Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Archivist's Abstruse Enigma '19! [OVER]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21

Table of Contentsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx::

xxxxxAnd So It...xxxxx

BEGINS!!

xxxxxxBonjour my friends! You've been pinged due to interest in our game, and thusly you can find all the information on the front page! Some of the bonus things will come just a tad bit later since I still have to work on them, but keep an eye out! I'll let you know when they're out! Front page also has the first riddle of the week!

xxxxxxMay you enjoy the game and although it's not officially out yet (may 6:00 FR come soon!), may you have an absolutely wonderful Crystalline Gala!

@jbapple, @Deladria, @inn, @Undermom, @HedwigHufflepuff, @Thoroughbred, @Myndris, @yellowstarfish, @Gravebloom, @Eyry, @Meyoline, @AchromaticSpark, @Venusian, @Leopardmask, @fosterson, @Pleasant, @Skyeset, @Katsuokai, @Raiko, @DarkWolf133, @Hikaye, @Hinumi, @Irien, @LavenderAmethyst, @Cheshly, @Disillusionist, @Aquatic, @Adriel, @Cuileann, @AithneOnik, @NicoleEirin, @Katelle, @magpietellme, @Stanzascale, @Eialyne, @CowboyMouth, @Aradan, @Yuubi, @Infinity14, @Watercolour, @idlewildly, @Delcat, @KairinRose, @DraigTeg, @Forestwolf, @Shougoney, @brighteningskies, @felistopaz, @BlackwatchGenji, @AthenaCorvus, @Elisse
@jbapple, @Deladria, @Undermom, @MoonlitCacti, @Gravebloom, @Eyry, @Meyoline, @AchromaticSpark, @Venusian, @Leopardmask, @fosterson, @Skyeset, @Katsuokai, @Raiko, @DarkWolf133, @Hikaye, @Irien, @LavenderAmethyst, @Cheshly, @Disillusionist, @Aquatic, @Adriel, @Cuileann, @AithneOnik, @NicoleEirin, @Katelle, @Eialyne, @CowboyMouth, @Aradan, @Sidegrinder, @Infinity14, @Watercolour, @idlewildly, @Delcat, @Shougoney, @brighteningskies, @felistopaz, @AthenaCorvus, @Elisse

xxxxxAnd So It...xxxxx

BEGINS!!

xxxxxxBonjour my friends! You've been pinged due to interest in our game, and thusly you can find all the information on the front page! Some of the bonus things will come just a tad bit later since I still have to work on them, but keep an eye out! I'll let you know when they're out! Front page also has the first riddle of the week!

xxxxxxMay you enjoy the game and although it's not officially out yet (may 6:00 FR come soon!), may you have an absolutely wonderful Crystalline Gala!

@jbapple, @Deladria, @inn, @Undermom, @HedwigHufflepuff, @Thoroughbred, @Myndris, @yellowstarfish, @Gravebloom, @Eyry, @Meyoline, @AchromaticSpark, @Venusian, @Leopardmask, @fosterson, @Pleasant, @Skyeset, @Katsuokai, @Raiko, @DarkWolf133, @Hikaye, @Hinumi, @Irien, @LavenderAmethyst, @Cheshly, @Disillusionist, @Aquatic, @Adriel, @Cuileann, @AithneOnik, @NicoleEirin, @Katelle, @magpietellme, @Stanzascale, @Eialyne, @CowboyMouth, @Aradan, @Yuubi, @Infinity14, @Watercolour, @idlewildly, @Delcat, @KairinRose, @DraigTeg, @Forestwolf, @Shougoney, @brighteningskies, @felistopaz, @BlackwatchGenji, @AthenaCorvus, @Elisse
@jbapple, @Deladria, @Undermom, @MoonlitCacti, @Gravebloom, @Eyry, @Meyoline, @AchromaticSpark, @Venusian, @Leopardmask, @fosterson, @Skyeset, @Katsuokai, @Raiko, @DarkWolf133, @Hikaye, @Irien, @LavenderAmethyst, @Cheshly, @Disillusionist, @Aquatic, @Adriel, @Cuileann, @AithneOnik, @NicoleEirin, @Katelle, @Eialyne, @CowboyMouth, @Aradan, @Sidegrinder, @Infinity14, @Watercolour, @idlewildly, @Delcat, @Shougoney, @brighteningskies, @felistopaz, @AthenaCorvus, @Elisse

AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
I'm off to bed but ONWARD!
I hope I have everything set up properly x'D
I'm off to bed but ONWARD!
I hope I have everything set up properly x'D
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
How exciting!
How exciting!
Gem sales
please add me to the pinglist, thank you!
please add me to the pinglist, thank you!
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

fest skins & umas for sale!

let your dreams take flight
_______________qd7QmLu.png
This looks like it'll be fun! Looking forward to Crystalline (and boy 6:00 FR time needs to come faster)!
This looks like it'll be fun! Looking forward to Crystalline (and boy 6:00 FR time needs to come faster)!

__snek, snek, let down your necc
_ 5RUhw7e.gifmISblcI.gifXjw0MAJ.gif
add me to the pinglist please, thank you!
add me to the pinglist please, thank you!
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
add me to the daily pinglist, will you? :-)
add me to the daily pinglist, will you? :-)
23853.png
beetle1_by_rhvbarb-dbt7klj.gif klaus . they/them

10+ FR Time

990.png
@Alyxsandre Can you add me to the daly pinglist? Thank you!
@Alyxsandre Can you add me to the daly pinglist? Thank you!
kI7B1wB.png
webp_net_gifmaker_by_cxndy_lace-dbe956u.gif

FR time +9 | >Instagram
@Alyxsandre can you add me to the daily pinglist please?
@Alyxsandre can you add me to the daily pinglist please?
GyTxqUF.png
Oh my god, i love this game!

Thank you for making it, subspecies need more love <3

Am i on the daily ping list? If not add me please =D
Oh my god, i love this game!

Thank you for making it, subspecies need more love <3

Am i on the daily ping list? If not add me please =D
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests