Don't

Random fact about you?

I'm learning how to animate.
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
@Warriorgirl1234 Oh, happy birthday! :D
@Warriorgirl1234 Oh, happy birthday! :D
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32