Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Killers in the Clan (waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 448 449
[center][size=5][emoji=crescent moon 2][b][u]The Nighttime[/u][/b][emoji=crescent moon 2][/size][/center] [quote=The Kill] [center][emoji=skull] ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ [emoji=skull][/center] Redclaw, after a long day of training, returned back to her den. She really missed having Dawnbringer train with her, because the other Wildclaw was an exceptional fighter. A shame that she was exiled. Half closing her eyes, Redclaw didn't notice that she walked into the wrong den until she noticed that the clutter did not belong in her den. "Oops, sorry Dawnbringer," she whispered, backing out of her friend's den. Walking back to hers, she noticed that she had a package from someone. The note on top wrote, "Thanks for all your hard work and protecting the Clan single-handedly. Please do accept this! -Anon" Opening it, Redclaw saw a pack of food. Finally, dinner. She settled down and looked it over, finding there to have quite a lot of food, including a turkey. Biting into the turkey, she thought she tasted something funny, but didn't think too much about it. Later in the evening, Redclaw would be found dead in her den, due to ingesting poisonous Tropical Seaslug. Aldebaran packed her bags and left the Clan soon after, saddened by the death of her best friend. [/quote] [emoji=ping][b]Aah... You lost more than one...[/b] [u]Redclaw and Aldebaran were the Inseparable.[/u] [tl;dr: The Killer poisoned Redclaw with Tropical Seaslug. Aldebaran left the Clan soon after. ] [emoji=comment]The Voting starts now, put in your post who you would vote to exile as the killer. You may also discuss or put in your assumptions/facts [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2558325]here[/url] until The Voting ends. Everyone, if you want to be pinged for future games, tell me! [emoji=subscription update]@UnicornCrazy @CHEERI @Jayflying @Sparkbreeze @KingMoriarty @Minibani @PencilAura @ObsidianHyena @Winterrox66 @YoukaiMinori @IndineWestepa @zona @HolyShipper @Articuno2011 @GoddessofCarries [quote=Current Allegiances] [img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/190206/d5a9e863a88adfc065dc77a5ae01393f.png[/img] [emoji=gold crown][b]Leader:[/b] Jean | Female | Pearlcatcher | UnicornCrazy | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2558325/229#post_37530892]Link[/url] [emoji=silver crown][b]2nd in Command:[/b] Sunburst | Male | Wildclaw | CHEERI | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2558325/230#post_37538640]Link[/url] [emoji=book][b]Diplomat:[/b] [s]Shadowslash | Male | Pearlcatcher | Jayflying | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2558325/231#post_37544594]Link[/url][/s] [emoji=gold star][b]Astronomer:[/b] [s]Essence | Female | Pearlcatcher | Sparkbreeze | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2558325/229#post_37530620]Link[/url][/s] [emoji=apparel helm][b]Necromancers:[/b] [s]Erdolliel | Female | Imperial | KingMoriarty | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2558325/230#post_37531996]Link[/url][/s] Cherus | Male | Skydancer | Minibani | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2558325/231#post_37545203]Link[/url] [emoji=wizard hat][b]Witch:[/b] [s]Aldebaran | Female | Fae | PencilAura | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2558325/237#post_37606830]Link[/url][/s] [emoji=cauldron][b]Sorcerer:[/b] Obsidian | Male | Bogsneak Baby | ObsidianHyena | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2558325/230#post_37534880]Link[/url] [emoji=crystal ball][b]Mystic:[/b] Kaleidoscope | Female | Coatl | Winterrox66 | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2558325/237#post_37601609]Link[/url] [emoji=blue vial][b]Potion Maker:[/b] Glacier | Male | Tundra | YoukaiMinori | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2558325/230#post_37537362]Link[/url] [emoji=d20][b]Gamemaker:[/b] Silver | Female | Spiral Baby | IndineWestepa | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2558325/232#post_37562312]Link[/url] [emoji=dice][b]Local Troublemaker:[/b] [s]Delph | Female | Spiral Baby | zona | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2558325/229#post_37530775]Link[/url][/s] [emoji=blue gem][b]Local Jerk:[/b] Krese | Male | Imperial | HolyShipper | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2558325/230#post_37537180]Link[/url] [emoji=sword and shield][b]Warriors:[/b] [s]Redclaw | Female | Wildclaw | Articuno2011 | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2558325/229#post_37530693]Link[/url][/s] [s]Dawnbringer | Female | Wildclaw | GoddessofCarries | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2558325/234#post_37589788]Link[/url][/s] [emoji=familiar heart][b]Relations:[/b] Jean -> [s]Delph[/s], Silver (adopted) [s]Redclaw[/s] x Sunburst -> none ? x ? -> [s]Erdolliel[/s], [s]Essence[/s] ? x ? -> Glacier, Cherus, Kaleidoscope [ 3 females // 5 males // 8 total ] [/quote]
The Nighttime
The Kill wrote:
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Redclaw, after a long day of training, returned back to her den. She really missed having Dawnbringer train with her, because the other Wildclaw was an exceptional fighter. A shame that she was exiled.

