Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | KitC (discussion - waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 468 469 470 471 472 ... 765 766
@Ragsy @Dreymagine @TheAceOfSpades @FrostyyKittens
Hey, the seventeenth game is starting and 48 hours is up! Just a reminder to sign up with your forms or ping Starwindrider if you would like to step out.
@Ragsy @Dreymagine @TheAceOfSpades @FrostyyKittens
Hey, the seventeenth game is starting and 48 hours is up! Just a reminder to sign up with your forms or ping Starwindrider if you would like to step out.
vCpXIIE.png
~> Greyh0und
~> Fr +3
~> Feel free to ping/PM!
~> Resident Idiot
6ilpu14.png
@Starwindrider

Sadly, I'm busy. So I'll have to drop out!
@Starwindrider

Sadly, I'm busy. So I'll have to drop out!
menacing_sphinx.png > Mono / Fox
> They/them / She/they
> Major Persona Obsession; P3,,!!
> Artist / Fox Therian / Writer
@Ragsy Gotcha! I'll move you back to game 18.
@FrostyyKittens Alright! Will you be joining another waitlist or leaving entirely?

@GushyUwU @craftbaobao2
Hello! Two players from game 17 have stepped down, you're in for game 17! Do post your form within 24 hours. If you'd like to stay in game 18, do ping and inform me.
@Ragsy Gotcha! I'll move you back to game 18.
@FrostyyKittens Alright! Will you be joining another waitlist or leaving entirely?

@GushyUwU @craftbaobao2
Hello! Two players from game 17 have stepped down, you're in for game 17! Do post your form within 24 hours. If you'd like to stay in game 18, do ping and inform me.
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
Username: craftbaobao2 Dragon name: Migora Gender: Female Breed: Pearlcatcher Rank: Nature rep/Head gardener Image: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57552235][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/575523/57552235_350.png[/img][/url] Short description: Migora is a sweet caring dragon who is always growing a new plant or giving gifts to neighbors. She wouldn't hurt a soul. Or would she? Will you devote to this game for as long as it will run, and are you aware that if you are idle, you will be removed?: Yes
Username: craftbaobao2
Dragon name: Migora
Breed: Pearlcatcher
Image: 57552235_350.png
Short description: Migora is a sweet caring dragon who is always growing a new plant or giving gifts to neighbors. She wouldn't hurt a soul. Or would she?
Will you devote to this game for as long as it will run, and are you aware that if you are idle, you will be removed?: Yes
4oO1RBo.png e iS1bBip.png GZrdw3A.png e
Craftbaobao2

She/Her || Idiot || FR +0

e
barinhas47.gif
e
e
e GZrdw3A.png iS1bBip.png e
Hello, I'm Craft! I'm not very active.
Hey @Starwindrider I pinged to ask to go on the waitlist but it liijs like it got missed. Could I go on the waitlist please?
Hey @Starwindrider I pinged to ask to go on the waitlist but it liijs like it got missed. Could I go on the waitlist please?
My pencil is my wand, my imagination my magic. I spin worlds from words and planets from pencils, for I am a writer and an artist and above all a creator.

ey/em, FR+8,
@Starwindrider

Another wait list!
@Starwindrider

Another wait list!
menacing_sphinx.png > Mono / Fox
> They/them / She/they
> Major Persona Obsession; P3,,!!
> Artist / Fox Therian / Writer
@DarkYnx @subernabur @CrazyAKApanda
You're up for round 17! Please submit your forms within 24 hours or ping Starwindrider if you'd like to stay in game 18.

@Starwindrider
I'm moving down the list!
@DarkYnx @subernabur @CrazyAKApanda
You're up for round 17! Please submit your forms within 24 hours or ping Starwindrider if you'd like to stay in game 18.

@Starwindrider
I'm moving down the list!
vCpXIIE.png
~> Greyh0und
~> Fr +3
~> Feel free to ping/PM!
~> Resident Idiot
6ilpu14.png
Wait what- ok then .-. submitting form.
Wait what- ok then .-. submitting form.
ImLwTCX.pngNew_Ice_Banner.png Hello! Call me Crazy or Panda.
-I accept friend requests if I know you
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
New_Ice_Banner.pngImLwTCX.png
@Greyh0und Username: CrazyAKApanda Dragon Name: Simoeis Gender: Female Breed: Guardian Rank: Healer in training Image: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62393105][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/623932/62393105_350.png[/img][/url] Short Description: (Backstory in her bio) Simoeis began learning how to be a healer to help others out and keep them from feeling the pain she has to deal with. She uses a familiar to help guide her around for she is almost fully blind. She loves to talk with others for it's really all she can do without being in danger. She also likes exploring her imagination when alone, she daydreams quite often unless focused on something. Will you devote time to this game for as long as it will run, and are you aware that if you are idle, you will be removed?: yes
@Greyh0und
Username: CrazyAKApanda
Dragon Name: Simoeis
Breed: Guardian
Image: 62393105_350.png
Short Description: (Backstory in her bio) Simoeis began learning how to be a healer to help others out and keep them from feeling the pain she has to deal with. She uses a familiar to help guide her around for she is almost fully blind. She loves to talk with others for it's really all she can do without being in danger. She also likes exploring her imagination when alone, she daydreams quite often unless focused on something.
Will you devote time to this game for as long as it will run, and are you aware that if you are idle, you will be removed?: yes
ImLwTCX.pngNew_Ice_Banner.png Hello! Call me Crazy or Panda.
-I accept friend requests if I know you
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
New_Ice_Banner.pngImLwTCX.png
@Starwindrider Yes, I'd like to stay in the game, please! ^^
Is it starting now?
@Starwindrider Yes, I'd like to stay in the game, please! ^^
Is it starting now?
7+ FR
1 2 ... 468 469 470 471 472 ... 765 766