Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [WC] Midnight Mayhem Mafia - Done!
1 2 ... 148 149 150 151 152 ... 345 346
Considering the mechanics information, I'd say that it is possible that one of the mafia has the ability to check whether a Surface-dweller is Abyss-touched or not. If we assume that they can only choose to Abyss-touch one person a night, they would probably go for those not on their list.
Considering the mechanics information, I'd say that it is possible that one of the mafia has the ability to check whether a Surface-dweller is Abyss-touched or not. If we assume that they can only choose to Abyss-touch one person a night, they would probably go for those not on their list.
3PxlXSK.png
[quote name="Starstream" date="2018-04-23 23:22:56" ] @/Tsaiah I wish we could figure out who visited you or what kind of role they were. So Doppler is basically like TI role like a cop? Ler is worrying me that they might have caused someone to be abyss touched. However could that be negated if we use that special ability from today’s event? Why was ler killed? Their death seems odd like it is like we are dealing with inexperienced mafia players? [/quote] Same man, Doppel had kind of a difficult sounding role--but yeah, they were a type of investigative and yep, today's event is an abyss-touch remover also strikes me as a really odd kill, too...could indicate inexperience, i guess could indicate scum trying to kill people less likely to be protected, maybe...?
Starstream wrote on 2018-04-23 23:22:56:
@/Tsaiah I wish we could figure out who visited you or what kind of role they were.

So Doppler is basically like TI role like a cop?

Ler is worrying me that they might have caused someone to be abyss touched. However could that be negated if we use that special ability from today’s event?

Why was ler killed? Their death seems odd like it is like we are dealing with inexperienced mafia players?

Same

man, Doppel had kind of a difficult sounding role--but yeah, they were a type of investigative

and yep, today's event is an abyss-touch remover

also strikes me as a really odd kill, too...could indicate inexperience, i guess could indicate scum trying to kill people less likely to be protected, maybe...?
TCC_04-sig.png Millennium Merchant Mafia NPeGYYg.png GFQXkBh.png
Oh man, Leremis. Didn't see that coming.
Oh man, Leremis. Didn't see that coming.
UlAMe1f.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
[quote name="Starstream" date="2018-04-23 23:22:56" ] Ler is worrying me that they might have caused someone to be abyss touched. However could that be negated if we use that special ability from today’s event? [/quote] I agree with this. Is it possible that DoppelBia died because they were abyss-touched twice? (second time because of Leremis?)
Ler is worrying me that they might have caused someone to be abyss touched. However could that be negated if we use that special ability from today’s event?

I agree with this. Is it possible that DoppelBia died because they were abyss-touched twice? (second time because of Leremis?)
[quote name="Somethinggetrekt" date="2018-04-24 00:55:56" ] [quote name="Starstream" date="2018-04-23 23:22:56" ] Ler is worrying me that they might have caused someone to be abyss touched. However could that be negated if we use that special ability from today’s event? [/quote] I agree with this. Is it possible that DoppelBia died because they were abyss-touched twice? (second time because of Leremis?) [/quote] Hey there you are! DoppelBia was lynched, according to the EOD post. That explicitly means that she's dead because we voted to lynch her.
Somethinggetrekt wrote on 2018-04-24 00:55:56:

I agree with this. Is it possible that DoppelBia died because they were abyss-touched twice? (second time because of Leremis?)
Hey there you are!

DoppelBia was lynched, according to the EOD post. That explicitly means that she's dead because we voted to lynch her.
Artemis | She/her | FR+1
[quote name="ArtemisAgrotera" date="2018-04-24 01:04:04" ] [quote name="Somethinggetrekt" date="2018-04-24 00:55:56" ] [quote name="Starstream" date="2018-04-23 23:22:56" ] Ler is worrying me that they might have caused someone to be abyss touched. However could that be negated if we use that special ability from today’s event? [/quote] I agree with this. Is it possible that DoppelBia died because they were abyss-touched twice? (second time because of Leremis?) [/quote] Hey there you are! DoppelBia was lynched, according to the EOD post. That explicitly means that she's dead because we voted to lynch her. [/quote] oh. Sorry I missed out that part!
ArtemisAgrotera wrote on 2018-04-24 01:04:04:
Somethinggetrekt wrote on 2018-04-24 00:55:56:

Hey there you are!

