Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Killers in the Clan (waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 242 243 244 245 246 ... 443 444
GM was having a great time during his morning run, so many new faces! He was ecstatic! Running through the streets waving at all the dragons was a great feeling! He sees the Clan leader Gibbous plucking a slug off the ground. Yelling towards him “Gibbous!! Before you go!” GM closes in on the space quickly. “Good morning!” GM says with a grin. “I hope your morning is going well! Did you want to play D&D with me sometime this week? I’m gonna try and get a party going, and I’m sure everyone will wanna join if the clan leader wants to play!” GM says with a huge hopeful grin on his face.

“Oh and have you seen Viral this morning? Are they up? I wanted to visit them, but I don’t wanna disturb them if they are busy, need more D&D players and such” GM smiles sheepishly. “Anyway thanks for the talk I gotta goooO!” His voice fades out in the distance as he runs off.

After a while GM makes it to a beautiful area on the edge of the territory with flowers and herbs bountiful. A Beautiful pink flower catches his eye as he pauses to get a closer look at it. Oh wow it’s beautiful! Pink is definitely my favourite colour. He gently runs his claw over one of the petals. I’d love to give this to a certain someone, but I don’t want to damage it by picking it…

GM decides to head back towards town until he hears sounds of shuffling and small wings buzzling. He looks over and sees a tiny veilspun gathering herbs. Not wanting to scare them he whispers “psst, hey hey! Veilspun! Agaric right? I hope you are having a good morning!” GM grins at them. “Would you like to play D&D with me this week? I’m planning an awesome campaign!!” … “Oh and also, have you seen a fluffy Gaoler out here at all? Pink fur with spikes? And really cool horns?”
GM was having a great time during his morning run, so many new faces! He was ecstatic! Running through the streets waving at all the dragons was a great feeling! He sees the Clan leader Gibbous plucking a slug off the ground. Yelling towards him “Gibbous!! Before you go!” GM closes in on the space quickly. “Good morning!” GM says with a grin. “I hope your morning is going well! Did you want to play D&D with me sometime this week? I’m gonna try and get a party going, and I’m sure everyone will wanna join if the clan leader wants to play!” GM says with a huge hopeful grin on his face.

“Oh and have you seen Viral this morning? Are they up? I wanted to visit them, but I don’t wanna disturb them if they are busy, need more D&D players and such” GM smiles sheepishly. “Anyway thanks for the talk I gotta goooO!” His voice fades out in the distance as he runs off.

After a while GM makes it to a beautiful area on the edge of the territory with flowers and herbs bountiful. A Beautiful pink flower catches his eye as he pauses to get a closer look at it. Oh wow it’s beautiful! Pink is definitely my favourite colour. He gently runs his claw over one of the petals. I’d love to give this to a certain someone, but I don’t want to damage it by picking it…

GM decides to head back towards town until he hears sounds of shuffling and small wings buzzling. He looks over and sees a tiny veilspun gathering herbs. Not wanting to scare them he whispers “psst, hey hey! Veilspun! Agaric right? I hope you are having a good morning!” GM grins at them. “Would you like to play D&D with me this week? I’m planning an awesome campaign!!” … “Oh and also, have you seen a fluffy Gaoler out here at all? Pink fur with spikes? And really cool horns?”
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
Hearing a Wildclaw whisper something behind him, Agaric flies upwards until he's eye level with the dragon. He tilts his head at the dragon's offer, curious. "D&D? Not too sure what that exactly is, but I'm assuming it's a game?" Agaric thinks this over for a second, then shrugs his shoulders. "Why not, as long as it doesn't involve any fighting or anything. As for the Gaoler, I've seen him around, not too sure where he went off to. Doubt he went too far though."

Noticing the rose tangles wrapped around the legs, wings and tail of GM, Agaric flies around GM, inspecting the apparel. "I love the apparel though! Impressive how you've managed to make this into a wearable piece of apparel despite the spikes being there. It looks great!"

