Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [WC] Midnight Mayhem Mafia - Done!
1 2 ... 144 145 146 147 148 ... 345 346
[quote name="@kirkfan2255" date="2018-04-23 20:12:23" ] Hey @/ArtemisAgrotera Second time you've done ninja ghost voting. Any thoughts on the game state? [/quote] Lol I did make a post when I entered my vote but it did kinda get buried in the avalanche of EOD votes. I try not to vote without explaining - though my explanation really does just boil down to "her defense was weak and no other option had clearly emerged for me personally" If by ninja you mean last minute then yeah xD guilty - I'm a severe procrastinator in all areas of my life. It's a character flaw Thoughts on the game state. Mm. Honestly I'm just incredibly uncertain, really hoping the game setup starts to become clear as we move forward. Anything that I've read as sus is highly circumstantial and could easily just be a townie in a weird/worried position. I'll try to post a list of everyone&my thoughts between classes tomorrow [quote name="Selah" date="2018-04-23 20:23:52" ] I opened the front door and a mofo lizard ran inside. [/quote] Wooow RIP u Early morning tomorrow so I'm out, later everyone
@kirkfan2255 wrote on 2018-04-23 20:12:23:
Hey @/ArtemisAgrotera

Second time you've done ninja ghost voting. Any thoughts on the game state?

Lol I did make a post when I entered my vote but it did kinda get buried in the avalanche of EOD votes. I try not to vote without explaining - though my explanation really does just boil down to "her defense was weak and no other option had clearly emerged for me personally"

If by ninja you mean last minute then yeah xD guilty - I'm a severe procrastinator in all areas of my life. It's a character flaw

Thoughts on the game state. Mm. Honestly I'm just incredibly uncertain, really hoping the game setup starts to become clear as we move forward. Anything that I've read as sus is highly circumstantial and could easily just be a townie in a weird/worried position.

I'll try to post a list of everyone&my thoughts between classes tomorrow

Selah wrote on 2018-04-23 20:23:52:
I opened the front door and a mofo lizard ran inside.

Wooow RIP u

Early morning tomorrow so I'm out, later everyone
Artemis | She/her | FR+1
im here even though i should be doing the homework i put off to keep playing until eod but now its after eod and im kinda like that doesn't look like fun ooh a new notification i wonder what that is
im here even though i should be doing the homework i put off to keep playing until eod but now its after eod and im kinda like that doesn't look like fun ooh a new notification i wonder what that is
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
[quote name="@Avene" date="2018-04-23 20:25:44" ] [quote name="abyssum" date="2018-04-23 19:52:20" ] why because of the lamp? i'm incredibly not good at mobile and didn't get a phone til this year lol. it's not like ive had zero content just because my posts are shorter than yours [/quote] My apologies if I offended you. I did not mean, nor mean to imply, that at all. The length of your posts merely gives me much less tone to go off of. The lamp, because we don't know what it does other than what you've let on. I don't want to lose the artifact until I know what it does. [quote name="Tsaiah" date="2018-04-23 19:51:56" ] Huh I kinda LIKE that you're concerned about that I dont have time for a towncase rn, but i've played with abyssum a LOT, and this is one of the most sure i've ever been about them Literally i have them locked in, they are absolutely town here, i'm that sure And after today this is getting to be the surest i've ever been on kirk, too [/quote] wails into hanky]] someone [i]LIKES[/i] me. May I ask why? Just something general, like, uh, the tone of their posts, how actively they've participated in the discussion, something like that? Something other than "abyssum and kirk. yes. town." ^^; [/quote] Yes, now that i'm not frantically trying to reread before lockdown ;; Abyssum is a combination of meta and doing what i consider 'obvtowning'--they're pursuing leads at the level of aggression i'd expect, not just sussing people but asking great questions that feel like they're genuinely trying to determine alignment. They're the level of paranoid i'd expect, too. xD And also just continually reevaluating and questioning their own reads, just really overtly trying to get them accurate. There's probably more nuance going on there idk how to word, but a lot of it is based on having lots of experience with them, and to me they're just like the poster child of town!abyssum here x3 Kirk is some of what she's NOT doing, which is showing an agenda--something she does as scum, combined with what she's doing in the thread. She's not just jumping on people weirdly, or flipping reads weirdly, or just weirdly anything. She's engaged, but in a towny way--lol that her being engaged makes me paranoid to begin with, but i've had enough significant mindmelds with her here to push me past that. xD She's also asking good questions, making great little observational comments. (I could do better showing how town either one is with an iso, but my level of confidence here really makes me rather not, if i can help it--i'd rather spend that time going over people i [i]don't[/i] already have strong reads on, unless i think a townread is in danger of being lynched ^^; )
@Avene wrote on 2018-04-23 20:25:44:
abyssum wrote on 2018-04-23 19:52:20:
why because of the lamp?

