Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | KitC (discussion - waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 765 766
Oof I slept all through of this

I hope I don't die in the first round lol
Oof I slept all through of this

I hope I don't die in the first round lol

yuh
Hey, I was reading every clan members' profile and Ihaia's link is wrong:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2548744/16#post_36036268
Hey, I was reading every clan members' profile and Ihaia's link is wrong:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2548744/16#post_36036268
pNeMP39.pngMLACkpO.pngkKWypF0.pngnNnmo6E.png4zBL86C.png
@Starwindrider the link to Ihaia’s sign up is wrong. It takes us to somewhere else
@Starwindrider the link to Ihaia’s sign up is wrong. It takes us to somewhere else
Well, it's half past midnight here, so bed time for me clanmates! I'll see you around 1 or 2 am server time.
Well, it's half past midnight here, so bed time for me clanmates! I'll see you around 1 or 2 am server time.
pNeMP39.pngMLACkpO.pngkKWypF0.pngnNnmo6E.png4zBL86C.png
All I can say is, dang thats a quick role reveal...
Snow is a guard.
All I can say is, dang thats a quick role reveal...
Snow is a guard.
i currently dont see enough evidence for anyone so im just giving a somewhat good guess i think
i currently dont see enough evidence for anyone so im just giving a somewhat good guess i think
My pronouns are he/him or drae/draer also please click these babs
https://www.deviantart.com/jules2800/gallery/ (art stuff
@Starwindrider Could I be added to the pinglist for the next rounds?
@Starwindrider Could I be added to the pinglist for the next rounds?
2lwv2f.gif Invisible Spacing text to push tree image to the right..
Sprinkles|They/Them|HoO/PJO lover|Starkid obsessed|Wishlist
i see a bit of evidence. why would Snow go to that area? because Fallon told her to. And don't forget it's a place where no one usually goes, because of the danger. and fallon should know this, as the clan leader. so why would fallon even send her there? perhaps so she could get lured into their trap and, well, die.
this is only 1 piece of evidence i found, there could be more.
like how snow was lured by a sweet flowery smell. who's most familiar with those smells? ushadax. the botanist.
and i do agree with you @sunethesona, it is possible that the chain was made by the jeweller, but i think i'll have to vote Fallon on this one.
(note that anyone could be the killer since it's chosen via RNG)
(i have no idea if i should put all this in the actual one cos i dont wanna have an official vote yet)
i see a bit of evidence. why would Snow go to that area? because Fallon told her to. And don't forget it's a place where no one usually goes, because of the danger. and fallon should know this, as the clan leader. so why would fallon even send her there? perhaps so she could get lured into their trap and, well, die.
this is only 1 piece of evidence i found, there could be more.
like how snow was lured by a sweet flowery smell. who's most familiar with those smells? ushadax. the botanist.
and i do agree with you @sunethesona, it is possible that the chain was made by the jeweller, but i think i'll have to vote Fallon on this one.
(note that anyone could be the killer since it's chosen via RNG)
(i have no idea if i should put all this in the actual one cos i dont wanna have an official vote yet)
0hdzmy0.png
but why would the leader be the killer i mean it kinda seems like it probbably wouldnt be
my suspects are the merchant the jewller and the botanist
the merchant i stepped off though cause they were killer last game (the person who was killer) but theyed have access to the chains and the flowers

but your right it could be fallon but im going to say no for now
but why would the leader be the killer i mean it kinda seems like it probbably wouldnt be
my suspects are the merchant the jewller and the botanist
the merchant i stepped off though cause they were killer last game (the person who was killer) but theyed have access to the chains and the flowers

but your right it could be fallon but im going to say no for now
My pronouns are he/him or drae/draer also please click these babs
https://www.deviantart.com/jules2800/gallery/ (art stuff
i mean, since it's RNG picking the roles (star told me) there technically doesn't need to be a motive. A killer is a killer. Even the sweetest, nicest dragon could be plotting to kill everyone. If the RNG works out, that's what happens.
i mean, since it's RNG picking the roles (star told me) there technically doesn't need to be a motive. A killer is a killer. Even the sweetest, nicest dragon could be plotting to kill everyone. If the RNG works out, that's what happens.
0hdzmy0.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 765 766