Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | CYOA - Scattered Memories
1 2
[center][item=Bluefin Charger Fin][b]Scattered Memories[/b][item=Clown Charger Fin] [/center] The many Choose Your Own Adventure threads are so popular these days I was inspired to make my own! I'm not too experienced at this so I'm sorry that I don't give you the chance to actually make the character or give you options rather than leave them to your own imagination! Some do this, and some don't, but I've figured out it'll be easier this way. Sorry! Follow the story of a Pearlcatcher who has lost his pearl and his memories. Remember who you used to be... and deal with what's to come. And who knows, your treasured pearl might just be found. The story will be updated as soon as I can manage to! Remember to only choose once! The outcome will be determined by the amount of votes for an option. So, who are we in this? Behold - this is Lyric the Pearlcatcher! [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=4&bodygene=1&breed=4&element=8&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=4&tertgene=4&winggene=8&wings=4&auth=23d4105b05ed8b9a242d57d0d44c2d66af318102&dummyext=prev.png[/img] If you wish to be added to the pinglist, lemme know! It will be located in the next post, as well as other info I'll add later should the need arise. Good luck and have fun with your choices!
Bluefin Charger Fin Scattered Memories Clown Charger Fin
The many Choose Your Own Adventure threads are so popular these days I was inspired to make my own! I'm not too experienced at this so I'm sorry that I don't give you the chance to actually make the character or give you options rather than leave them to your own imagination! Some do this, and some don't, but I've figured out it'll be easier this way. Sorry!

Follow the story of a Pearlcatcher who has lost his pearl and his memories. Remember who you used to be... and deal with what's to come. And who knows, your treasured pearl might just be found.

The story will be updated as soon as I can manage to! Remember to only choose once! The outcome will be determined by the amount of votes for an option.

So, who are we in this?
Behold - this is Lyric the Pearlcatcher!
dragon?age=1&body=4&bodygene=1&breed=4&element=8&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=4&tertgene=4&winggene=8&wings=4&auth=23d4105b05ed8b9a242d57d0d44c2d66af318102&dummyext=prev.png

If you wish to be added to the pinglist, lemme know! It will be located in the next post, as well as other info I'll add later should the need arise.

Good luck and have fun with your choices!
SB4840m.png
Check out my CYOA!
THE PINGLIST
@/Stri @/Prosperity @/Jheyda @/SmolSnek
THE STORY CONTENTS
Chapter 1 - The Beginning
Call out the enemy
Follow Macchia
THE PINGLIST
@/Stri @/Prosperity @/Jheyda @/SmolSnek
THE STORY CONTENTS
Chapter 1 - The Beginning
Call out the enemy
Follow Macchia
SB4840m.png
Check out my CYOA!
@Stri
Chapter 1
The Beginning
Lyric woke up, curled on some leaves near the wall inside a huge cavern. It was so dark he couldn't even see his own claws - he must have woken up early. He moved his tail around, searching for his pearl. It was near this...

Oh right. Of course.

He didn't have his pearl anymore. He didn't know how he lost it, or when. It just... happened, and he had to accept that as a fact. His instincts, unfortunately, could not.

Still unable to shake off the feeling he's forgetting something, Lyric slowly moved towards where the entrance was. He had spent weeks in here and could already navigate the caverns blindfolded.
It wasn't easy living your life alone, but oh well, you have to accept what you have when the rest of your kind could gladly laugh at you out loud. Perhaps they did, and if so, perhaps his memory loss was for the best.

The wind moved the clouds, and the moon slowly swam out, illuminating the land. Lyric took a step forward - he still wasn't sure there was no danger around. What if there's a snake nearby? Or worse, a Serthis? After five seconds of no one pouncing, Lyric trotted further, looking around carefully.

He had fallen asleep to a heavy rain, but there was no sight of it now aside from the smell of damp earth - the name for it was petrichor. How did he even know that?!
- "Probably books. I never remember what I read..." - Lyric mumbled to himself while jumping on a huge boulder. It was good for checking the surroundings.
But as soon as his feet touched the surface, he almost slipped and fell over, barely scrambling to stand still.

