Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | KitC (discussion - waitlist open!)
24 Hours Until the 5 day limit!
@Oxyzee, your vote is required!
Had to double post but it's been an entire day since my last
24 Hours Until the 5 day limit!
@Oxyzee, your vote is required!
Had to double post but it's been an entire day since my last
vCpXIIE.png
~> Greyh0und
~> Fr +3
~> Feel free to ping/PM!
~> Resident Idiot
6ilpu14.png
@Starwindrider
add me to game 12 list
@Starwindrider
add me to game 12 list
q51t97a.png3PDBxZS.pngTB2a5e7.png
Dear fellows,

Not to be a petty annoying jerk but...I did say that Cas is innocent or at least less likely to be behind this. And-I was right.
So stand by for my next "investigation" analysis list in the next kill.

-Sincerely,Wyvern
Dear fellows,

Not to be a petty annoying jerk but...I did say that Cas is innocent or at least less likely to be behind this. And-I was right.
So stand by for my next "investigation" analysis list in the next kill.

-Sincerely,Wyvern
1623183848670.png Clan Tainted shadows
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
"Don't forget to smile from time to time."
1617910529009-1.png Always interested in RPing!
Bio codes! (Free)
Sure, noted, just don't expect it to be any better received.
Sure, noted, just don't expect it to be any better received.
I don't,if I did I wouldn't have gone through the hassle of brainstorming at all.
But thanks for warning me Joxar,will certainly keep it in mind.
Also,I don't mean to be rude or offend anybody here.
I don't,if I did I wouldn't have gone through the hassle of brainstorming at all.
But thanks for warning me Joxar,will certainly keep it in mind.
Also,I don't mean to be rude or offend anybody here.
1623183848670.png Clan Tainted shadows
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
"Don't forget to smile from time to time."
1617910529009-1.png Always interested in RPing!
Bio codes! (Free)
Dear Shadow,

Just because you don’t seem like a suspect doesn’t mean you aren’t possibly the killer, there’s technically a 1/13 chance of anyone being killer.

Sincerely,
The quell killer who was thought to be innocent for the majority of the game, and won thanks to that
Z
Dear Shadow,

Just because you don’t seem like a suspect doesn’t mean you aren’t possibly the killer, there’s technically a 1/13 chance of anyone being killer.

Sincerely,
The quell killer who was thought to be innocent for the majority of the game, and won thanks to that
Z
B7_L.pngo324-d01-Gay-Screeching.png4qRIVLU.pngcDKoVmo.pngo324-d02-Gay-Screeching.pngT24.pngo324-d04-Gay-Screeching.pngaKdV5MN.pngE3sjxsi.pngm5Wt3n0.png
BJ6ik2C.png
Yeah, that's basically the point I didn't want to say.
Motive means nothing in this game.
It's the killers that look innocent that win.

Sincerely, the only maingame killer to win (because I was only voted for once in the last round of votes)
Yeah, that's basically the point I didn't want to say.
Motive means nothing in this game.
It's the killers that look innocent that win.

Sincerely, the only maingame killer to win (because I was only voted for once in the last round of votes)
hmmm can someone tell me how the quarter quell went? i didnt play it
hmmm can someone tell me how the quarter quell went? i didnt play it
@DuskofDawn12
The long and short of the quarter quell is that the killer was a mute Skydancer who was not considered a suspect until the witness was killed, which was pretty late game, and even then it took until the last exile before he was a legitimate suspect.
At the end of the game four dragons got away with their life as the killer and one of the suspects made a deal to let there be a double exile in the end in place of a final kill, so the killer technically did win. It was me, I was killer
Oh also the killers were hella brutal, and the only clues at the end of the game were “he’s bigger than ____”
So yeah.
@DuskofDawn12
The long and short of the quarter quell is that the killer was a mute Skydancer who was not considered a suspect until the witness was killed, which was pretty late game, and even then it took until the last exile before he was a legitimate suspect.
At the end of the game four dragons got away with their life as the killer and one of the suspects made a deal to let there be a double exile in the end in place of a final kill, so the killer technically did win. It was me, I was killer
Oh also the killers were hella brutal, and the only clues at the end of the game were “he’s bigger than ____”
So yeah.
B7_L.pngo324-d01-Gay-Screeching.png4qRIVLU.pngcDKoVmo.pngo324-d02-Gay-Screeching.pngT24.pngo324-d04-Gay-Screeching.pngaKdV5MN.pngE3sjxsi.pngm5Wt3n0.png
BJ6ik2C.png
A mute skydancer... double exile at least its a tie i guess
A mute skydancer... double exile at least its a tie i guess