Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | KitC (discussion - waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 765 766
Well i get that but this is looking somewhat in the perspective of the dragons too but anyway its all good no matter what i guess. but i still think its the jewller cause the hints are important
Well i get that but this is looking somewhat in the perspective of the dragons too but anyway its all good no matter what i guess. but i still think its the jewller cause the hints are important
My pronouns are he/him or drae/draer also please click these babs
https://www.deviantart.com/jules2800/gallery/ (art stuff
It's true that the roles are decided via RNG, but upon choosing the killer, I'll make sure the kills or attempted kills somehow hint at the killer's identity. (As seen from game one)
It's true that the roles are decided via RNG, but upon choosing the killer, I'll make sure the kills or attempted kills somehow hint at the killer's identity. (As seen from game one)
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
ah, I see now!
ah, I see now!
0hdzmy0.png
Wow, I have so many suspicions. I'm thinking either the Merchant, Botanist or Jeweller. At the moment the jeweller. I changed my mind on my main two suspects. My main two suspects are the Botanist and the Jeweller, not the Merchant so much. ((EDIT: realised I worded this wrong. What I said previously: "At the moment the jeweller but I changed my mind." made it sound like I changed my vote but I didn't.))
Hey, what if the Botanist asked the clan leader to send Snow there? Maybe the Botanist has a few plants there she takes care of but was suspicious or worried about going there, so Snow was sent to Scout it out?
Also, we don't know that Snow was a guard, someone could have guarded him? I think?
But the Botanist could be innocent or the prime suspect. Like she could have stolen a trap from the Jeweller to make it look like the Jeweller is the prime suspect. Been worried about minding plants at the gorge and had the leader sent the Scout to check it out. Eh, not likely so I'm sticking to the Jeweller. Lol!
Wow, I have so many suspicions. I'm thinking either the Merchant, Botanist or Jeweller. At the moment the jeweller. I changed my mind on my main two suspects. My main two suspects are the Botanist and the Jeweller, not the Merchant so much. ((EDIT: realised I worded this wrong. What I said previously: "At the moment the jeweller but I changed my mind." made it sound like I changed my vote but I didn't.))
Hey, what if the Botanist asked the clan leader to send Snow there? Maybe the Botanist has a few plants there she takes care of but was suspicious or worried about going there, so Snow was sent to Scout it out?
Also, we don't know that Snow was a guard, someone could have guarded him? I think?
But the Botanist could be innocent or the prime suspect. Like she could have stolen a trap from the Jeweller to make it look like the Jeweller is the prime suspect. Been worried about minding plants at the gorge and had the leader sent the Scout to check it out. Eh, not likely so I'm sticking to the Jeweller. Lol!
Ping me to get my attention! If I don't reply within 24hrs: Ping me again!
My Quick Links
KitC Session | KitC Discussion | My Wishlist
Previous usernames: ShiftingFox
Hmm... I think a leader could ask a lot of things from other dragons, including chains and plants to create the trap. And no one would really question her...
I'm not really sure though.
Hmm... I think a leader could ask a lot of things from other dragons, including chains and plants to create the trap. And no one would really question her...
I'm not really sure though.
0hdzmy0.png
True! But I honestly don't think it would be the leader. Also, I just read everyone else's messages on here. I'm feeling like a copy-cat now. Sunethesona already highlighted almost everything I've said.
True! But I honestly don't think it would be the leader. Also, I just read everyone else's messages on here. I'm feeling like a copy-cat now. Sunethesona already highlighted almost everything I've said.
My Quick Links
Its cool that you repeated ya kinda said it better though just gonna say everthing that makes the leader suspicious also makes me suspicious.im sure vito could ask for the same things. Just wanna point it out :P. (Btw vito is vitomirs nickname for anyone who dosnt realize)
Its cool that you repeated ya kinda said it better though just gonna say everthing that makes the leader suspicious also makes me suspicious.im sure vito could ask for the same things. Just wanna point it out :P. (Btw vito is vitomirs nickname for anyone who dosnt realize)
My pronouns are he/him or drae/draer also please click these babs
https://www.deviantart.com/jules2800/gallery/ (art stuff
I don't think it would be Fallon too. I mean it's kinda too obvious?? And I think it's weird how the trap wasn't just lying on the ground, it flew out of the ground. This is no normal trap. Magic perhaps? The floral scent is weird as well...
While the first clue of Fallon sending Snow there to check it out, we don't know for sure that Fallon was the one who wanted that. It's possible that the killer, aka someone Fallon trusted, asked her to ask Snow. And besides that first clue, the rest of the story doesn't explain how Fallon made the trap fly out of the ground or why there was a floral scent.

Overall I think there are three clues in the first kill
1) Fallon told Snow to go there and check things out. Either Fallon is the killer, which I doubt due to that being too obvious, or someone Fallon trusted asked her as the leader to give the order.
2) There was a fresh flora scent. Where did that come from? The botanist springs to mind, but again, I feel that would be too simple. Flowers aren't that hard to come by.
3) The trap. The flying one. Seems to me that this is our biggest clue. Not many can create a trap, and animate it to fly. There could be both magic and metalwork involved in this, neither of which Fallon can do. While metalwork may bring to mind the jeweller, remember that the trap flies as well.

There are possibly more clues than this, but for now this is what I see :)
I don't think it would be Fallon too. I mean it's kinda too obvious?? And I think it's weird how the trap wasn't just lying on the ground, it flew out of the ground. This is no normal trap. Magic perhaps? The floral scent is weird as well...
While the first clue of Fallon sending Snow there to check it out, we don't know for sure that Fallon was the one who wanted that. It's possible that the killer, aka someone Fallon trusted, asked her to ask Snow. And besides that first clue, the rest of the story doesn't explain how Fallon made the trap fly out of the ground or why there was a floral scent.

Overall I think there are three clues in the first kill
1) Fallon told Snow to go there and check things out. Either Fallon is the killer, which I doubt due to that being too obvious, or someone Fallon trusted asked her as the leader to give the order.
2) There was a fresh flora scent. Where did that come from? The botanist springs to mind, but again, I feel that would be too simple. Flowers aren't that hard to come by.
3) The trap. The flying one. Seems to me that this is our biggest clue. Not many can create a trap, and animate it to fly. There could be both magic and metalwork involved in this, neither of which Fallon can do. While metalwork may bring to mind the jeweller, remember that the trap flies as well.

There are possibly more clues than this, but for now this is what I see :)
Wow, I completed missed that detail! Now I can understand why a mage was suspected.

EDIT: Are there any other dragons that can perform magic besides the mages?
Wow, I completed missed that detail! Now I can understand why a mage was suspected.

EDIT: Are there any other dragons that can perform magic besides the mages?
My Quick Links
oh my... we should really create some kind of clue record...
oh my... we should really create some kind of clue record...
0hdzmy0.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 765 766