Wings buzzing in front of GM, Agaric continues to speak excitedly. "Speaking of that, isn't it so interesting that some plants have defensive properties like that? Thorns, prickles, poisons, a nasty scent, and so much more! As something that can't really move around, a plant has to protect itself, and even the prettiest flowers like roses have to have some spiky defense! Though that's not even entirely true, as tumbleweeds roll around to disperse seeds, and flytraps can even have 'jaws' that close around an insect!"

Realizing he's been rambling on, Agaric stop sheepishly. "Well, anyways, nice to meet you! I should head back and make something with these herbs that I found."
Hearing a Wildclaw whisper something behind him, Agaric flies upwards until he's eye level with the dragon. He tilts his head at the dragon's offer, curious. "D&D? Not too sure what that exactly is, but I'm assuming it's a game?" Agaric thinks this over for a second, then shrugs his shoulders. "Why not, as long as it doesn't involve any fighting or anything. As for the Gaoler, I've seen him around, not too sure where he went off to. Doubt he went too far though."

Noticing the rose tangles wrapped around the legs, wings and tail of GM, Agaric flies around GM, inspecting the apparel. "I love the apparel though! Impressive how you've managed to make this into a wearable piece of apparel despite the spikes being there. It looks great!"

Wings buzzing in front of GM, Agaric continues to speak excitedly. "Speaking of that, isn't it so interesting that some plants have defensive properties like that? Thorns, prickles, poisons, a nasty scent, and so much more! As something that can't really move around, a plant has to protect itself, and even the prettiest flowers like roses have to have some spiky defense! Though that's not even entirely true, as tumbleweeds roll around to disperse seeds, and flytraps can even have 'jaws' that close around an insect!"

Realizing he's been rambling on, Agaric stop sheepishly. "Well, anyways, nice to meet you! I should head back and make something with these herbs that I found."
5511.png tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif6073.png
Alice wandered through the clan, unsure what to investigate to fill in the holes in her analysis of this location. But as she walked, more looking at the code than the area, nothing stood out to her to fill in the missing links.

In her periphery, the traces of a glitch echoed. Code trying desperately to conceal the undefined void errors that were the trademark of the shade. Curious, she turned to approach it.

@Beheaded

She found herself in the local forge, staring at an apparently robotic dragon. Glitches and empty echoed around within the code shell of his body. Fascinating... Code isolating and containing the glitch so it could do no harm. She knocked on the door. "Hello?"
Alice wandered through the clan, unsure what to investigate to fill in the holes in her analysis of this location. But as she walked, more looking at the code than the area, nothing stood out to her to fill in the missing links.

In her periphery, the traces of a glitch echoed. Code trying desperately to conceal the undefined void errors that were the trademark of the shade. Curious, she turned to approach it.

@Beheaded

She found herself in the local forge, staring at an apparently robotic dragon. Glitches and empty echoed around within the code shell of his body. Fascinating... Code isolating and containing the glitch so it could do no harm. She knocked on the door. "Hello?"
My pencil is my wand, my imagination my magic. I spin worlds from words and planets from pencils, for I am a writer and an artist and above all a creator.

ey/em, FR+8,
"Yes it's a game! No fighting or anything, it's all imaginary with dice!" He says as he motions with his hands. "Oh! Thank you" He shakes his leg with the tangles on it. "they are just for decoration and aren't actually sharp" His eyes try to follow Agaric's movements as they buzz around the air. "Wow you are so knowledgeable on plants! This gives me a great idea for a D&D plant monster!" GM starts mumbling to himself "mm yes poison spikes, can roll around and shoot them" He nods to himself. "yes it was very nice to meet you too!! have fun making your potions and things!"
"Yes it's a game! No fighting or anything, it's all imaginary with dice!" He says as he motions with his hands. "Oh! Thank you" He shakes his leg with the tangles on it. "they are just for decoration and aren't actually sharp" His eyes try to follow Agaric's movements as they buzz around the air. "Wow you are so knowledgeable on plants! This gives me a great idea for a D&D plant monster!" GM starts mumbling to himself "mm yes poison spikes, can roll around and shoot them" He nods to himself. "yes it was very nice to meet you too!! have fun making your potions and things!"
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
Rott stayed smirking, letting go of Viper's tail before laughing and shaking his head. It was priceless to get a reaction out of the other, no matter what he would say, Rott would stick to the dragon's side, he was very tolerant. Tolerable was another story. The wildclaw stepped closer to see what Viper was referring to, squinting to really grasp what he was looking at.