i'm incredibly not good at mobile and didn't get a phone til this year lol. it's not like ive had zero content just because my posts are shorter than yours

My apologies if I offended you. I did not mean, nor mean to imply, that at all. The length of your posts merely gives me much less tone to go off of.

The lamp, because we don't know what it does other than what you've let on. I don't want to lose the artifact until I know what it does.
Tsaiah wrote on 2018-04-23 19:51:56:
Huh

I kinda LIKE that you're concerned about that

I dont have time for a towncase rn, but i've played with abyssum a LOT, and this is one of the most sure i've ever been about them

Literally i have them locked in, they are absolutely town here, i'm that sure

And after today this is getting to be the surest i've ever been on kirk, too

wails into hanky]] someone LIKES me.

May I ask why? Just something general, like, uh, the tone of their posts, how actively they've participated in the discussion, something like that? Something other than "abyssum and kirk. yes. town." ^^;

Yes, now that i'm not frantically trying to reread before lockdown ;;

Abyssum is a combination of meta and doing what i consider 'obvtowning'--they're pursuing leads at the level of aggression i'd expect, not just sussing people but asking great questions that feel like they're genuinely trying to determine alignment. They're the level of paranoid i'd expect, too. xD And also just continually reevaluating and questioning their own reads, just really overtly trying to get them accurate.

There's probably more nuance going on there idk how to word, but a lot of it is based on having lots of experience with them, and to me they're just like the poster child of town!abyssum here x3

Kirk is some of what she's NOT doing, which is showing an agenda--something she does as scum, combined with what she's doing in the thread. She's not just jumping on people weirdly, or flipping reads weirdly, or just weirdly anything. She's engaged, but in a towny way--lol that her being engaged makes me paranoid to begin with, but i've had enough significant mindmelds with her here to push me past that. xD She's also asking good questions, making great little observational comments.

(I could do better showing how town either one is with an iso, but my level of confidence here really makes me rather not, if i can help it--i'd rather spend that time going over people i don't already have strong reads on, unless i think a townread is in danger of being lynched ^^; )

TCC_04-sig.png Millennium Merchant Mafia NPeGYYg.png GFQXkBh.png
@Tsaiah

Thank you! There's a lot in there that I've never thought of when attempting to read people, honestly. I'll definitely have to go back and re-read (dreading this, honestly) posts to apply this newfound knowledge.
@Tsaiah

Thank you! There's a lot in there that I've never thought of when attempting to read people, honestly. I'll definitely have to go back and re-read (dreading this, honestly) posts to apply this newfound knowledge.
3PxlXSK.png
There's 25+ pages in less than 3 hours guys. O.o! And stuck on mobile... So reading and then I'll respond to what I can.
There's 25+ pages in less than 3 hours guys. O.o! And stuck on mobile... So reading and then I'll respond to what I can.
UlAMe1f.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
just a heads up of i liveb that i will almost definitely be busy in the morning

Toddler Blues
just a heads up of i liveb that i will almost definitely be busy in the morning

Toddler Blues
LUZk8tY.png
Wouldn't it be neat if fr had post numbers for forums to easily refer to
Wouldn't it be neat if fr had post numbers for forums to easily refer to
LUZk8tY.png
Opinions and/or vibes, starting with the others who got lynch votes on their heads too. Everyone else will follow if I have the time rn.