Half closing her eyes, Redclaw didn't notice that she walked into the wrong den until she noticed that the clutter did not belong in her den. "Oops, sorry Dawnbringer," she whispered, backing out of her friend's den.

Walking back to hers, she noticed that she had a package from someone. The note on top wrote, "Thanks for all your hard work and protecting the Clan single-handedly. Please do accept this! -Anon"

Opening it, Redclaw saw a pack of food. Finally, dinner. She settled down and looked it over, finding there to have quite a lot of food, including a turkey. Biting into the turkey, she thought she tasted something funny, but didn't think too much about it.

Later in the evening, Redclaw would be found dead in her den, due to ingesting poisonous Tropical Seaslug. Aldebaran packed her bags and left the Clan soon after, saddened by the death of her best friend.

Aah... You lost more than one...
Redclaw and Aldebaran were the Inseparable.

[tl;dr: The Killer poisoned Redclaw with Tropical Seaslug. Aldebaran left the Clan soon after. ]

The Voting starts now, put in your post who you would vote to exile as the killer. You may also discuss or put in your assumptions/facts here until The Voting ends.
Everyone, if you want to be pinged for future games, tell me!

@UnicornCrazy @CHEERI @Jayflying @Sparkbreeze @KingMoriarty @Minibani @PencilAura @ObsidianHyena @Winterrox66 @YoukaiMinori @IndineWestepa @zona @HolyShipper @Articuno2011 @GoddessofCarries
Current Allegiances wrote:
d5a9e863a88adfc065dc77a5ae01393f.png

Leader:
Jean | Female | Pearlcatcher | UnicornCrazy | Link

2nd in Command:
Sunburst | Male | Wildclaw | CHEERI | Link

Diplomat:
Shadowslash | Male | Pearlcatcher | Jayflying | Link

Astronomer:
Essence | Female | Pearlcatcher | Sparkbreeze | Link

Necromancers:
Erdolliel | Female | Imperial | KingMoriarty | Link
Cherus | Male | Skydancer | Minibani | Link

Witch:
Aldebaran | Female | Fae | PencilAura | Link

Sorcerer:
Obsidian | Male | Bogsneak Baby | ObsidianHyena | Link

Mystic:
Kaleidoscope | Female | Coatl | Winterrox66 | Link

Potion Maker:
Glacier | Male | Tundra | YoukaiMinori | Link

Gamemaker:
Silver | Female | Spiral Baby | IndineWestepa | Link

Local Troublemaker:
Delph | Female | Spiral Baby | zona | Link

Local Jerk:
Krese | Male | Imperial | HolyShipper | Link

Warriors:
Redclaw | Female | Wildclaw | Articuno2011 | Link
Dawnbringer | Female | Wildclaw | GoddessofCarries | Link

Relations:
Jean
-> Delph, Silver (adopted)

Redclaw x Sunburst
-> none

? x ?
-> Erdolliel, Essence

? x ?
-> Glacier, Cherus, Kaleidoscope

[ 3 females // 5 males // 8 total ]
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
"I vote to exile Sunburst." Silver said simply.
"I vote to exile Sunburst." Silver said simply.
Obsidian looked to the horizon, wondering where Erdolliel had gone. He hoped she hadn't done anything irrational in her solitude. The state of mind she had been in when she left was... concerning.

Silver's voice shook him out of his daze. Sunburst was certainly high on his suspect list, but he couldn't bring himself to vote for him, not when there was someone of much greater suspicion.

"Cherus, you have managed to evade suspicion for far too long. All of the clues that led us to Erdolliel could have led us to you just as easily. Unfortunately, there are some who are too unwilling to change their thoughts," Obsidian hissed, quickly glancing at those who had voted for the innocent Erdolliel. He continued, saying, "Their stubbornness has led to the loss of two more. We cannot allow this to continue."
Obsidian looked to the horizon, wondering where Erdolliel had gone. He hoped she hadn't done anything irrational in her solitude. The state of mind she had been in when she left was... concerning.

Silver's voice shook him out of his daze. Sunburst was certainly high on his suspect list, but he couldn't bring himself to vote for him, not when there was someone of much greater suspicion.