Oh. Wait. There wasn't much yet.

"A silly one?" Rott scoffed, then rolled his eyes. "V, you know It can't look silly. I have a reputation! Beautiful is totally reasonable by the way, you should really do that one."

To amuse Viper, Rott posed. By posing, he meant just laying on the ground holding a skull with his tail.

"My art skills are lacking, unless you want me to draw a big red x. Those are my specialty."

He smiled.

"And posing is my specialty too, besides getting rid of things. You know if I were a little more dashing I'd give up the whole bounty thing and just lay around looking pretty all day." Rott gestured to his bandages. "I mean I snagged you didn't I? I could probably start doing that now."
Rott stayed smirking, letting go of Viper's tail before laughing and shaking his head. It was priceless to get a reaction out of the other, no matter what he would say, Rott would stick to the dragon's side, he was very tolerant. Tolerable was another story. The wildclaw stepped closer to see what Viper was referring to, squinting to really grasp what he was looking at.

Oh. Wait. There wasn't much yet.

"A silly one?" Rott scoffed, then rolled his eyes. "V, you know It can't look silly. I have a reputation! Beautiful is totally reasonable by the way, you should really do that one."

To amuse Viper, Rott posed. By posing, he meant just laying on the ground holding a skull with his tail.

"My art skills are lacking, unless you want me to draw a big red x. Those are my specialty."

He smiled.

"And posing is my specialty too, besides getting rid of things. You know if I were a little more dashing I'd give up the whole bounty thing and just lay around looking pretty all day." Rott gestured to his bandages. "I mean I snagged you didn't I? I could probably start doing that now."
giphy.gif
[@UnicornCrazy ]

Ignatius turned his head when the other dragon walked in. Straightening up and dipping his head in respect for her, as if a visit was something he didn't get often. Probably not, he was very anti-social at the best of times.

And he had just finished pounding out the metal for the sword he was working on, too. Perfect timing!

"Hello. Alice, is it?" The project he was working on was placed to the side. Banging in the middle of the conversation wasn't very prudent to holding one. "Forgive the mess, I was not expecting anyone. What do I owe the pleasure?"
[@UnicornCrazy ]

Ignatius turned his head when the other dragon walked in. Straightening up and dipping his head in respect for her, as if a visit was something he didn't get often. Probably not, he was very anti-social at the best of times.

And he had just finished pounding out the metal for the sword he was working on, too. Perfect timing!

"Hello. Alice, is it?" The project he was working on was placed to the side. Banging in the middle of the conversation wasn't very prudent to holding one. "Forgive the mess, I was not expecting anyone. What do I owe the pleasure?"
98e84dd092d654a6a6195dcee5a9d14a69600c52.png ePOliyb.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
"Hmm, no, you're gonna look like the silly goose you are." Viper said, trying to keep himself from laughing at Rott's fabulous posing. "A big x? Like how pirates mark their treasures?" He dipped his quill in the black ink, putting a black dot that would soon become the wildclaw's face near his den's drawing. His claw moved with expertise, and soon, the black dot had head-spikes. Using a second quill, he drew the white markings on Rott's face, and a single goose feather followed. He took his eyes away from his scroll to look at his boyfriend for a moment.

