Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Dagron Wars VII Online [GAME ONGOING]
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 133 134
Lischen immediately goes over to Vulcan, intent on treating his wounds. "Are you alright?" she asked worriedly, giving him one of the potions to drink. "You should take a moment to heal... you got hurt bad."
Lischen immediately goes over to Vulcan, intent on treating his wounds. "Are you alright?" she asked worriedly, giving him one of the potions to drink. "You should take a moment to heal... you got hurt bad."
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
((Ya'll are level 3 now! Send me the class ya'll wanna specialize in!))

@FlareTheDragon

@LucidWhispers

@Andrewsarchus

@Ivythorn

@Beheaded

@Hunters

@Rivershard

@HorseSpirit

@Paravoina

@SilverWhiteRaven

The singing can be heard again. The brambles behind the group collapse into dead shrivels of their former selves.
The ground is shaking.
The grass is shriveling into gemstones.
The trees fall around the group and large towers of crystal replace them.
There is no escape.
The giant bird walks through the gems, it's singing echoing softly against the gemstone walls.

Jade Peacock: 3000 HP/3000 HP

The Guardian of Jadehorns

This beast does not seem happy that you have killed it's residents. Aggressiveness radiates from it's sparkling feathers.
((Ya'll are level 3 now! Send me the class ya'll wanna specialize in!))

@FlareTheDragon

@LucidWhispers

@Andrewsarchus

@Ivythorn

@Beheaded

@Hunters

@Rivershard

@HorseSpirit

@Paravoina

@SilverWhiteRaven

The singing can be heard again. The brambles behind the group collapse into dead shrivels of their former selves.
The ground is shaking.
The grass is shriveling into gemstones.
The trees fall around the group and large towers of crystal replace them.
There is no escape.
The giant bird walks through the gems, it's singing echoing softly against the gemstone walls.

Jade Peacock: 3000 HP/3000 HP

The Guardian of Jadehorns

This beast does not seem happy that you have killed it's residents. Aggressiveness radiates from it's sparkling feathers.
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
Lischen decides she needs to get the attention away from the injured Vulcan. She moves away from him and then attacks the bird, Attempting to distract it.
Lischen decides she needs to get the attention away from the injured Vulcan. She moves away from him and then attacks the bird, Attempting to distract it.
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
Puck gulped, looking at the giant Peacock.

"Well... we aren't going anywhere, anyways."

He sprint ts it, swiftly dodging behind it and attacks.
Puck gulped, looking at the giant Peacock.

"Well... we aren't going anywhere, anyways."

He sprint ts it, swiftly dodging behind it and attacks.
XgFzLz3.gif
Seeing the jade peacock his eyes widen. "Looks like we kill it or die," he mumbled. Following Puck's lead, he too moved to attack the peacock from behind.
Seeing the jade peacock his eyes widen. "Looks like we kill it or die," he mumbled. Following Puck's lead, he too moved to attack the peacock from behind.
Please ping me when you reply to my
posts or I probably won't see it.
I don't really sub to my topics, so
Unless I specify, ping me
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo3_r1_75sq.gif tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto5_250.gif
Flare: "Oh... Wow... That thing is BIG. Umm... Anyone want to try a Team-up attack of some kind?"

Flare plans on attacking this turn, however waits for a teammate's assistance first.

(Ping me if your dragon wants to help Flare)
Flare: "Oh... Wow... That thing is BIG. Umm... Anyone want to try a Team-up attack of some kind?"

Flare plans on attacking this turn, however waits for a teammate's assistance first.

(Ping me if your dragon wants to help Flare)
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
“Yep, that hurts. Thank you Lischen and Sundial!” Vulcan gratefully accepts the potion from Lischen, nearly choking on it as the massive peacock waltzed out. He then begins to chug the potion faster, sizing the boss up with narrowed eyes. “It’s nothing more than a fancy Thanksgiving turkey! And I’ve got a craving for some turkey right now!” Feeling refreshed, Vulcan heard @FlareTheDragon ‘s request and moves to join his attack, but not before nodding graciously at Lischen. Vulcan attacks Jade Peacock with Flare!
“Yep, that hurts. Thank you Lischen and Sundial!” Vulcan gratefully accepts the potion from Lischen, nearly choking on it as the massive peacock waltzed out. He then begins to chug the potion faster, sizing the boss up with narrowed eyes. “It’s nothing more than a fancy Thanksgiving turkey! And I’ve got a craving for some turkey right now!” Feeling refreshed, Vulcan heard @FlareTheDragon ‘s request and moves to join his attack, but not before nodding graciously at Lischen. Vulcan attacks Jade Peacock with Flare!
Gl2x9gK.png
  • Call me Horse ;)
  • FR +1
  • False Progens
  • DPS member of CSU OW Green
CFgUA.gif fXkWh.gif firevs1.png
o o f

"Alright, I'm not letting myself get hurt like last round."

He never liked peacocks, though. Always strutting around like they owned the place, thinking they were fancier than him. Fools, Evenus was obviously the prettiest creature in this battlefield and he was going to put the peacock in his place.

"Yeah, uh, I never expected to ever say this but I definitely can't take something that big all by myself. You approach from the front, and I'll approach from the back."

@flarethedragon
o o f

"Alright, I'm not letting myself get hurt like last round."

He never liked peacocks, though. Always strutting around like they owned the place, thinking they were fancier than him. Fools, Evenus was obviously the prettiest creature in this battlefield and he was going to put the peacock in his place.

"Yeah, uh, I never expected to ever say this but I definitely can't take something that big all by myself. You approach from the front, and I'll approach from the back."

@flarethedragon
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
@HorseSpirit @Andrewsarchus

Flare: "Alright, let's do this!"
Flare teams up with Vulcan and Evenus to do a Combo attack!
@HorseSpirit @Andrewsarchus

Flare: "Alright, let's do this!"
Flare teams up with Vulcan and Evenus to do a Combo attack!
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
((@FlareTheDragon

What class does Flare wanna specialize in?))
((@FlareTheDragon

What class does Flare wanna specialize in?))
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 133 134