DoppelBia was lynched, according to the EOD post. That explicitly means that she's dead because we voted to lynch her.

oh.

Sorry I missed out that part!
God I hate trenches so much by now
First neighborizer and a kill ability
Now we lose a type of cop and a one person angel
God I hate trenches so much by now
First neighborizer and a kill ability
Now we lose a type of cop and a one person angel
a6UQvR2.png

Art by Rytil
Well so far we can take one big lesson from both lynches
If you are being misjudged, SPEAK UP
DONT DISAPPEAR
DONT GIVE UP
because that is *******up with town, giving mafia a free night and taking one of our own
WHICH IS BAD FOR TOWN
So, DO NO STAY QUIET
Well so far we can take one big lesson from both lynches
If you are being misjudged, SPEAK UP
DONT DISAPPEAR
DONT GIVE UP
because that is *******up with town, giving mafia a free night and taking one of our own
WHICH IS BAD FOR TOWN
So, DO NO STAY QUIET
a6UQvR2.png

Art by Rytil
Good morning . Well that night did not go well
I like the mechanic option tonight though .Abyss touch confuses me about my ability.

@Raicoon
Yesterday was a looong day for me . Your right my post were bare. Please ask any questions about any of them or why I am leaning a particular way towards anyone.

@Starstream No problem , I get RL can keep you hopping and I am finding Mafia is taking quite abit more time than I expected.

I am interested if anyone has made a list on majority reads? eg: person A is thought possible town by x number of people, person B is thought possible scum by x number of people?

I have to go to work in a few . Again I can occasionally check pings but the majority of reading will be done when I get home. I also want to do more iso reading today . I find it really helpful.

My list so far ( feel free to ask for more details as to why )
Town:
Tsaiah :Town lock (I think that is the term)
Lux: Town lock
Kirk: Town
abyssum: Town
Catgame: Town
Leopard: Town

Maybe Town??? Selah, Starstream, Chelsy

SpectraRose: Scum?
CherryWave: Scum?

Bookworm,Origami,SpectraDragon,CrystalRush,Artemis,Raistar,Somethingetreckt,Avene:

These people I have no read or neutral read and still need to iso

Good morning . Well that night did not go well
I like the mechanic option tonight though .Abyss touch confuses me about my ability.

@Raicoon
Yesterday was a looong day for me . Your right my post were bare. Please ask any questions about any of them or why I am leaning a particular way towards anyone.

@Starstream No problem , I get RL can keep you hopping and I am finding Mafia is taking quite abit more time than I expected.

I am interested if anyone has made a list on majority reads? eg: person A is thought possible town by x number of people, person B is thought possible scum by x number of people?

I have to go to work in a few . Again I can occasionally check pings but the majority of reading will be done when I get home. I also want to do more iso reading today . I find it really helpful.

My list so far ( feel free to ask for more details as to why )
Town:
Tsaiah :Town lock (I think that is the term)
Lux: Town lock
Kirk: Town
abyssum: Town
Catgame: Town
Leopard: Town

Maybe Town??? Selah, Starstream, Chelsy

SpectraRose: Scum?
CherryWave: Scum?

Bookworm,Origami,SpectraDragon,CrystalRush,Artemis,Raistar,Somethingetreckt,Avene:

These people I have no read or neutral read and still need to iso

Fd5cQVO.jpeg
O
Origami
O
Origami
a6UQvR2.png

Art by Rytil
1 2 ... 148 149 150 151 152 ... 345 346