"Cherus, you have managed to evade suspicion for far too long. All of the clues that led us to Erdolliel could have led us to you just as easily. Unfortunately, there are some who are too unwilling to change their thoughts," Obsidian hissed, quickly glancing at those who had voted for the innocent Erdolliel. He continued, saying, "Their stubbornness has led to the loss of two more. We cannot allow this to continue."
tumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png ~ She/Her
~ 0+ FR Time
Krese looked around at the scene - by now, he got used to the crowds not being there to appreciate his beauty - the hatchlings were pretty quick to make their desicions, and he couldn't blame them for that. The clan had suffered major damage from these killings, everyone was getting really tired of crawling into their nests, hoping to not be the next victim.

He got his eyes focused on the nervous wildclaw, there was just something, something he couldn't put his claw on, but there was something untrustworthy about him. As he was getting ready to cast his vote, he took a second to consider the possibility of Cherus being the murderer.

Looking at the Skydancer, he thought "It's either Cherus, or Sunburst." He sighed, not sure on who to vote for, and took off his mirror to take a good look at himself. Quickly fixing the fur on his tail, he sent a little kiss to the handsome dragon that was in the mirror in his palm. Seeing himself always boosted his confidence.

Putting the mirror away, he spoke. "I think it is Cherus." Glancing at Glacier, he made a soft head movement as an apology. "I wouldn't want to vote for your brother, but I really like the idea of keeping the rest of us safe."
Krese looked around at the scene - by now, he got used to the crowds not being there to appreciate his beauty - the hatchlings were pretty quick to make their desicions, and he couldn't blame them for that. The clan had suffered major damage from these killings, everyone was getting really tired of crawling into their nests, hoping to not be the next victim.

He got his eyes focused on the nervous wildclaw, there was just something, something he couldn't put his claw on, but there was something untrustworthy about him. As he was getting ready to cast his vote, he took a second to consider the possibility of Cherus being the murderer.

Looking at the Skydancer, he thought "It's either Cherus, or Sunburst." He sighed, not sure on who to vote for, and took off his mirror to take a good look at himself. Quickly fixing the fur on his tail, he sent a little kiss to the handsome dragon that was in the mirror in his palm. Seeing himself always boosted his confidence.

Putting the mirror away, he spoke. "I think it is Cherus." Glancing at Glacier, he made a soft head movement as an apology. "I wouldn't want to vote for your brother, but I really like the idea of keeping the rest of us safe."
Visit:
Light Dom Shop
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
er0mmVQ.png I am looking for:
Dragons/Breeding Pairs
Art of my ocs (frc only)
er0mmVQ.png I support:
#Unnamedisvalid
LDFA (Light only)
Nest Network
Jean was just numb, now, as she stared at the newest body. She supposed it was bad that she didn't feel anything anymore, but she'd felt so much the last few days. Her clan was falling apart, she couldn't stop it, and she couldn't even trust her second in command properly.

It was either Cherus or Sunburst, it had to be. But which one? Cherus had little strength, Sunburst little magic... But no-one else was as capable of this as either of them.

She had to be able to trust her second in command. And she couldn't. So really, that settled it.

"Sunburst, I'm so so sorry, I apologised to you for suspecting you just yesterday and yet I still do. But the clan needs their leaders to trust each-other, and I just can't shake from my mind the idea that you did this."
Jean was just numb, now, as she stared at the newest body. She supposed it was bad that she didn't feel anything anymore, but she'd felt so much the last few days. Her clan was falling apart, she couldn't stop it, and she couldn't even trust her second in command properly.

It was either Cherus or Sunburst, it had to be. But which one? Cherus had little strength, Sunburst little magic... But no-one else was as capable of this as either of them.

She had to be able to trust her second in command. And she couldn't. So really, that settled it.

"Sunburst, I'm so so sorry, I apologised to you for suspecting you just yesterday and yet I still do. But the clan needs their leaders to trust each-other, and I just can't shake from my mind the idea that you did this."
My pencil is my wand, my imagination my magic. I spin worlds from words and planets from pencils, for I am a writer and an artist and above all a creator.

ey/em, FR+8,
"No! Nononononono! It was NOT me!"
Cherus was almost screeching, his 'words', if you could still call them that, echoing through the chamber the voting was held in.
"I-I vote for.."
He couldn't think clearly.
"Sunburst! Yeah.."
He stood in silence for a moment, squeezing his living mirror plushie, who showed no signs of pain or discomfort.
"I can't even fight or lift things up with magic! Only bring things to life, but only when all the organs and stuff are properly connected.. It's really limited."
"No! Nononononono! It was NOT me!"
Cherus was almost screeching, his 'words', if you could still call them that, echoing through the chamber the voting was held in.
"I-I vote for.."
He couldn't think clearly.
"Sunburst! Yeah.."
He stood in silence for a moment, squeezing his living mirror plushie, who showed no signs of pain or discomfort.
"I can't even fight or lift things up with magic! Only bring things to life, but only when all the organs and stuff are properly connected.. It's really limited."
ttGfSL1.png
Glacier looked around the newest deceased, he grieve for them underneath his pastel mask.