Suddenly there was a noise - it sounded like... chuckling? Lyric froze in place. No, not just chuckling. Something was growling at him from the darkness, intermittently and as if mocking the Pearlcatcher. He could also feel a gaze on his back -
almost as if someone was touching him with razor-sharp claws. He took a deep breath.

What should he do?
> Run! What if it's a danger noodle?
> Call out the enemy. Enough hiding in the shadows!
> Attack blindly. If a fight is what it wants, it's a fight it gets!
> Freeze in place. If you don't breathe, it won't notice... right?
@Stri
Chapter 1
The Beginning
Lyric woke up, curled on some leaves near the wall inside a huge cavern. It was so dark he couldn't even see his own claws - he must have woken up early. He moved his tail around, searching for his pearl. It was near this...

Oh right. Of course.

He didn't have his pearl anymore. He didn't know how he lost it, or when. It just... happened, and he had to accept that as a fact. His instincts, unfortunately, could not.

Still unable to shake off the feeling he's forgetting something, Lyric slowly moved towards where the entrance was. He had spent weeks in here and could already navigate the caverns blindfolded.
It wasn't easy living your life alone, but oh well, you have to accept what you have when the rest of your kind could gladly laugh at you out loud. Perhaps they did, and if so, perhaps his memory loss was for the best.

The wind moved the clouds, and the moon slowly swam out, illuminating the land. Lyric took a step forward - he still wasn't sure there was no danger around. What if there's a snake nearby? Or worse, a Serthis? After five seconds of no one pouncing, Lyric trotted further, looking around carefully.

He had fallen asleep to a heavy rain, but there was no sight of it now aside from the smell of damp earth - the name for it was petrichor. How did he even know that?!
- "Probably books. I never remember what I read..." - Lyric mumbled to himself while jumping on a huge boulder. It was good for checking the surroundings.
But as soon as his feet touched the surface, he almost slipped and fell over, barely scrambling to stand still.

Suddenly there was a noise - it sounded like... chuckling? Lyric froze in place. No, not just chuckling. Something was growling at him from the darkness, intermittently and as if mocking the Pearlcatcher. He could also feel a gaze on his back -
almost as if someone was touching him with razor-sharp claws. He took a deep breath.

What should he do?
> Run! What if it's a danger noodle?
> Call out the enemy. Enough hiding in the shadows!
> Attack blindly. If a fight is what it wants, it's a fight it gets!
> Freeze in place. If you don't breathe, it won't notice... right?
SB4840m.png
Check out my CYOA!
Pinglist :D I’m holding my own CYOA if you’d like to check it out :3
Pinglist :D I’m holding my own CYOA if you’d like to check it out :3
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
I love Danganronpa & Yakuza
Celeste is best girl, But I love Toko too
Majima Goro the beloved ever
Splatoon 3 Addict
Bisexual Aromantic Polyam
@Stri I'll be sure to! I'll add you in a second)
@Stri I'll be sure to! I'll add you in a second)
SB4840m.png
Check out my CYOA!
@Stri First post is here! I messed up and edited it in, but it's here anyway!
@Stri First post is here! I messed up and edited it in, but it's here anyway!
SB4840m.png
Check out my CYOA!
Call out the enemy! Tell them you don’t wanna play their game of hide and seek
Call out the enemy! Tell them you don’t wanna play their game of hide and seek
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
I love Danganronpa & Yakuza
Celeste is best girl, But I love Toko too
Majima Goro the beloved ever
Splatoon 3 Addict
Bisexual Aromantic Polyam
@Mitternacht
Oh yay, another CYOA thread! Pinglist please!

Call out the enemy.

I also have my own CYOA thread, Kingdom of the Dreamers, if you want to check that out!
@Mitternacht
Oh yay, another CYOA thread! Pinglist please!

Call out the enemy.

I also have my own CYOA thread, Kingdom of the Dreamers, if you want to check that out!
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
_

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
_
''Shoot for the moon.
Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.''
_
_
Please ping me to get my attention!
_
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
_

tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif
@Prosperity Thanks for checking it out! I'll be sure to visit yours too)
@Prosperity Thanks for checking it out! I'll be sure to visit yours too)
SB4840m.png
Check out my CYOA!
@Mitternacht
Call out the enemy

Also, pinglist please
@Mitternacht
Call out the enemy

Also, pinglist please
pm6sAxv.png
1 2