CherryWave - Day 1, was looking at Cat and mentioned Star and Warrior as possible second choices for suspicion, all mostly from gut feelings. Bounced off some accusations in day 2. Reads townie to me, but can be scum playing the friendly game. (thanks tho for pinging me the right way, my username gets misspelled a lot)

catgame21234 - Helpful townie vibes. Very active and seems reasonable. Kept asking for vote tallies, but that's not a dealbreaker for me.

Starstream - Wanted to talk about the set up, was a lot more active in day 1 than in day 2. Not sure of role, can be anything.

B00KW0RM - I kinda like her, but couldn't get a good reading as well.
Opinions and/or vibes, starting with the others who got lynch votes on their heads too. Everyone else will follow if I have the time rn.

CherryWave - Day 1, was looking at Cat and mentioned Star and Warrior as possible second choices for suspicion, all mostly from gut feelings. Bounced off some accusations in day 2. Reads townie to me, but can be scum playing the friendly game. (thanks tho for pinging me the right way, my username gets misspelled a lot)

catgame21234 - Helpful townie vibes. Very active and seems reasonable. Kept asking for vote tallies, but that's not a dealbreaker for me.

Starstream - Wanted to talk about the set up, was a lot more active in day 1 than in day 2. Not sure of role, can be anything.

B00KW0RM - I kinda like her, but couldn't get a good reading as well.
OOf4SrF.gif
~
OOf4SrF.gif
uUqCbLO.png
EiPW4qT.png
06xk8gV.png
smPAAMS.png
C08Skw8.png
27AZD8S.png
PRICTGJ.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
FE9pJK1.png
> +4h FR time
> Check out my Dragon Cave!
> or my Chicken Smoothie!
yeah i'm going to be busy until FR 14:00 tomorrow so... if i don't respond to anything its cause im dying in chem lab

ill try and get on my phone at some point but i doubt it
yeah i'm going to be busy until FR 14:00 tomorrow so... if i don't respond to anything its cause im dying in chem lab

ill try and get on my phone at some point but i doubt it
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
[quote name="Avene" date="2018-04-23 19:40:55" ] [quote name="abyssum" date="2018-04-23 19:35:33" ] @/Avene frankly i think some people might just be reading me as town because other people are and they want to blend in lol [/quote] THIS THANK YOU FROM HER MAJESTY'S MOUTH HERSELF The problem that I have with reading abyssum as town is that... So far other than the fact that they've been around more often, I have not seen reason to read them as town. Their posts are short, usually asking questions more than answering them, and my concern as to them being universally town is this: 1. How many really think they're town, from your own read? 2. How much of it has been influenced by kirk? They were the first two players in the thread. What someone first says can be [i]very[/i] impactful, and we've all seen that bandwagoning is a thing. The bookworm lynch, for example (I have not caught up, unfortunately, take with a grain of salt), when abyssum voted for bookworm, more than 1 person followed. I'm very concerned about this. [/quote] Some of my thoughts too but I have those started on my desktop.... *Still reading PAGES AND PAGES GUYS XD.*
Avene wrote on 2018-04-23 19:40:55:
abyssum wrote on 2018-04-23 19:35:33:
@/Avene frankly i think some people might just be reading me as town because other people are and they want to blend in lol

THIS THANK YOU FROM HER MAJESTY'S MOUTH HERSELF

The problem that I have with reading abyssum as town is that... So far other than the fact that they've been around more often, I have not seen reason to read them as town. Their posts are short, usually asking questions more than answering them, and my concern as to them being universally town is this:

1. How many really think they're town, from your own read?
2. How much of it has been influenced by kirk? They were the first two players in the thread. What someone first says can be very impactful, and we've all seen that bandwagoning is a thing. The bookworm lynch, for example (I have not caught up, unfortunately, take with a grain of salt), when abyssum voted for bookworm, more than 1 person followed.

I'm very concerned about this.
Some of my thoughts too but I have those started on my desktop.... *Still reading PAGES AND PAGES GUYS XD.*
UlAMe1f.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
1 2 ... 144 145 146 147 148 ... 345 346