Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Shall We Play A Game (of Doors)?
1 2 ... 954 955 956 957 958 ... 1138 1139
@InHerWake poke!
@InHerWake poke!
Been afk guys, sorry! Will post doors prizes tomorrow!
Been afk guys, sorry! Will post doors prizes tomorrow!
My OC's Name is
Wake.
My username is in honor of the
Shadowmother!
52618549414_7004ff814f_w.jpg
@Lunashapeshifter Door 3 As you are greeted with the sunlight you close your eyes and slowly open them trying to focus. You were worried your eyes would hurt but as you see more clearly a dragon came into view! She is older and experienced, and shines like the sun itself! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65108550][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/651086/65108550_350.png[/img][/url] @Smeen Door 2 You watch intently at your reflection to prove to yourself that you aren't going crazy. And then it happens again! Your form turns into that of The Archanist! You depth perception seems to be messing with you because your image moves from the mirror and hovers in space in front of you! Oh goodness, it's just an accent! [item=accent: the youngest god] @tortillas Door 1 You open the old chest and it makes a cute little creak as dust falls. You make away with the following spoils of an old battle. [item= scholar][item=berserker][item= ambush][item=brightscale greaves]
@Lunashapeshifter Door 3
As you are greeted with the sunlight you close your eyes and slowly open them trying to focus. You were worried your eyes would hurt but as you see more clearly a dragon came into view! She is older and experienced, and shines like the sun itself!
65108550_350.png

@Smeen Door 2
You watch intently at your reflection to prove to yourself that you aren't going crazy. And then it happens again! Your form turns into that of The Archanist! You depth perception seems to be messing with you because your image moves from the mirror and hovers in space in front of you! Oh goodness, it's just an accent!
Accent: The Youngest God

@tortillas Door 1
You open the old chest and it makes a cute little creak as dust falls. You make away with the following spoils of an old battle.
Scholar Berserker Ambush Brightscale Greaves
My OC's Name is
Wake.
My username is in honor of the
Shadowmother!
52618549414_7004ff814f_w.jpg
Door 1 - An overwhelmingly colorful door, shimmering and glimmering in the sunlight with all color and hues. The brightness is so distrating to the point most other physical features are hidden, almost to the point of visual distortion

Door 2 - The door itself is composed from a generic stone material, pieces of which easily easily break to touch. What is under the rock feels harder though. To enter, a signifivant amount of force has to be used

Door 3 - Being completely opposite to door 2, door 3 is made out of a special wood that feels soft and velvety to the touch. The feeling is somewhat comforting and relaxing, with a smell that reminds of home and childhood
Door 1 - An overwhelmingly colorful door, shimmering and glimmering in the sunlight with all color and hues. The brightness is so distrating to the point most other physical features are hidden, almost to the point of visual distortion

Door 2 - The door itself is composed from a generic stone material, pieces of which easily easily break to touch. What is under the rock feels harder though. To enter, a signifivant amount of force has to be used

Door 3 - Being completely opposite to door 2, door 3 is made out of a special wood that feels soft and velvety to the touch. The feeling is somewhat comforting and relaxing, with a smell that reminds of home and childhood
69.png
WAWs3m5.png0TXmqsz.pngTW8ViqF.png4SzSxLW.png
5hF3FGk.png
dT9HQge.png

My goal is to collect all familiars, all help is appreciated :)

I host a gift giving thread!

@LunaShapeshifter

Door 3 please!
@LunaShapeshifter

Door 3 please!
Hi! I'm Jack (fr +3)
@LunaShapeshifter

Door 1 please!
@LunaShapeshifter

Door 1 please!
redoing this soon
@LunaShapeshifter Door 2, please!
@LunaShapeshifter Door 2, please!
CyQNjXW.gif z8s5c34.png
hJKiG0A.png
rUoKR6y.png
mlSrRbK.png
5vnsOgE.png
qeWy3Ik.png
5hF3FGk.png
TW8ViqF.png
rix3ppo.png
Door 1 - @smeen - [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81344533][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/813446/81344533_350.png[/img][/url] Door 2 - @woopdomoop - [item=Rose Quartz][item=Smoky Quartz][item=Eye Agate][item=Morganite][item=Prehnite] Door 3 - @BlueFriend - [item=Kelp Tender Plush][item=Mammertee Plushie][item=Worn Pincushion][item=Moth-eaten Mith Doll]
Door 1 - @smeen - 81344533_350.png

Door 2 - @woopdomoop - Rose Quartz Smoky Quartz Eye Agate Morganite Prehnite

Door 3 - @BlueFriend - Kelp Tender Plush Mammertee Plushie Worn Pincushion Moth-eaten Mith Doll
69.png
WAWs3m5.png0TXmqsz.pngTW8ViqF.png4SzSxLW.png
5hF3FGk.png
dT9HQge.png

My goal is to collect all familiars, all help is appreciated :)

I host a gift giving thread!

Door 1 is green. @/NemusNoctis

Door 2 smells fishy. @/rubyxblade

Door 3 is magical. @/Kair
Door 1 is green. @/NemusNoctis

Door 2 smells fishy. @/rubyxblade

Door 3 is magical. @/Kair
redoing this soon
@smeen

Door 3 please!
@smeen

Door 3 please!