"Oh shush, as if you could keep yourself still for more than two seconds." He had absolutely no doubt that Rott could make a living just by modeling. For the eleven's sake, Viper would hire Rott just to keep him around as a model. He was thankful that the wildclaw had something other than being pretty that he liked though, he knew he couldn't have a future with someone like his uncle.

"You did do that though, I'll give you that." he said, turning back to his painting and adding another goose feather. He didn't really know why he was feeling shy - he wasn't always like this, maybe it was the wildclaw's straightforward attitude, or maybe it was the fact that he had fallen, hard. It wasn't necessarily easy to admit, but it made sense.

He was a planner, he had always been. He liked knowing how long a project would take, or where his next destination would lead. Now, he didn't have an answer to either of those questions, but he had Rott. And it felt alright. It felt like as long as he was with Rott, everything would slowly fall into place. Although he wasn't expecting it to go as smoothly as it did in fairytales, he wasn't a hacthling. They'd need to talk about their future eventually. Soon.

For now though, he was happy to just enjoy the day with his boyfriend.
"Hmm, no, you're gonna look like the silly goose you are." Viper said, trying to keep himself from laughing at Rott's fabulous posing. "A big x? Like how pirates mark their treasures?" He dipped his quill in the black ink, putting a black dot that would soon become the wildclaw's face near his den's drawing. His claw moved with expertise, and soon, the black dot had head-spikes. Using a second quill, he drew the white markings on Rott's face, and a single goose feather followed. He took his eyes away from his scroll to look at his boyfriend for a moment.

"Oh shush, as if you could keep yourself still for more than two seconds." He had absolutely no doubt that Rott could make a living just by modeling. For the eleven's sake, Viper would hire Rott just to keep him around as a model. He was thankful that the wildclaw had something other than being pretty that he liked though, he knew he couldn't have a future with someone like his uncle.

"You did do that though, I'll give you that." he said, turning back to his painting and adding another goose feather. He didn't really know why he was feeling shy - he wasn't always like this, maybe it was the wildclaw's straightforward attitude, or maybe it was the fact that he had fallen, hard. It wasn't necessarily easy to admit, but it made sense.

He was a planner, he had always been. He liked knowing how long a project would take, or where his next destination would lead. Now, he didn't have an answer to either of those questions, but he had Rott. And it felt alright. It felt like as long as he was with Rott, everything would slowly fall into place. Although he wasn't expecting it to go as smoothly as it did in fairytales, he wasn't a hacthling. They'd need to talk about their future eventually. Soon.

For now though, he was happy to just enjoy the day with his boyfriend.
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
@Beheaded

It was at this moment, as the dragon in-front of her bowed their head in respect and laid aside their work, that Alice suddenly realised she couldn't for the life of her remember what this dragon's name was, or frankly anything about them. She could look at the code... name and pronouns were usually there plain to see... Cyan flickered in her magenta eyes as Alice looked at the code rather than the world, sifting through as quickly as she could for the information that she needed.

"Yes, you are correct. I am Alice." As she spoke she tried to find at the least their name, hoping she could find it in time to at least not be awkward. Maybe trying to remember names would be easier... "I came by unannounced, the working state of your forge doesn't bother me."

Finally, there it was, only a little bit awkward. Except for the fact she'd probably been staring into space from his point of view, oh dear. "You're Ignatius, right?" Suddenly remembered some amount of the manners that Zelenka had tried to drill into her, she bowed her head as well. "It is nice to meet you. I was, in fact, here to talk to you. Forgive me if this is rude, but I am quite curious about some facets of your existence, and would like to enquire. May I come in?"
@Beheaded

It was at this moment, as the dragon in-front of her bowed their head in respect and laid aside their work, that Alice suddenly realised she couldn't for the life of her remember what this dragon's name was, or frankly anything about them. She could look at the code... name and pronouns were usually there plain to see... Cyan flickered in her magenta eyes as Alice looked at the code rather than the world, sifting through as quickly as she could for the information that she needed.

