Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [Don't Wake the Sleeping Dragon]
1 2 3 4 5 6
[font=sylfaen]@TheAwesoMew, I choose to approach the pile! [center][font=sylfaen]((This looks really fun~)) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44803461] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/448035/44803461_350.png[/img] [/url] Kourai steeled herself, stepping miraculously lightly on mechanical paws. She narrowed her eyes, hoped the ticking of her clockwork heart wouldn’t give her away, and reached out to grab the loosest item from the pile. No one dragon really needed all this stuff, right? Surely he wouldn’t miss just one little thing... [#4][/center]
@TheAwesoMew, I choose to approach the pile!

((This looks really fun~))

44803461_350.png

Kourai steeled herself, stepping miraculously lightly on mechanical paws. She narrowed her eyes, hoped the ticking of her clockwork heart wouldn’t give her away, and reached out to grab the loosest item from the pile. No one dragon really needed all this stuff, right? Surely he wouldn’t miss just one little thing...
[#4]
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
@TheAwesoMew
I choose to try and take one.....??
[#5]
@TheAwesoMew
I choose to try and take one.....??
[#5]
polBfjK.gif

>SOME. [ TIMES ]?

>animation shop

[#6]

[#6]
a8byJKr.gif
[font=sylfaen]@TheAwesoMew, I choose to approach the pile! [center][font=sylfaen][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41810515] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/418106/41810515_350.png[/img] [/url] Silk had been walking for a while now, when she found herself at the entry of the courtyard. Maybe this would be a perfect occasion to add another trophy to her search for shinies... [#7][/center]

41810515_350.png

Silk had been walking for a while now, when she found herself at the entry of the courtyard. Maybe this would be a perfect occasion to add another trophy to her search for shinies...

[#7]
FR+10
He/They/It
Potato Wannabe
Art shop!
-
Raffle!
Wheeeewze ♥
63453886.png
AjJvOSR.png
kAoy8DA.png

(I'm always up for trying my luck)

[#8]

(I'm always up for trying my luck)

[#8]
Jp7QW8F.png
(Besides, a Fae and a Coatl are the perfect dragons for snatching stuff...)
[#9]
(Besides, a Fae and a Coatl are the perfect dragons for snatching stuff...)
[#9]
SB4840m.png
Check out my CYOA!
[center][font=sylfaen]Item after item leave the pile, spirited away by a procession of eager thieves. @Venusian, Kourai easily pries loose a [item=silver filigree breastplate] [font=sylfaen]@Nightdraco leaves with a [item=plague runestone] [font=sylfaen]@Lyssa77 manages to grab a [item=spotted seal] [font=sylfaen]@SpectralKitten, Silk withdraws grasping a [item=ruby ring] [font=sylfaen]@Darkesty snatches a [item=broken bottle] [font=sylfaen]@Mitternacht walks away with a [item=scratch] [font=sylfaen]((Apologies for the wait you guys! Didn't have access to my computer :/)) [i]Despite the pile's abundant attention, the imperial does not stir.[/center]
Item after item leave the pile, spirited away by a procession of eager thieves.

@Venusian, Kourai easily pries loose a

Silver Filigree Breastplate

@Nightdraco leaves with a

Plague Runestone

@Lyssa77 manages to grab a

Spotted Seal

@SpectralKitten, Silk withdraws grasping a

Ruby Ring

@Darkesty snatches a

Broken Bottle

@Mitternacht walks away with a

Scratch

((Apologies for the wait you guys! Didn't have access to my computer :/))

Despite the pile's abundant attention, the imperial does not stir.
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
[font=sylfaen]@TheAwesoMew, I choose to approach the pile! [center][font=sylfaen]No problem! I'm not in any big hurry. Is there a limit to how often we can steal from the pile? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44803461] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/448035/44803461_350.png[/img] [/url] See? She could be a thief after all! A skilled one, even, just as good as Steelclaw and Phosphor. She grinned a silver smile, dropping off her plate of armor and walking back towards the pile. "Dare you to touch the Imperial~" She teased her fellow thieves lightheartedly, reaching for the next closest object. [#10][/center]

No problem! I'm not in any big hurry. Is there a limit to how often we can steal from the pile?

44803461_350.png

See? She could be a thief after all! A skilled one, even, just as good as Steelclaw and Phosphor. She grinned a silver smile, dropping off her plate of armor and walking back towards the pile. "Dare you to touch the Imperial~" She teased her fellow thieves lightheartedly, reaching for the next closest object.
[#10]
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png

((knowing my luck, i'll probably be the one to wake him))

[#11]

((knowing my luck, i'll probably be the one to wake him))

[#11]
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
[center][font=sylfaen]@Venusian, Kourai retrieves a [item=glowing ember] [font=sylfaen]from the pile this time. ((There is no limit to the amount of times you can steal, but at least one person must post after you before you can post again! BTW I really love Kourai's lore!)) ~~~ @wyvernaura888 creeps up and silently snatches a [item=white knight] [font=sylfaen]without any issue. [i]The imperial slumbers ever on, hardly even twitching as items disappear from underneath him.[/i][/center]
@Venusian, Kourai retrieves a

Glowing Ember

from the pile this time.

((There is no limit to the amount of times you can steal, but at least one person must post after you before you can post again! BTW I really love Kourai's lore!))

~~~

@wyvernaura888 creeps up and silently snatches a

White Knight

without any issue.

The imperial slumbers ever on, hardly even twitching as items disappear from underneath him.
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6