"Cherus, or Sunburst." Thoughts echoed in his head, he ultimately believed it's not Kaleidoscope, Silver, nor Jean who could have done this, not in a million years.

Yet Cherus, despite being his brother, he can't help but be doubtful, they weren't as close as his sister, so what's he going to lose if he killed him?

Nothing, that's for sure.

But his mouth was dry, he doesn't have the power to vote out his brother so he opted out for another dragon.

"I vote for Sunburst." He said with a steady, yet also wavering voice.
Glacier looked around the newest deceased, he grieve for them underneath his pastel mask.

"Cherus, or Sunburst." Thoughts echoed in his head, he ultimately believed it's not Kaleidoscope, Silver, nor Jean who could have done this, not in a million years.

Yet Cherus, despite being his brother, he can't help but be doubtful, they weren't as close as his sister, so what's he going to lose if he killed him?

Nothing, that's for sure.

But his mouth was dry, he doesn't have the power to vote out his brother so he opted out for another dragon.

"I vote for Sunburst." He said with a steady, yet also wavering voice.

yuh
Well this is certainly a turn of events.

For once, Kaleidoscope didn't seem amused despite the current situation—in fact, the Coatl looked absolutely torn over the reveal of Aldebaran's relationship with Redclaw. I was wrong.

She could hardly focus as each vote was cast, far too lost in her own thoughts to care much, though she was able to catch one familiar name that was cast around: Cherus. Kaleidoscope had suspected her brother some time ago, but she'd been unable to cast her vote towards him, unwilling to potentially damn him when she was uncertain of his alignment... and she still was. Though her gaze was resting on her rightfully-distressed brother, her accusation was unmistakable. "My vote is for Sunburst."

Just like Glacier, though they were not close, she could not bring herself to exile the Skydancer from the clan, not without being certain that he was truly the culprit. Turning to look at her fluffier brother, she searched his gaze from under her hood, appearing deeply troubled. "What a headache," she finally hummed out weakly before reaching into her cloak for her painkillers.
Well this is certainly a turn of events.

For once, Kaleidoscope didn't seem amused despite the current situation—in fact, the Coatl looked absolutely torn over the reveal of Aldebaran's relationship with Redclaw. I was wrong.

She could hardly focus as each vote was cast, far too lost in her own thoughts to care much, though she was able to catch one familiar name that was cast around: Cherus. Kaleidoscope had suspected her brother some time ago, but she'd been unable to cast her vote towards him, unwilling to potentially damn him when she was uncertain of his alignment... and she still was. Though her gaze was resting on her rightfully-distressed brother, her accusation was unmistakable. "My vote is for Sunburst."

Just like Glacier, though they were not close, she could not bring herself to exile the Skydancer from the clan, not without being certain that he was truly the culprit. Turning to look at her fluffier brother, she searched his gaze from under her hood, appearing deeply troubled. "What a headache," she finally hummed out weakly before reaching into her cloak for her painkillers.
295275f44e36622cbdd25bbe1f587f69b7f98d6d.png
[center] [img] http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/448911/44891095p.png [/img] [/center] Listening to Jean, he was starting to expect this at this point, frowning as she explained and then after more votes from others also voting against him. Nodding he looked down at her. “I-It’s okay Jean, i-if I do get voted out...” He looked down. “G-Good luck to you.” Then, looking around the group, Sunburst said, “I-I vote for [b]Cherus[/b].”
44891095p.png

Listening to Jean, he was starting to expect this at this point, frowning as she explained and then after more votes from others also voting against him. Nodding he looked down at her. “I-It’s okay Jean, i-if I do get voted out...” He looked down. “G-Good luck to you.” Then, looking around the group, Sunburst said, “I-I vote for Cherus.”
Gloomy Highnoon Brimmer avery .
1+ fr time
he / him
Krese quickly counted the votes in his head. "I surely am smart." he thought, as he yelled, getting the attention on him. "WAIT!" He said, making sure that everyone was watching him. "I change my vote to Sunburst!"

//Krese changed his vote from Cherus to Sunburst
Krese quickly counted the votes in his head. "I surely am smart." he thought, as he yelled, getting the attention on him. "WAIT!" He said, making sure that everyone was watching him. "I change my vote to Sunburst!"

//Krese changed his vote from Cherus to Sunburst
Visit:
Light Dom Shop
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
er0mmVQ.png I am looking for:
Dragons/Breeding Pairs
Art of my ocs (frc only)
er0mmVQ.png I support:
#Unnamedisvalid
LDFA (Light only)
Nest Network