"Yes, you are correct. I am Alice." As she spoke she tried to find at the least their name, hoping she could find it in time to at least not be awkward. Maybe trying to remember names would be easier... "I came by unannounced, the working state of your forge doesn't bother me."

Finally, there it was, only a little bit awkward. Except for the fact she'd probably been staring into space from his point of view, oh dear. "You're Ignatius, right?" Suddenly remembered some amount of the manners that Zelenka had tried to drill into her, she bowed her head as well. "It is nice to meet you. I was, in fact, here to talk to you. Forgive me if this is rude, but I am quite curious about some facets of your existence, and would like to enquire. May I come in?"
My pencil is my wand, my imagination my magic. I spin worlds from words and planets from pencils, for I am a writer and an artist and above all a creator.

ey/em, FR+8,
"By all means, you are free to enter. It is impressive enough that you would remember my name."

...Was it? Either Ignatius had little faith in memory, or he had a very low worth in his self-image. Either way, the keen interest was hard to hide-- even within the shade's metal body. Colors of cyan, blue, things that were not quite natural. He could sense that something was happening. Yet there was no evidence to prove so.

Nevertheless. A Guest! He called Sentry to close the door, and began to collect the things he would need to entertain someone. Granted, a few steps in-- and he was already second guessing himself, realizing that questions needed to be ask before he could continue. "Ah. Would you like something to drink? I keep a small stock near this forge, just in case I DO get the curious that come by."

A pause. "Feel free to ask any question you would like, and I will answer to the best of my ability."

@UnicornCrazy
"By all means, you are free to enter. It is impressive enough that you would remember my name."

...Was it? Either Ignatius had little faith in memory, or he had a very low worth in his self-image. Either way, the keen interest was hard to hide-- even within the shade's metal body. Colors of cyan, blue, things that were not quite natural. He could sense that something was happening. Yet there was no evidence to prove so.

Nevertheless. A Guest! He called Sentry to close the door, and began to collect the things he would need to entertain someone. Granted, a few steps in-- and he was already second guessing himself, realizing that questions needed to be ask before he could continue. "Ah. Would you like something to drink? I keep a small stock near this forge, just in case I DO get the curious that come by."

A pause. "Feel free to ask any question you would like, and I will answer to the best of my ability."

@UnicornCrazy
98e84dd092d654a6a6195dcee5a9d14a69600c52.png ePOliyb.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
"Aw come on!" Rott laughed, before tossing and catching the skull over and over with his tail. "And nooo, marking off wanted posters. How I make a living. No X marks the spot for me, V."

The wildclaw grinned, just watching the other instead of looking away into the distance, until he realized it was practically eye contact. Then, he looked away and coughed.

"Why am I getting nervous .... Man maybe I'm getting soft, am I soft?" Rott shook his head. "Well I mean even If I was it wouldn't matter, right?... Wait, hold on-"

He shifted a bit, scrambling to stay still again afterwards.

"I'm supposed to be the wall here- wait...no...did I mean the rock?...Or maybe the... hey, stop looking nice so I can focus."
"Aw come on!" Rott laughed, before tossing and catching the skull over and over with his tail. "And nooo, marking off wanted posters. How I make a living. No X marks the spot for me, V."

The wildclaw grinned, just watching the other instead of looking away into the distance, until he realized it was practically eye contact. Then, he looked away and coughed.

"Why am I getting nervous .... Man maybe I'm getting soft, am I soft?" Rott shook his head. "Well I mean even If I was it wouldn't matter, right?... Wait, hold on-"

He shifted a bit, scrambling to stay still again afterwards.

"I'm supposed to be the wall here- wait...no...did I mean the rock?...Or maybe the... hey, stop looking nice so I can focus."
giphy.gif
1 2 ... 242 243 244 245 246 ... 443 444